MDU Rohtak — Migration Certificate

Respond To Complaint
  Kumar Sushil on Jul 1, 2011
Respected Sir
Sir My name is KARUNA. Last 15 days ago i came the university for lay the Migration certificate(By Post). My Reg. No. 4954 & Form No.1108 (with Rs.500 payable at Rohtak).But This Certificate is not received. So please inform me my email ID for delay this post.
email ID
Mob. 9466082190

Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I have applied for migeration certificate through post on 18-11-2011.Sir, Please accord your sanction to release the same..

Details of draft atached :-

Rs. 500
Number 138409
SBI ambla cantt

Ashok Malhotra
Reg - 88-tib-o5
Roll no 31687 1992
TIt Bhiwani

I am Pinki Rani.I have applied for 10th migration certificate by speed post.I have sent the migration application with required information & draft of 100/- on 09/12/2011.
Bank Draft no. is 547578
Form no. is 19495
Application Enrolment No. is 08-8-FA-609-0022
10th board roll no. is 2209417280

But I have not received my migration yet.

Please send me my migration certificate as it is very urgent.

I shall be very grateful to you.

With regards
Pinki Rani
+91-9873624770, 7838750624
dear sir

i have applied for migration certificate through post on 29.05.2013.kindly senction the same & release it.
Kindly do the needful.

detail of draft
draft no.256369
bank state bank of india
dear sir

i have applied for migration certificate on 29-05-2013 by post.kindly sanction the same and release it soon.

draft amount 500
draft no.256369
state bank of india
roll no. 131702
regd. no. 96-GF-325

Amit Kumar
Dear sir kindly advise migration certificate late submitted fees for B.ed student FY-2013-2014

Name- Divya kumari
Collage name-Menakshi college of education
My Mail
After deposit migration fee on counter and fill (by hand certificate form) why it not given by hand the dealing person ask to send certificate by post. What is use of by hand ? One person spent whole day and bus fare why?

MDU Rohtak - Migration Certificate