MCD - Property Tax - Property Tax Receipt for Property Id No. 079608098680, year 2009-10/ Paid through ChallanForm.

Ashwani Kumar Aanand
1. I, Ashwani Kumar Anand, S/o Late Sh. T.C.Anand own the Property House No. UU-148, GF, Pitampura, New Delhi.
2. I applied for Property Mutation to AA&C/Pitampura, (Sub-Zonal MCD Building, Sector 17, Rohini, HouseTax Deptt.(GFL), Room No.1) & he wanted House/ PropertyTaxReceipt along with other Documents.
3.1 Cheque for Rs 836.00 along with ChallanForms were deposited in HDFC Bank, ORN Branch against. PropertyId No. 079608098680 for the year 2009-10 for which Duly Stamped TaxPayerCopy of ChallanForm was recd by me.
3.2 Now, Mr. Suresh Sharma, one of the PropertyTax Official refuses to accept TaxPayersCopy of ChallanForm duly stamped by the collecting bank as a Valid Receipt
3.3 I failed to generate Receipt on the Website "http://www.mcdpropertytax.in/offPropSrch.php". Tthe Message Returned was that "Receipt not available"
Now, I feel harassed for paying Property Tax through Challan Form.
Pl. help me. I am a senior citizen.
Ashwani Kumar Anand
Mobile No. 9210066563

Comments

Vijay

Dear sir/madam,

I want to inform to you for aunothorised property in north west delhi at Sultan Puri New Delhi
H-2 / 25 Sultan Puri, New Delhi 110086

His property owner make a very aunothorised property at above address.

We have nebour / all near complaint against his
So please give action on his.

Vijay
From nebour

PropertyTaxReceipt for PropertyId No. 008273413040, year 2009-10/ Paid through ChallanForm.
1. I, Rajinder kumar gera s/o sh Manohar lal Gera own the Property Flat No 341 Zone 17 GH-8 Paschimvihar, New Delhi.
2I have paid for the property tax by Cheque for Rs 647.00 along with ChallanForms were deposited in AXIS Bank, Barakhamba road ND against. PropertyId No. 008273413040 for the year 2009-10 for which Duly Stamped TaxPayer Copy of ChallanForm was recd by me.
3. I failed to generate Receipt on the Website "http://www.mcdpropertytax.in/offPropSrch.php". Tthe Message Returned was that "Receipt not available"
Sunil

I am the employee of Mrs. Kamlesh Araora So I have to submitt his property tax his registration no is 07089840000168641 can you help me, how can i generate the challan for the payment of property tax

Mr. Sunil

PropertyTaxReceipt for PropertyId No. 010004707200 (07089510000251425), year 2009-10/ Paid through ChallanForm.
1. I, Sunil Kumar Shukla s/o sh Parkash Chand Shukla own the Property No C-41, First Floor, Front Right Portion, Block-C, Pocket Pankha Road, Jeevan Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059
2I have paid for the property tax by Cheque for Rs 683.00 along with Challan Forms were deposited in AXIS Bank, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058 against. PropertyId No. 010004707200 (07089510000251425) for the year 2009-10 for which Duly Stamped Tax Payer Copy of ChallanForm was recd by me.
3. I failed to generate Receipt on the Website "http://www.mcdpropertytax.in/offPropSrch.php". the Message Returned was that "Receipt not available"
Pl. help me. and send the receipt by post or generate on your web.

PropertyTaxReceipt for PropertyId No. 018548910250 (07085950000008424), year 2009-10/ Paid through ChallanForm.
1. I, Trilok Singh Bisht s/o Late sh Ram Singh Property No 174-A, Pocket - A, Mayur Vihar - Phase -II Delhi-110091

2. I have paid for the property tax by Cheque # 212423 dated 18.6.09 of Rs. 1312/- along with Challan Forms were deposited in AXIS Bank, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092 against. PropertyId No. 018548910250 (07085950000008424) for the year 2009-10 for which Duly Stamped Tax Payer Copy of ChallanForm was recd by me.
Pl. help me. and send the receipt by post or generate on your web.

PropertyTaxReceipt for Property Ref Id 010454514540 (07082400000017651), year 2009-10/ Paid through ChallanForm.

I have paid for the property tax by Cheque # 904145 dated 22.6.09 of Rs. 12, 290/- along with Challan Forms were deposited in AXIS Bank, DLF Galleria shopping Complex, DLF Gurgaon - 122002 against. PropertyId No. 010454514540 (07082400000017651) for the year 2009-10 for which Duly Stamped Tax Payer Copy of ChallanForm was recd by me.
Pl. help me. and send the receipt by post or generate on your web.

I deposited property tax through cheque under amnesty scheme. But my cheque bounced what should be the next course. I had money in bank but unfortuantely the cheque presented to the bank just minute before the funds were put into account.

I am staying in Paschim Vihar Area. I noticed that the vaccant place which I suppose must be a DDA's property. But to great surprise in the last 5 months a sweet shop has come up with a Nursery. Again 4 shops has been build and work is still going on, nobody is bother to see what is going on. I suppose this palce would have been earmrked for some housing society, how the same is getting misused, can someone look into this illegal encroachment.

The area I am talking about is near to Pink Apartment and facing Pushkar enclave.
N Jun 17, 2011 by
B.B.Bhattacharya

I have been filing my reurn on line sibce last two years. hen I tried to make payment for this year the pass word I have is not tallying. I tries repeatedly but failed. There is no system to get the the forotten password activated? I ahve also sent a mail to the our zone. No reply. May address:balendubb@rediffmail.com for the Flat of Vasundhara Enclave