Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - MSEB Bill payment through website doesn't work

sudipconsumer
Hello MSEB authorities !!

We are living in KOparkhairne , Navi Mumbai and We have been regularly paying MSEB electricity bills over the counter only, however to save time we have tried to pay bill online(http://billing.mahadiscom.in/) and last month 19-04-2010 we made an online payment of Rs 440 /-, against which We have the receipt.Now The current month May 2010 , we received a bill of Rs 820/- which very much seems like the double amount for both April and May. We also tried to enquire over the counter and were left with an answer , 'DO NOT PAY BILL ONLINE'. Now the question is, is this website not governed by the Municiple corporation. Who are responsible for such a mistake? How can I get my money back? and so on. Is it the only way to fight with a corruption like this? Why should the consumers have to suffer and for how long? How long do we have to put complaints on the website and waiting for some aid? Merely putting the complaints on the website , does it really make some sense? the Call Centre Toll Free No. 18002333435 (For Muncipal Corporation Area Only) is not functional. The web site mentions,
* For any queries on this bill please contact to e-mail id sdo4753@ho.mahadiscom.in and contact no. 022-27657636* (The phone no is a hoax, nothing is functional)

Is there some responsible authority, who will look into this? My consumer no is Consumer No: 000226390821. AUTHORITIES please HELP!!

Comments

Your complaint is right.I registered for online payment, but it is a show only on website.nothing works!I am getting the bill on SMS for previous month and not the current one! If yoyu are doing e-mail to the above said e-mail id, you will get the bounced e-mail back! this is the stroy/pratap of MSEB's payment tricks that the MSEB made for Public!
N Jan 25, 2011 by
mangalkumar Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Billing Site Not working - MSEB

The MSEB site http://billing.mahadiscom.in/ has not been functiong since last month. Can anybody tell me why??
r1singh

Most of the time the website is always down...i believe everyone will agree with me...including the corrupt non working mseb employees.who only work for bribe...you are real pakis.
r1singh

Our govt employees work for pakistan or money or bribe one and the same.
r1singh

our corrupt govt employees should be send to border. i believe each and every beer belly should be send.jai maharashtra.
N Apr 29, 2011 by
arun naik

I AM ARUN NAIK. RESIDENT IS, AT : BHUIGAON (MORI WADI) TAL & POST : VASAI, DIST: THANE PIN - 401201. MY RESIDENT FRONT SIDE ELECTIC POLE IS A COLAPSEBLE SITUATION PLEASE TREAT AS EARLYER AS POSIBALE . THANKS.
A May 7, 2011 by
ganesh.autade

Yes i am facing such issue, for paying online MSEB bill.
This site was down in last month for week http://billing.mahadiscom.in/.
After site is up i go to this site for paying bill, it is showing me only my bill, there is no option to pay my bill, for this i send mail to MSEB, on given email address, they told me that your bill paying date is gone thats why that option is disabled.
Now i got new MSEB bill for last month, still it is showing me same thing,

@@@Ganesh B Autade
A May 20, 2011 by
dknamdeo

I have also facing this problem in this month(May). i have seen my bill on line after 19/05/2011 after due date. how i pay bill on time. please do needful
N Jan 13, 2012 by
guravyogesh

My Name is Yogesh Gurav. We are staying in Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai last 6 month. We have been regularly paying MSEB bill.We are not use Geezer, Iron, Freeze, Microwave, and other heavy voltage Electrical item.Last 6 month our bill below Rs.200/-.but current bill dec 2010, we received a bill of Rs.750/- which very much seems like the Tripper amount for both April, May & June. My Consumer No. is 000157122037. So, Please help me & Guidance to How to solve my problem.

Best Regards,

Yogesh Gurav
A May 21, 2012 by
Lt Col N K Panicker

I Agree. I am Consumer No. 160230239433 and billing unit No 4745. For the last 4 days I am attemting to pay the latest bill. Bill is shown but there is no link to the payment site. Panicker, 21 May 2012. Last date is 23May!