Max Life Insurance - Invest amount and balance are not equal

Pazhanikumar Gurusamy
I opened a ULIP in Max Newyork Life Insurance company's Chennai Branch(Aminjikarai) in 31-March-2007 and paid Rs. 5000 in 4 tenures (Mar 2007, Oct 2007, Mar 2008 and Oct 2008, Rs.12500 each). After I made payment on Oct 2008 and asked for the statement, they sent me a statement. In that statement, the total amount is mentioned as Rs.25083.37. When I asked for the details, they are not responding. All my communications with them is through "service.helpdesk@maxnewyorklife.com".
My Policy number is 433435344. I am worried about my money. Please do the needful as soon as possible

Comments

The total amount I paid is typed wrongly as Rs.5000. I paid Rs.50000. Please do the needful. I am worried because, they are not even responding to my mails. And the agent told me that three years is locking period. If I stop paying premium before 3 years, i will not get anything. But when my investment value is decreasing, how can I pay. At the same time, how can I give up my money Rs.50000? Please do the needful

policy no 419765615, (lifemakerpensionplan risk element) named moh shafi kagzi i hve paid 3 annual installment as per my policy term, npw what should i do further.Do i'll get my return on NAV n wht are charges to again renew the policy.what is the current NAV value, reply me immediatly i want take action or send one of y'r emplyee to explain me other good policy if u have.

Sir/Madam
Respect fully ii want to know about my policy this policy this policy no.470948183. what is value present time and my payment detail send my email adress-rakhi_yadav@1987rediffmail.com.

Policy No.601406127 under plan Secure Returns Builder ULIP-Level- Standard Base Risk at the rate of Rs.20, 000/- per annum. was paid during March 2007 and also March 2008. Kindly furnish the fund statement as on date. may kindly be furnished by return e.mail. the comments such as profit or loss.of the said policy.

i want to know that my current status of my policy. tell me where i can enter my policy no. in your side.my policy no. is 602804809

please let me know the status of my whole life policy no 289990004. what is the accrued bonus of my policy please send the accrued amt by chq to the add given in the policy i've already paid 3 premiums in ur letter dt 7/10/08 u have mentioned revised bonus option ( cash) hope u will reply at the earliest before i can send u the 4th premium in aug 09

thanking u,

Ramona Mendonca

I want to know about my policy no is 321129660. i want to show all detail of my policy. i want to know that what riskcover (death benefit) in my policy. and how many pement get me after meteor of my policy.

Policy No.601406127 under plan Secure Returns Builder ULIP-Level- Standard Base Risk at the rate of Rs.20, 000/- per annum. was paid during March 2007, March 2008 & March 2009. Kindly furnish the fund statement as on 31.3.2009.Kindly furnish by return e.mail. the comments such as profit or loss.of the said policy and also yearwise balance.Though the above details had already requesed since 27.2.2009 no reply has been received till date. Kindly expedite the same. As far as MaxNewyork Life Insurance is concerned, there is much publicity about customer service and complaints.But nearly one month lapsed to furnish the required particulars. Can you able to furnish the details positively before 10.04.2009. As per your premiun receipt on Policy No 601406127 dated 24.3.2009 a sum of Rs.28275.90 has been shown as closing summary.whereas I had remitted Rs.60, 000/- till date. Whether the said balance meant for one year or for whole three years. Reply to "S.Janakiaman, 108/12 West Street, Gangaikondan, Tirunelveli District 627352, Tamilnadu'.

About policy no.228857017 payment due &policy status

Dear Sir / Madam.

I would like to withdraw my policy ( My Policy # 284555216 ) please tell me the procedure.

Thanks and Regards

N. Lakshmi

You are once again requesed to furnish total value as on 16.4.2009. as against Rs.60, 000/- insurance paid for the past three years upto 24.3.2009. Please intimate whether the said policy is now at higher value or lesser value. If so exact value may be stated without any further delay. This is the fourth reminder.

police no 429430226 want current value

My Max newyork no. 488944067.What is my current NAV & send the statement to my email id
K.Jeganathan

dear sir
my policy no. 344088463 i want present states of my policy i do'not know about last 3premium

dear sir

I am policy no:397279332, but i don't know any details in this system.please cleared this pbm.

My policy no. is . 247008931
Please let us know full details of my policy i.e. how many installment i have to pay?????, what amount should i get ??? last date of premium paid????
or let me know the website where i check my policy status ????

I surrendered policy no. 412953978. I am in receipt of your letter dated 15th instant informing me despatch of cheque for surrender value but the cheque has still not been received. Please check at your & inform.

regards

POLICY NO;420872723, 420872715, 420872707, 419457361 I WAT TO KNOW THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY POLICY..PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL-ID

THANKING YOU