Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - Unnecessary penalty on Bill

Singh Rupesh on Mar 22, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

Consmer no.002140506772
Billing Unit :4359

This is to inform you that after a lot of follow up , I did finally received my electricity bill for the amt of RS.13900/- but I haven’t received a single response from the concerned dept. ('sdo4359@ho.mahadiscom.in') .

Also after receiving the bill , I requested at naigaon office (Mr. Vasudev & Mr. Rathore) to break the total amt in two instalments & immediately issued a cheque (14079 –ICICI BANK) of Rs 10000/- dated 07/03/12 which also got cleared in three days.

Now after 12 days i.e. on 19/03/12 , Mr. Rathore Says that you will have to pay the remaining balance by 20/03/12 i.e one day deadline otherwise penalty would be charged.

Also they have misplaced the receipt of the payment made of Rs 10000/- through cheque without which the Vasai Head office is not accepting the Remaining balance cheque.

Please let me know what is the resolution for this after such kind of harassment & rude attitude which is faced by us on a regular basis whenever we try to co-ordinate with the Naigoan Office People.

Rupesh Singh
9820871984
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 27, 2014 by
Sachin kamthe

Dear sir
I will complained not good service for timely electricity bill consumer no_187281727241.

With regards