Mauj.com - Unnecessary subscription Activated

CSVS Nageswara Rao

The above site has activated un-necessary subscription for unknown service. They have given a link
wap.mauj.com/sf/sub/unsuid.php?subid=482 for unsubscription. But on accessing the link via Cell(GPRS)/ Broadband browser passes error that site cannot be found/access denied.

I request your kind self to look in to the matter.

Thank you.
CSVS Nageswara Rao.

Comments

Please deactivate The said link
wap.mauj.com/sf/sub/unsuid.php?subid=482

To dear sir
it my mobile phone no-9411997793 wap galaxy activated

pl disactivated thise servise

regared
pushpendra kumar
9411997793

i have a un usefull service which is unun-necessary subscription for unknown service.They have given a link wap.mauj.com/sf/sub/unsuid.php?subid=946 for unsubscription.but the browser passes error that site cannot be found. please deactivete this service I request your kind self to look in to the matter. thankyou To dear sir
it my mobile no. -9795164308, 9415438413(both no. have activete this service)

To dear sir I have a un-usefull service which is un-necessary subscription for unknown service.They have given a link wap.mauj.com/sf/sub/unsuid.php?subid=946 for unsubscription.but the browser passes error that site cannot be found. please deactivete this service I request your kind self to look in to the matter. thankyou
it my mobile no. -9795164308, 9415438413(both no. have activete this service)

wap.mauj.com/sf/sub/unsuid.php?subid=869 for unsubscription. But on accessing the link via Cell(GPRS)/ Broadband browser passes error that site cannot be found/access denied.

I request your kind self to look in to the matter.

Thank you.
Silchar, Assam.

My Mobile Number is 9450868261. The same problem is occuring on my cell also. The site mauj.com has activated un-necessary subscription for unknown service.On accessing the link via Cell(GPRS)/ Broadband browser passes error that site cannot be found/access denied. please deactivate this service I request your kind self to look in to the matter. thankyou,

Santosh Sinha, Agra

Sir, my mobile no is 9436186417. wap.bsnl.mauj.com was send unnecessary things from one month. please stop these things.

Dear Sir, my mobile no is 9436186417. wap galaxy, wap.bsnl.mauj.com activated. Please disactivated these services.

Regared

Aniruddha Choudhury.
Mobile no 9436186417.
Rajesh

My mobile no is 9444837858. wap galaxy, wap.galaxy.mauj.com and wap.galaxy.mauj.com activated. Please deactivate/unsubscribe these services.

Rajesh

Sir
The same type of unwanted subscription was also made to my phone also.My phone no. is 9444487892.Kindly stop this .

My mobile no. is 9447401333 n i didnot subscribe for FHM VOD, but charges of rs .5 deducted from my account everyday for about 1 week & is still continuing .I am realy so frustrated now . so please deactivate the service from my mobile no. immediatetly.
w.losou

Pliz stop messaging me to download pic/wallpaper/midnightmodel/ etc... etc. m not interested and its really annoying to received unwanted message like this.. My mobile no. 9436062460... thanking you sir.

sir my moble phone no is 9441895422. wap.mauj.com unnessary subscription activated. please disactivated thanks .m.penchalaiah - Mauj.com

i have accidently clicked on fhm video download..it deducts 5rs evryday..i dont want this service anymore..plz unsubscribe this service...waiting for ur favour..my no is 9601798028...

Dear Sir, my mobile no is 9971724755. wap galaxy, wap.bsnl.mauj.com activated. Please disactivated these services

deer sir, my mob no is 9437221986 .i want to disconect my gprs system 4rm my mob immedietly.

sir my moble phone no is 9967200501. volubill.com unnessary subscription activated. please disactivated thanks,

Dear Sir, my mobile no is 9497360232. wap galaxy, wap.bsnl.mauj.com activated. Please disactivated these services.

Regared

Arun Kumar.V
Mobile no 9497360232.

My cell no is 9437413053. Please deactive bsnl.mauj.com.and send deactive message to my mobile for verification of active & Deactive.

my mobile no is 9432181390 of kolkata .un nessesarily my sim activated through cellone galaxy.daily rs 5 is being deducted .i am unable to recgarge my mobile .pl. de activated my mobile from all service of cellone galaxy.

Mauj.com - Unnecessary subscription Activated