Meerut Development Authority/ Plot in Shatabdi Nagar - Possession

Darshan Kumar Garg

I was alloted plot measuring 250 meter in Shatabadi Nagar, Meerut scheme floated by MDA, Meerut on 11.01.1990. My registration number was 00026905. The MDA is not responding to my queries about balance payable by me and also not handing over possession of the plot.

Comments

I want a form for purchasing the plot in Shatabdi nagar

I want to purchase a plot in shatabdi nagar meerut .But how i got a form, because you a sale the forms in a few selected bank branchs, but In these branch forms are not available.

complaints regarding forms r accurate as forms r available in few selected branch n that too in branch r not available, so i do request to tell an alternative how to get the form, pls help?

As per Advertisement Forms are avaiable at Noida Allahabad Bank & PNB .
But i have personally visited no forms are available.
It is total fraud being committment by MDA.
I have intiated case against MDA in consumer cours at GBN-Noida.

Puneet Gupta
Advocate.
M-9810354183

I have been alloted a residential plot of 120 sqm in Shatabdi Encalave, Meerut by MDA on 23/12/09.
If you are interested in same then please contact me at sudhirkumar@dcemail.com or e-mails@indiatimes.com

plot No. C-447 & C-447 total 60 sq, mters main sale karna chata hu pleaes contact 9013007870 / 9027578970

I want to purchase some property in shatabdinagar so i want the form for purchase please tell me in details how to process
N Apr 12, 2011 by
sailorrahul

i have a residential plot in shatabdi enclave alloted in feb-2010, if any one interested plz contact me on my cell no-08006383398
N Dec 11, 2011 by
skjain363

I am in the same boat. After all efforts I have gone to court. But I heard that the govt has come up with another one time settlement scheme. Just contact MDA and find out. You can mail me at + 919993063331. Jain

Meerut Development Authority/ Plot in Shatabdi Nagar - Possession