MCD / Birth Certificate - birth certificate

vijay khanduja

We have applied for a duplicate copy of birth certificate for Bharat Bhushan, Date of Birth 18.2.1974, place of birth : 2/362, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi 110027 ; mother's name : Sudesh Kumari ; father's name : Krishan Lal.

The application for the birth certificate was made at MCD West Zone Office, Raja Garden, New Delhi on 28.4.2008. We were told to contact after three weeks. Since then we are being called every week but there is no response from the MCD.

Comments

Can you tell me how to apply for duplicate birth certificate ? Thanks.

dear sir

How to get a duplicate certificate for date of birth of a person born on 14 feburary 1984

We have applied for a duplicate copy of birth certificate for Janvi Randhawa, Date of Birth 10.09.2000, place of birth : Hospital Lady Hearding F-95 DTC Colony Patel Nagar, New Delhi; mother's name : Gurmeet Kaur; father's name : Harjinder Singh

Gurmeet

birth certificate

We have applied for a new copy of birth certificate for shristy sharma, Date of Birth 01.11.2006, place of birth :, sarswati hostpital, anand parbat new delhi.110005; mother's name : anita sharma; father's name : sanjay sharma, r/o j 42 anand parbat new delhi

The application for the birth certificate was made at MCD Zone Office, anand parbat, New Delhi on 16.7.2007. We were told to contact after two years. Since then we are being called every week but there is no response from the MCD.

1. We have applied for birth certificate for Ridhima, Date of Birth 14.02.2009, place of birth : Hospital Bhagat Hospital Janak Puri, D Block, New Delhi-110058 mother's name : Sonia; father's name : Jatinder Pal Singh
2. Priyanshu Malik, Date of Birth 01.03.2002, place of birth : Dindayal uppdhay(D D U) Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi-1100 mother's name : Sonia; father's name : Jatinder Pal Singh

Jatinder Pal Singh

My son's birth date is 5th September 2009 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. I have been asked by the hospital authority to collect the birth certificate from Anand Parbat MCD office but I am not aware about the formalities to be fulfilled for getting the same.

I will be very thankful if you may guide me about the same.

Sudeep Sharma

my daughter has borne at village i.e. ballia (UP) now i am living in delhi more than 15 years. I want to birthday certificate of my child.

Can I get birthday certificate of DELHI GOVERNMENT.

PLS. REPLY ME ON E-MAIL ITSELF.

WITH BEST REGARDS
(MADAN SINGH PATEL)

Sub.Registrar
Sahadra (S)Zone
MCD Delhi

Sub:- (Reapplied Date of Birth Certigecate because my daughter name wrong- NILKISH BANO - right name BILQIS
Father - AKHTAR HUSAIN right name AKHTAR HUSSAIN Reg.No.3758441 Date 20-09-2009)

1. We have applied for birth certificate for Bilqis, Date of Birth 26.07.2009, place of birth :Home Deliveri, #7/57, Block 7, Trilok Puri, New Delhi-110058 mother's name : Nasima; father's name : Akhtar Hussain we have not received counter sheet )
(Applied Date - 05-02-2010) Please solve this problems,
akhtar hussain
jps3535

Dear Sir/Madam

We have applied for birth certificate, Date of Birth 31-march 1997, place of birth :Home Deliveri, Home adderess wz-888 palam extn.near bata chowk palam, New Delhi-110045 mother's name : Munni singh; father's name : Jai Prakash Singh we have not received counter sheet )
(Applied Date - 30-04-2010) Please solve this problems,
jai prakash singh
VAbrol

Respected Madam/Sir,

In a Birth certificate issued by Delhi-MCD if the name is NOT STATED, can the same be updated by providing a copy of all present documents such as passport, election card, ration card etc...Since Mumbai BMC has started the process of updating the Birth Certificates by furnishing the above mentioned documents ?

Thanks & Regards,
V.Abrol

MCD Delhi
South Zone

In the birth certificate issued by MCD my son's name has printed wrong -
His name should be JEHANN SILWAL
but his name is JEHAAN SILWAL in his birth certificate.

the registration no. is MCDOLR10037758.

Name of mother - Sarika Silwal
Name of father- Ujjwal Silwal

please can you email us @ ujjwal.silwal@gmail.com
with information how can we correct the name on birth certificate.
thanks
N Apr 20, 2011 by
bhagwan narayan thakur

correction of baby's name PRANJHAL JHA, this is wrong name, corrected name ia PRANJAL JHA
A Apr 29, 2011 by
kp kumar

Respected Sir/Mam,

I had applied for birth certificate of my ward who was born on 21-08-1992 at Teerath Ram Shah Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi Mother's Name: Renuka, and i had been asked to collect my ward's birth certificate from Civil Lines M.C.D Office. I had got d birth certificate on the date it was to be given but the Fathers' Name mentioned in the Certificate was Mr. K.B Kumar, which is not the correct name while the correct name is Mr. K.P Kumar and also the house address mention in the certificate was incomplete ( i.e the full house address is P-36/C-1 Dilshad Garden, Delhi -95 and not P-36/C D.D.A Flats Dilshad Garden). so we had applied for the correction of the same and we had got the certificate for correction of father's name and house address from the hospital, but after applying to the M.C.D for the same and even after providing all the required documents we had got a slip from the M.C.D Office containing a number( 740704) and the date of getting the corrected certificate was 28/ 02 / 2011. But even after 60 days we have still not got the certificate and no proper information has also been given to us by the concerned authority about the time at which the birth certificate will be available.Kindly look into the matter.i shall be highly grateful to you for the same.

K.P KUMAR
(e-mail : kennethkumarg@gmail.com)
N Mar 3, 2012 by
gaurdivya5

I was born in Moradabad (UP). I need birth certificate issued from MCD is it possible to get the birth certificate of DELHI. reply on divya3108@gmail.com
N Mar 21, 2013 by
renu goel 123

I want to write name of my baby on birth certificate for school purpose.so please tell me what should i do?

Reply on Renu18_gupta@live.in
N Mar 25, 2013 by
gulshanahmed

dear sir/madam,

i have already my dob certificate but have a problem actually my mother name is differ in it. my name is gulshan my d.o.b 05/021990, my father name is shakeel ahmed and my mother name is mehrun nisha( and differ name is shama parveen) can i apply for another dob or correction is possible in it. you can help me on my phone no. 9015847187 plz give me a best opction.
gulshan
N Jul 22, 2014 by
Sunil74

Dear Sir/Madam

My child date of birth is 05.12.2001 with the name of hitesh chhabra mentioned in birth certificate received from MCD, tagore garden, new delhi. In Birth certificate the father name and mother name both are not correct as per the name mentioned in voter id and passport..That was the hospital mistake.. What is the procedure to correct the parent names in birth certificate of my child... please advice me.. my contact detail as per below:

Name: sunil kumar