Max Life Insurance - Manipulated/Cheated on Life Insurance

Prakash R
This is Prakash holding a few life insurance policies with the above organization, This is to bring to your notice that I have been cheated on a life insurance policy by the MNYL sales representative (Ms. Juli - Sales Manager – Chennai Annanagar Branch) without properly explaining the complete details of the policy and I have been totally harassed and ridiculed with the kind of response that I have got from the staff till date.

Miss Sell – Brief: (Chronological Order)

I was approached by the above mentioned sales person for taking a life policy

I had requested for ULIP policy and apparently agreed for a ULIP policy and another policy

To my surprise there was complete manipulation including signature by the sales executive and eventually i got a totally different policy which was not even briefed about and which had unacceptable terms in it.

This was very much ascertained and confirmed when I got a confirmation call in which I very clearly mentioned that I am not interested and apparently asked them to cancel the same , for which I saw absolutely no action.

After all the oral conversation and disconnects where in I have not even collected the policy , I raised on complaint via letter (scan attached) on the 1st November with complaint # 1351180 and the same was attended by a person called rachana yadhav who seems to be form the retention team

There was absolutely no response on the complaint raised what so ever to all dismay and agony

Post which I called MNYL office several times and was promised a call back time and again for which I again had no response at all.

Request your kind intervention to get this issue resolved and get my money refunded, there seems to absolutely no response from this organization there fore I am seeking your help in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

R. Prakash

+919003290332
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

abuse from authorised person from max - MAX NEWYORK LIFE INSURANCE

i recieved a call from max newyork insurance (saurabh 9839670714) lucknow, giving me abuse and sayinng that why u r not taking a insurance policy from him, this is ridiculous that companies like max recruiting such impatient and misbehaved persons, and for these type of activities they are are directly responsible

Max Life Insurance - Manipulated/Cheated on Life Insurance