Koppara on Mar 11, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I gave my scooter Honda activa to Marikar Motors in Pattom trivandrum last month. There was some sound in front and to change the oil and also to have a complete checkup.on the next day they called me told me that the front shockabsorver is damaged, so i told them to change what ever you need and make my scooter good. but they told me that they don't have that sparepart and have to buy from some were else, so I went to EVM motors and brought the spare part which they told me. After one day they gave me my sctoor and took Rs.2400.00 from me. and told me that all the work is done,but when i took a ride i saw that the speedometer was not working, there was no milleage, and the same sound was there, so again i called them, again they took my scooter and called me told me that they can't do anything now because they don't have spareparts. Now my scooter is in bad condition, what sould i do, so please do some thing in this matter and i need my money which i paid them back. and also they must not behave like this to others.
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0