Maruti Suzuki - job vacancy

rahuls8.858
i receive the mail from the following sender - MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA <tarahair@sbcglobal.net> regarding job vacancy. the mail was as follows.:

Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Board no.46781000
Fax: 46150275 and 46150276
Email:marutisuziki@consultant.com
Tel: +919910214084

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from MONSTER.COM for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 62 candidates shortlisted for the interview.

The SUZUKI Company is the best Manufacturing Car Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on 15th Of December at 11.30am, you will be pleased to know that the 62 candidate’s selected 55 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come to the Company corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 62, 000/- to 200, 000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD
======================================
1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
4) Two Passport Size Photograph.
1. Full Names:
2. Contact Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:
======================================
You are to make a cash deposit of Rs.9, 200/-(Nine thousand two hundred rupees) as an initial amount in favour of our company accountant name in charges to collecting payment. The refundable interview security deposit of Rs. 9,200/- should by paid through any [STATEBANK OF INDIA] OR [ICICI BANK] Branch closer to you to our company accounting officer in charges. Account NO: will be provided to you upon your response to this mail.
NB: You are advice to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. This Company will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The closing date of the security deposited in bank 14th Of December 2010 you have to give the information after deposited the Security amount in bank to the Company HRD -direct recruitment via email.

Shinzo Nakanishi
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director,
MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)

i think this a fraud job opportunity. pls let me know on rahuls8.858@rediffmail.com

Comments

manash sarkar job vacancy  - Siliguri, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

no details about company - job vacancy

there has no details about the company,& haven't any contact details. please assist me about the originality of that company.
manash sarkar job vacancy  - Siliguri, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

query - job vacancy

I have recived your leter. But i dont know what u say about D D . please clear it and also clear company fundamental . give me company branch add in gujarat. i have send dd but your address is not correct please send your address in india & gujarat also. i have the company latter of G.C.I. ENTERPRISES, I HAVE NO IDEIA WHAT I DO COMPANY REQUIRE DRAFT OF R, BUT MY CONFUSION IS NO COMPANY NAME, NO PHONE, NO FAX, EVEN NO ANY RELATED BRANCH IN GUJRAT, SO, PLEASE Give me your detail.

I sri Ashok Kumar Nayak, received a mail from Maruti Suzuki for a Job offer. And they will charged an amount of 8, 200/- for security deposit towards Air Ticket for an interview held at delhi and they will be refund the amount after the interview by hand to hand. And then I reply the same for details of Bank and they send me another mail with bank details: which is name of Pradeep Kumar, ICICI Bank, ac/ no. 017101015506. This with details of company name, website, phone no and other. So that i want to know that this is true or fraud? And if it is fraud, I request the company for please verify the person who is illigally use the company details. Which is bad impression by people to the company.

i receive the same and i agree with Mr. Ashok. i think this a fraud job opportunity. pls let me know on verman.sagar@gmail.com and I request you that if its illegal please find the person and punish them.

Pankaj

I have also received the same and I also agree with the above people, but I am in Gulf so I cannot complaint against the fraud person so please any of the above people take legal action against him so that no more innocent persons are looted.my e-mail id - yusuf_ds@rediffmail.com

Hi all,

I read your post in Cosumer Complaints Forum. I've also received a similar mail with the reundable deposit amount bein Rs. 9, 200 with last date of depositing being Dec 21, 2010.
The account number they gave me is in name of some Jay Prakash Sharma whom they claim to be their accounts officer. When i tried googling his name, I couldn't find his profile.

I called on the number provided in the offer document sent in the mail and a person claiming to be Japanese replied back. I'm trying to confirm the authenticity of this offer but all in vain.

Kindly let me know if you have got any information on this offer.

With Regards,
Amit Vashishtha
Mob- 9975769215

BECAUSE I ALSO GET THIS TYPE OF E-MAIL

I ALSO GOT AN E MAUIL SAYING SAME THING AS MENTIONED ABOVE BY OTHERS . I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS .PLEASE TAKE SEREOUS ACTION TOWARDS THIS

i receive the same mail as above. i think this a fraud job opportunity. pls let me know on vaishuvijayakumar@gmail.com and I request you that if its illegal please find the person and punish them.

I also got the same mail n was gobsmacked the moment i saw the whooping salary and other benefits. Man... point is they are asking for a sum of 10, 200 bucks before interview and saying that offer letter and air ticket will be sent to you when money is deposited. No good and reputed company can do this. This is completely fake as there are some errors also in the mail content they have sent us.Its a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain. Some stringent measures should be taken against this.
Please let me know if anything comes at sameervats87@gmail.com
A Jan 6, 2011 by
rinku1049

I also got same type of mail . Please go for investigation via the Nationalized bank SBI account NO they are providing for cash deposit.
A Jan 6, 2011 by
CHANDRASHEKHAR K

I also got the similar/carbon copy of the above advt, /e-mail, which I think 100% bogus. My sincere suggestionl to all such e-mails is better not to sendl any money instead request them to send all documents like air tickets etc, when the company is anyway going to refund the deposit after the interview whether you are selected or not WHAT IS NECESSITY OF DEPOSIT?
N Jan 8, 2011 by
preetkaransingh

We are in India and I dont think so that any motherfucker could make us fool with such stupid things.

Dear Friends, cant we travel our own to the location they had mentioned. Can't an MNC call the person if they really have vacancy, making a call on mobile is cheaper than spending amount on Airfare.

We can use our mind then concerning other, we never get an email from a company stating that if we ever get any email from the name of their company we will contact them because companies do prefer to call us before mailing us such thing.

Preet Karan Singh
N Jan 19, 2011 by
prabaharan ramasubbu

we are in uae. I also got the same type of mail .why it happen likes this.pls take action.
A Feb 7, 2011 by
kirti sri

I also got d same mail but i m not fool, so i search d deatails regarding this on google n what heppend? i was thinging was d right. I dont know why Maruti Suzuki is not taking any acation.
Kirti Srivastava
N Feb 7, 2011 by
selvideepak

I also got the same mail.why maruti company didnt take any action, that is the problem for all.So please take necessary action ...
N Feb 10, 2011 by
jnikita

I also received the same mail. Why is company not taking any action? Dont dey have ny concerns for their brand name at least?
Many people must have become victim of this scam.:(

Nikita jain
A Feb 17, 2011 by
anand mahurkar

I have also received the same mail from MSIL containing the same matter and I also agree with the above people, why cant we take action against the person who is sending these mails so that no one should suffer because these spam mails.My e-mail id is anand.mahurkar22@rediffmail.com
N Feb 17, 2011 by
mahpara showkat

i also got the same offer i wanna know if it is fraud or not let me know at mahparakhn@gmail.com
N Mar 18, 2011 by
Goraksha Sable

I got email for vacancy as follows, Is it True ?
recruitment.marutisuzuki11@dgoh.org | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: "info " <info@suzuki.org>
Subject: YOUR RESUME MATCHES OUR REQUIREMENT...
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:25:32 IST
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Board no.46781000
Fax: 46150275 and 46150276
Tel: +919555624871

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from India Job Site for our new plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT, Administration, Production, marketing and general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 62 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The SUZUKI Company is the best Manufacturing Car Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our new plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai.
Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New Delhi on 23th of March 2011 at 11.30am. You will be pleased to know that the 62 candidates selected, 55 candidates will be giving appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come to the Company corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 64, 000 INR/- to 200, 000 INR/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents.
=========================================
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD
=========================================
1. Full Names:
2. Contact Address:
3. Mobile Number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:
6. Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
7. Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
8. Photo-copies of Address Proof
9. Two Passport Size Photograph.
======================================
You are to make a cash security deposit of Rs.10, 900/-(Ten Thousand, Nine Hundred India Rupees) as an initial amount in favor of our company accountant name in charge of collecting payment. The refundable interview security deposit of Rs.10, 900/- should be paid through any [STATE BANK OF INDIA] OR [ICICI BANK] Branch closer to you to our company's accounting officer in charge. Account number will be provided to you upon your response to this mail.

NB: You are advice to re-confirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply. This Company will be responsible for all other expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in the Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date/time of interview will be mentioned in your offer letter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Last date for security deposit is 18th of March 2011. The earlier the deposit is made the earlier your position will be secured by the Company HRD -direct recruitment manager.

Mr. Aiko Hiroko