Margadarsi Chits (Karnataka) Pvt Ltd - Refund of Money

Hameeda Begum
This is to Enlighten you that i Hameeda Begum is working lady, my hard earned money i invested in Margadarsi Chits (Karnataka) Pvt Ltd in the month of February, i paid Rs 20, 000/- when i visited the place in the month of March to pay my 2nd installment i was asked to pay next month because the remaining members seats were not yet filled. When i realized i may not receive my chit amount on necessity time because auctions were not at all taking place. So i surrendered my chit & asked the person incharge to return back my hard earned money & then on i am being asked by the manager to come now & then every month. Its almost 4 to 5 months i did not receive my money back yet. Being a widow i invested my hard earned money so that i can meet my future financial commitments but i m of no help from there Margadarsi Chits (Karnataka) Pvt Ltd Organisation. I m really in great trouble i m hardly certain financial problems, so please have mercy on me with the great hope i m at your door asking for rescue from there problems.
I hope i will get equal justice in there regards.

Thanking You

Sincerely
Hameeda Begum

Comments

hitesh

Dear Madam,

If you have receipt of money paid to this chit fund, kindly file a police complaint.
You will get your money back.
GR

You can also approach the consumer court / consumer forum so that you will get your money back with panalty charges.

HI
MARGADHARSHI CHITS are the cheaters. Even if you had got in to chit it would have been difficult to get your money back up on auction...or at the end. Most of the time there will not be auction. It will be arranged to some body for favor. Even if you get your name in auction they will make you to come back many times (Earn interest as long as possible). They treat people like dogs. I had some chit for 25 lakhs, it was same case...i will never belive those guys... Make this a big issue to create awareness amongst people. I am going to make complaints in near future. I hope you will get justice...paid your money with..interest.
N May 3, 2011 by
RAJESH.DARUVURI Margadarsi Chits (Karnataka) Pvt Ltd  - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

UNCLEARED PAYMENTS - MARGADARSI CHITS PVT LTD

I AM HAVING CHIT OF 800000 WITH MARGADARSHI AND I HAVE TAKEN MY CHIT ON FIRST INSTALLMENT,AS FOUR MONTHS ALSO THEY HAVE NOT AUCTION ON MY AMOUNT,THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING SERVICE AND PROPER RESOLUSTION.
A Oct 17, 2011 by
bhaskarkv

I agree with you. But when they take money they have to be accountable to it. They should not cheat the people who believed the.
A Dec 25, 2011 by
Balaji Mysore

Don"t go for private people. Deposit in bank or post office which are safe and you can get money at anytime without fail.
D Dec 21, 2012 by