MEDICARE TPA SERVICES (I) PVT. LTD. - DENIAL OF CASHLESS ACCESS

mpjasani
I attached below the letter from MEDICARE, which is self explanatory.

Medicare TPA Services(I) Pvt. Ltd.

6,BISHOP LEFROY ROAD, KOLKATA 700 020

GOREGAON (W), MUMBAI,
MUMBAI
DENIAL OF CASHLESS ACCESS

HOSPITALISATION OF MAHENDRA KUMAR JASANI
MEMBERSHIP No. 02I00837013B ( NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD. )

It is unfortunate,but we regret to inform that your request for cashless payment , for your ailment has been refused.

THE MEMBER IS ENROLLED UNDER THE POLICY FROM 1/2/2008. THE MEMBER IS SUFFERING FROM RIGHT EYE POSTERIOR CAPSULAR CATARACT WHICH IS A COMPLICATION OF CATARACT SURGERY OF RT EYE, DONE IN 2007. AS THE POLICY DETAILS PRIOR TO FEB 2008 ARE NOT KNOWN , THIS CASHLESS REQUEST CANNOT BE ACCORDED.

Please note that the above-mentioned  reasons for declining your  request for availing of cashless facility have been
mentioned and adjudicated based on certain preliminary treatment documents . However the denial of   authorization
for ‘CASHLESS’ access does not imply denial of  treatment   and does not in any way prevent you   from seeking
necessary medical attention or hospitalization .

Yours truly
For Medicare TPA Services(I) Pvt. Ltd.

AUTHORISED SIGNATORY
COPY TO : MEMBER :MAHENDRA KUMAR JASANI

I have no policy at the time of Cataract operation. I send receipt which I have paid for cataract operation and details of operation. Please guide me to whome should I contact for my right.

Comments

hello, the Medicare TPA Services(I) Pvt. Ltd. no one fraud company in medical insurance, i have the policy of royal sudaram both are number one cheater,

I enrolled for a Group insurance Plan offered by Medicare Service Club in July 2000. The annual premium was taken by MSC through my credit card account. Later when I needed services of this comany, I was astonished to note that the telephone numbers provided on the membership card were all in-operational and there was no way I could contact them. Finally, I was told by my credit card company to call their Calcutta office. Caluctta office told me the new numbers of Mumbai office which were also non contactable.
Now I am trying to find them net but there is no company like Medicare Service Club. Instead all result in Google took me to Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. and I understand this is the same company.

If this is the same company then I I hav following questions:
1. Why office bearers of the company did not bother to inform its 10 years old customer who is payming regular premiums about change in name or address.
2. Why was it not considered necessary to check with me whether I wanted to continue. It kept charging my credit card company every year without my consent.
3. I would either have not minded to pay provided company had informed me about all developements.
I want a detailed explanation through e mail asap.

Best Regards,