Mahindra & Mahindra - Unfixed problems

dprabhu0884
Sir ,

I have bought my Xylo E4 variant on 26th june 2009 from India garage and have done 10800 KMs so far , I am facing the following issues with my car and have reported the same to the service engineers at VST motors, Vellacherry , chennai but none of the issue was fixed properly.
1. Black carbon being emitted from both the front wheels
2.Too much of noise from the middle row seat while traveling, I was informed by the service personnel of VST chennai that they have done whatever they could do to eliminate the noise and was not able to seize the sound and they are facing simillar problem with some of other xylos also and mahindra is yet to come up with an sollution for the annoying door and seat rattling.
3.One of the rear tyre was making noise and at times jammed when i was applying breakes , while the other tyres were rotating. I took my vehicle to VST motors again they charged 207 rupees for cleaning the break pads but to my shock the problem was not rectified at all they took one more day to fix the problem but now I feel that the breaks are in adequate to control the vehicle.I am very curious to know whether any one at VST/Mahindra tests the vehicle once the problem is fixed.

I am very much worried about my decission of bying an Xylo because of the number of issues that I am facing with the car and the inability of the authorised service station of Mahindra to eliminate the problems. Please do the needfull.
Vehicle Details:
Chasis number :MA1YA2BVN92D31237
Engine number :BV94D44008

Comments

NEW PAN CARD NUMBER - Mahindra & Mahindra

I WANT TO KNOW MY NEW PAN CARD NUMBER. SO KINDLY LET ME KNOW.
umesh.r

I am umesh.R form bangalore, i want my pan card no my aknowledgement # is 030228067

Thanks&Regards
Umesh.R

Unfixed problems - Mahindra/Xylo-E4

Sir ,

I have bought my Xylo E4 variant 26th june 2009 from India garage and have done 10800 KMs so far , I am facing the following issues with my car and have reported the same to the service engineers at VST motors, Vellacherry , chennai but none of the issue was fixed properly.
1. Black carbon being emitted from both the front wheels
3.One of the rear tyre was making noise and at tymes jammed when i was applying breakes , while the other tyres were rotating , I took my vehicle to VST motors again , They charged 207 rupees for cleaning the break pads but to my shock the problem was not rectified at all , They held my car to fix the problem but i now feel that the breaks are in adequate to control the vehicle.I am very curious to know whether any one at VST/Mahindra tests the vehicle once the problem is fixed.

Vehicle Details:
Chasis number :MA1YA2BVN92D31237
Engine number :BV94D44008
Vehicle Number : TN-31-AB-5584

Prabhu Devanathan.

The registration Number of the vehicl is - TN -31 - AB - 5584.

Dear Prabhu,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. I've forwarded your concern to our customer care department. Note that for any queries or feedback in the future you can always also call us at the Xyloline – 99350 66006. We also offer 24x7 on-road assistance for the Xylo on 1800 102 6006*

Our mailing address: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Automotive Sector, Road No. 13, Worli, Mumbai : 400 018.

Mahindra Online Admin

*Toll Free number is accessible from MTNL, Garuda and BSNL phone.

Dear Prabhu,

Mahindra Online Admin

*Toll Free number is accessible from MTNL, Garuda and BSNL phone.

didn't get the free diesel coupon - Mahindra & Mahindra

I purches a mahidra xylo from Mohan motors (Kolkata) when mahindra company offered free diesel cupon worth Rs.10,000-00.But still last 3 months I didn't get the cupon.My car no-WB 06 C 3383.They told me company didn't suplied.

i perches new xylo but ther sum problems from perchesing time now 4th servising is coming many time i camplent but no anseer contect many campany workers but no wark just time pass now this is last time my complent no JA18074 MY contect no 9930886999 reply me
j mubeen Mahindra & Mahindra  - Tamil Nadu, India

late delivery - Mahindra & Mahindra

dear sir i bought new car from mahindra xylo but dealers sad booking after 15 days delivery . right know i see car avil in showroom in vellore so please
ensure my request as soon as i want its urgent but your people are delaying . my email- id- alrahmanleatherimpex@yahoo.com i am from vaniyambadi
j mubeen Mahindra & Mahindra  - Tamil Nadu, India

N Jan 11, 2011 by
shynisuresh Mahindra & Mahindra  - Tirur, Malappuram, Kerala, India

Fog light - Mahindra & Mahindra

Found water content inside the Fog light. Reported to Calicut service center on 02/11/2010. 14/12/2010 showed the authorized person during the time of second service. Many times we asked through phone but they told until now they did not have stock of fog light. They told that they will call us if they receive from the factory. Please change the fog light as soon as possible.
N Aug 8, 2011 by
raju tawti Mahindra & Mahindra  - Maharashtra, India

sounds from car window - zylo

on saturday we meet an problem with our zylo car. MR. Sagar Thombare was very co-operative and solved our problem within few min. the service given by them is super fast. really happy to be served by him. Thnak you Mr.Thombare for ur help. with regards.!
N Nov 8, 2011 by
dreamcocotree

We purchase the car from Trichy...

Hi I have just bought Mahindra Xylo and i would tell everyone not to buy this car.
I bought the car on February 2011 and the millage is 20, 000 i have put 3 free services.
The problems i am having:-

1.windscreen washer doesn't work and each time it went to service they never looked still they haven't fixed it (front window steams like hell and we are unable to see the car specially if it rains)
2.Same problem the wheel making humming noise if you break the car.

I live in UK and i bought this car for my parents and i am unable to contact any one from higher position from Mahindra to report.

My contact telephone UK +44 01582450484 My father from India 0091 8973795937
A Nov 8, 2011 by
dreamcocotree

Example of my experience with Xylo:
2 times i came from airport and driven 6 hours during these times when rains i noticed the front window quickly steams with-in 5 seconds and blank the driver view, and he had to stop in the middle of the road. i suspect the materiel is low quality. if this happen in uk cars the company will be shutdown doesn't matter whatever the excuses are like air-condition/ weather but still it shouldn't blank the front screen.

Also the windscreen washer doesn't work the front window also gets greasy quickly now i am worried about my parents having this car.
N Nov 8, 2011 by
dreamcocotree Mahindra & Mahindra  - Tamil Nadu, India

I have gifted a Mahindra Xylo for my parents and registered in my mother name.
The car has been purchased in TRICHY company mahindra dealer , the car was purchased on the February 2011 and it had 3 regular free services.
Registered Name: Nageswari Rajandran
As i live in abroad i have visited indian and the xylo came to the airport to pick me up and i was devastated by this company.

1) Windscreen washer hasn't been working since the car was purchased and they never looked at this for up to 3 services.(How is this possible)
On my way it was started to rain and the front screen quickly steamed out within 5 seconds and my driver was lost and didn't know what to do so stopped the car middle of the road. he was telling me this is the problem always happening in this car and he never had this in any other cars.
2) When he put breaks than i can hear some sort of humming noise from the wheel its sounds like drum sort of noise.

As soon as i arrived home i send the car for one more service and paid for it, this time i send the car to Kumbakonam mahindra to check whether they going to fix but after paying 9,000 rupees kumbakonam office advised us to take the car back to trichy mahindra.

Still the windscrren washed problems remains..
Front window steaming problems remains...
Drum noise from the wheels remains....

So i would like somebody from higher positions from mahindra to contact me or my father immediately and fix the problems.

My telephone +44 01582450484 UK
My Parents +91 8973795937 India
Car reg TN-50-H-444
N Jun 9, 2012 by
tanmayakpatel Mahindra & Mahindra  - Sambalpur, Sambalpur, Odisha, India

Servicing - Mahindra & Mahindra

My Car had got an accident and i send it to OSL Showroom on 3rd march 2012, till now my car is not ready and the showroom peoples are giving excuses that the parts are not available. My complaint job card no is RO12D002812. Please take some necessary action regarding this matter.
D Oct 26, 2012 by
arjunkumar123

i am Arun, i meet your house before your marriage i told this car is not good, but you ask me this car is very hight and if happened any accident this car is very safe

N Jan 4, 2013 by
pravir Mahindra & Mahindra  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

POOR MILEAGE AND PROBLEM IN STARTING EITHER IN SELF OR BY KICK - Mahindra & Mahindra

I purchased one mahindra Rodeo scooter from APEX AUTOMOBILES, JAIPUR last year January and since then I have been facing problem with this scooter. Self starter not working properly and I have to get charged my scooter battery every 15 days and it is reported to my dealer every time I visit to my dealer for servicing and every time they tell me now it is ok you will not get any problem but again same story repeated. They sent my battery AMCO dealer and told me battery is ok but again I am getting same starting problem even if I pulling choke.Further, another problem I am facing that is also very surprising regarding mileage which you claim and that is totally false claim you are saying in the market and I can't believe this false claim made by such a big company like Mahindra. I am honestly saying the mileage of this scooter is only less than 20 kmpl. I admit in the last one year I forgot to send any mail and also did not approach any consumer forum but now I think I should tell you about my sufferings. Because trusting on the MAHINDRA brand I purchased the same but now I am totally frustrated about this bike and want to get rid of the same and will advice to others not to purchase the vehicle if my problem is not properly addressed.

My vehicle no. RJ-14,BQ-8497.

Hoping for your kind cooperation.
N May 6, 2014 by
pransip Mahindra & Mahindra  - Ranchi, Jharkhand, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

Dealer Is not giving registration number - Mahindra & Mahindra

I purchased a new mahindra bolero ZLX from nexgen Solutions pvt Ltd. Ranchi on dated 18-03-2014 . But till now dealer Is not giving registration number, owner book number till now .We have Inquired so many times but they are only giving me another day.we are facing a lots of problems . Please help me .

Mahindra & Mahindra - Unfixed problems