MBA Application form - Status of my registered post

U.S.S.SIVANANDA
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.RL A 4133 and RL A 4134 sent on 02/07/2009 from Post Office Kachiguda, Hyderabad to THE DIRECTOR, DIR OF DIS EDO PONDICHERRY 605104. Till date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains my MBA Application form and DD (Demand Draft). Kindly help me and submit the status report through mail earliest.

U.Sivananda

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.3529 sent on 13/09/2008 from Post Office Vikas Nagar, Lucknow to Mr. Rajesh Singh, 3/440, Shastri Nagar, Kanpur. Till date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important legal papers, urgently required by the Kanpur Court. Kindly help me and submit the status report through mail earliest.

Sanjay Srivastava

i have sent three regd.post with Ad from Bhubaneswar on Dt.12.06.2009 vide REgd.Lettter No.1618, 1617 and 1619 tilldate I dont know the letters delivered or not

i have sent a registered letter from bhopal to kanpur on 03.07.09 vide regd. letter no RL C 6827. I want to know when it will be delivered

RespecteSir, Posted Register with Ad from GPO ANAND on 19.05.2009 at 14.38 To VIPINCHANDRA W PALMER 831 orange wood Ave Apt C219 Anahem CA 928024478 USA Kindly tell me the current status of this post. The details are as follows:fgn-AIR-RLADBRR725552216INCounterNo:2, OP–Code:JRPDated19/05/2009Pleasesendthedetailsstatusthisisveryurgentmatter.Thankingyouinadvanceforyourkindcooperation.BestRegards, RAJESHCHRISTINEmail Address : rajchristian@yahoo.com

We have sent a register post with ACK due to M/s Narayanadri Steels Pvt Ltd., Kadappa, on 02/07/2009, vide receipt no. 3588, and we have received back on 10/07/2009 without any reason mentioned on cover. Please let us know the reason why it has been returned. Regards

Dear Sir

Please Let me the status of Registered post No. U1568 Dated 24th October 2008

Thanks & Regards
Richa Gupta

DEAR SIR / MADAM

I HAD SENT A LETTER TO P.F. DEPT. HALDWANI THROUGH REGISTERED A.D. BEFORE 15 DAYS. BUT UNFORTUNETELY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY ACCKNOWLEDGEMENT TILL DATE.

CAN YOU HELP TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF MY LETTER OR IF THEIR IS ANY WEB SITE TO SEARCH THE SAME.

Shiv Kumar

Dear Sir

Please Let me the status of Registered post No. A 1131 & A 1132 Dated 01/09/2009.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar Majhi

Hello Postmaster,

I am expecting a registered envelope containing important documents posted on 30 July 2009 sent by Clinton Stewart, Perth, W.Australia. The receipt no.is RP 001957549 AU. The envelope is addressed to Mrs Noreen Stewart, Reliance Park, Bldg.A2, Flat AA2, Margao Colva Road, P.O.Colva, Salcete, Goa 403 708, India.

Please track this envelope and let me know when I am likely to receive it.

Noreen Stewart

Hello Postmaster,

A registered envelope containing important documents has been sent to me on 30 July 2009 by Clinton Stewart, Perth, W.Australia. The receipt no.is RP 001957549 AU,

The envelope is addressed to : Mrs Noreen Stewart, Reliance Park, Flat AA2, Bldg.A2, Margao Colva Road, P.O.Colva, Salcete, Goa 403708, India.

Looking forward to receiving some news from you
Noreen Stewart

Hello
A registered letter sent to :
Karun Gupta
Kriogenic Gases Pvt. Ltd.
B-39, MIDC, Chikalthana,
Aurangabad, Maharashtra
REGISTRATION NO : RE 574555505 GR
So far nothing delivered yet.Please track this envelope and let me know when it will be delivered.
Dimitri Vrettos

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had sent a registered post No.2900 sent on from Post Office khairathabad, uttarpradesh to Mr. kumaraswamy, goutham buddh Nagar, . Till date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important papers, . Kindly help me and submit the status report through mail earliest.

rajukumar...

Please note that our customer M/s OCL India Ltd., Cuttack send a registed AD Letter vide RLADA731 Dt.16.07.09 from G.P.O Cuttack to M/s APC AIR SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. 604, V4 Tower Plot No.14 Karkardooma Comm. Center, Delhi -92

Kindly confirm the receiptant name and date of delivery on your Sheet/Chart & oblige

Kindly confirm by return mail.

Shachi Saxena

I had sent a parcel at the address Mala Chadha E 111 sec 27 Noida UP and my postal address is Hitesh Chadha FF2 Vaishnavi enclave Ideal homes society Rajarajeshwari nagar Mysore road Bangalore -98.
Almost 15 days are over I sent it on 22 Aug 09 .No one has shown me the proper response at the post office Is there any other way PLease help me out or send my parcel back to my address

Aarti

Kindly give me tracking details of Registered post fgn-AIR-RL A 7527

5 Days back I have already send you mail regarding Registed AD Letter vide RLADA731 Dt.16.07.09 from G.P.O. Cuttack to M/s APC Air Systems Pvt. Ltd. 604, V4 Tower Plot No.14 Karkardooma Comm. Centre, Delhi -92.

Kindly help me and submit the status report through mail earliest.

Shachi Saxena
naresh

i have send my college transcripts through speed post as well registered post to on of the Universities in America more than 13 days till now none of them have reached to the destination why ?
if transcripts does not reach on time i might loose my admission .i will be in big problem so please do the need ful.
Kindly help me and submit the status report through mail earliest.e Registered post:RR654493424IN
Speedpost: EN625145736IN
Thank you.
naresh baree
Ramesh

I has send one letter register post with Acknowledgment Receipt No: RLAD A 8728. But still i not received the acknowledgment. So whether i do know the letter has send or not. so status report through mail earliest.

mathesh@ymail.com

It is urgent for me to know the status of my article sent to Japan on 29th Oct., 09 vide Article/AWB No.RR732516466IN.
Please revert immediately.