Maruti Swift VDI BS IV - Series of problem in my new swift car

SowjanyaQSG on Aug 10, 2011
I had purchased Maruti Suzuki Swift from RNS motors Bangalore on “25-June-2010”. The day since I got this vehicle I am facing one or the other problem. I have listed the problem I faced one after the other till date below:

1) There was no spare wheel bolt for locking the wheel
2) The left hand door was very hard to close and open
3) There was an abnormal engine noise
4) The diesel started leaking from the common rail injector
5) Combi meter stops working all of sudden
6) Vehicle pickup has reduced
7) Vehicle mileage has been reduced 13 kmpl.
8) Gear box oil started leaking

I have reported all these problem to the service station four times but we see no good results. This being a special edition vehicle for which we paid 6.9 lakhs, we still have been suffering from all these problems. We no longer feel it’s a new vehicle. It gives us a feeling as if we are using the used Car (Resold car).

This has disturbed us financially, physically and emotionally. We had high hopes on Maruti but it has disregarded us.

We are very much disappointed with this and request you to replace the vehicle with a new one. Below I have mentioned the Vehicle details:

Vehicle Number: KA 02 MF 5384
Chassis: 551128
Engine: 1400622
Model: Maruti Swift VDI BS IV

I have also attached few related photographs for your reference.

This is our last hope we have. We look forward to get the satisfying reply and a replacement of the car at the earliest.

Series of problem in my new swift car Series of problem in my new swift car Series of problem in my new swift car Series of problem in my new swift car

Complaint comments 0 Comments