MAHAVITARAN - Elec. Bill - Address change

Biradar Pravin S
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Consumer No: 170143713400

An application for correction in address is already submitted second time at the Chinchwad, Pune-33 subdivision (4635); eventhough the address printed on the elec. bill for the month of APR09 is wrong. Hence request you to correct the address as indicated below:

Address printed is as below:

Shri Biradar Pravin Shankarrao
Plot-58 Cts.3097/1A Ankit, Res.Flat-03 Pawana Ngr Chd
Pune 411033

Address need to be corrected as below:

Shri Biradar Pravin Shankarrao
Plot-58, Cts.3097/1+2 Ankit Res. Flat-03, Pawana Ngr, Chinchwad
Pune 411033

As Electricity Bill is an important document for the proof of address, let's become serious about this.

Pravin

Comments

light bill not recive on date - mahavitaran bill

janab,
meri complaint hai ke light company mahavitran mere dono bill samay per gahar or office bill nahi bhejthe or is wajhe se mujhe kai saalo se paylanty lagta hai jo extra mujhe hi dena padtha hai,
plz meri complaint per gour karo or bill mujhe samay per bhejo

My Consumer No: 335070327246 and BU 1341 My home electric connection disconnected before 11 months due to bill not paid by me but electric bill is comming regularly with all charges. Now i am required the connect the my supply of electric. i am willing to pay the bill without the disconnected period please sir info me how many amount is pending on my bills.

Gavali Prablhuling

Consumer No: 335070327246 BU 1341 and PC-3 my complient is my father name is Dhondappa on the bill printed sidappa please amendment the name.

Gavali Prabhuling

Consumer No: 170644372441

Bill for the month of may is Rs 2771 which is acoording to me is wrong plz check it properly

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

CONSUMER NO - 170148793924

I MRS. SAVITA SURESH NAIK HAS A MANUFACTURING FIRM IN MIDC AKURDI AREA. I RECEIVED A BILL OF RS. 1, 80, 000/- IN THE MONTH OF FEB09. THE OLD READING ON THE METER WAS 4499 & THE NEW READING ON THE BILL DISPLACED WAS 47273. THE READING WERE BEEN TAKEN BY RVK. WE CHECK THE READING ON 03/04/09 WHICH IS 4906. THERE IS A MISCALCULATION OF 42367 UNITS WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY INFORMED & DISCUSSED WITH YOUR BHOSARI OFFICE STAFF. THEY HAVE ALSO VISITED OUR FIRM & FOUND THEIR MISTAKE. WE WERE BEEN ASSURED THAT THE BILL FOR THE NEXT MONTH WOULD BE MODIFIED & SENT TO US ACCORDINGLY.

NOW, APPROXIMATELY 4 MONTHS HAVE PASSED BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MODIFIED BILL & NO ONE HAS VISITED TO TAKE THE NEW READING. I AM NOT AWARE WERE THE THINGS ARE WRONG. THE SIMILAR STORIES IS THERE WITH MY SINGLE PHASE BILL, CONSUMER NO - 170148793916.

IT WOULD BE A GREAT BURDEN FOR US TO PAY THE BILL FOR PAST 4 MONTH THAT TOO BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL & SEND US THE NEW MODIFIED BILLS AT THE EARLIEST.

REGARDS,
SAVITA SURESH NAIK
PROPRIETOR
RAHUL ENGINEERING

This complaint site doed not mean. Even U neet the officials in Mahavitaran regarding this there wil be a reponce for a minute only. After U come back the same problem is remain with U till end.
Arun

www.mahadiscom.com is not working so please look forward on it. I cant pay my electric bill online.

Wanted to know the Deposit you need to keep with the electricity board nowadays, Initially it used to be Rs 500 please inform asap

Date : 21st November, 2009

To,
MSEDCL
Airoli,
Navi Mumbai.

Consumer No. : 000548996236.

In February’2009 new meter has been installed, reading till Mar’09 was fine but from Apr’09 onwards it started increasing, now for Oct’09 meter reading is 239 unit which is not at all correct.

Initially also 3 months ago we have given oral complaint for meter reading is very fast as there is no such consumption of power but no action has been taken, and we have cleared all our dues till August’09.

Kindly request you to check the meter and do necessary rectification in the bills so as to make payment for Sept’09 & Oct’09, we will not able to pay such heavy amount. Even you can check the record for past one year.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

Rohini Santosh Kamble

Enclosed : Copy of Bills for Aug’09 to Oct’09.

Consumer No: 005080007831

This Month November Bill for the month of may is Rs 2210 which is acoording to me Because my Meter Reading is Wrong meter is faulty reading so please sir help me & meter Replace. My Address .
Suresh Sukur Raut
At-Post-Murbe, Morpada
Tal-Palghar, Dist-Thane
Mobile No. 982364012

Dear
Sir

MY CONSUMER NO- 170143576941
THIS NUMBER AGAINST MONTHLY BILL NOT RECIVED IN PROPER TIME EVERY MONTH THIS PROBLEM AS ON TODAY NOT RECIVED BILL SO THIS FOR YOUR INFROMATION PLEASE DO CORRECTIVE ACTION .AND CO-OPRAT
VILAS N. KALE.
CHAIRMEN
SAI GANESH PARK HOUSING SOCITY.

Wrong address on the BILL

I had applied for change of address and an application duly typed was submitted but it is seen that address on the Bill has not bee prited correctly because of wrong feeding. Please do the needful and correct the address.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Vishwanath Devadiga, from Pisavali, Kalyan East, hereby inform that i have to take new metre connection for my Room. I have already deposited money at office. It happened nearly one month. But till date they have not given metre connection. If i ask my agent who is working in the same netivali Electric Divion, told me that there is no stock of metre. They promise me that when it comes we will fit. But now, i am asking, when they are fitting metre? There is nobody taking responsibility. Why these peoples are harrassing a poor people ? We are a decent poor people. Nearly one month i live in the dark.

VISHWANATH
9819048187

Consumer No: 180730000951

Bill for the month of Nov is Rs 1700. Which is showing the 443 Units.
Actual Meter Reading is 132 Units.
Please can any one help to me to get the correct bill.

Contact Details :-