MG Medicals - Refund for Medicine

sayooj_mukundan on Aug 16, 2011
Sir

I beg to submit the following facts for your kind & sympathetic consideration. I had been regularly consuming LORLIP L. S. for cholestrol problems for the past several months. I purchased 2 strips of LORLIP L S on 30.06.2011 from

MG Medicals,
39/1938 Pallimukku,
MG Road Cochin-682016
The expiry date of the above 2 strips is september 2011. price per strip Rs. 85 for 2 strips Rs. 170/-.

My doctor recommended a blood test and finding my cholestrol levels very low, he advised me to stop taking LORLIP L S & prescribed stator-10 & other medicines.

As such, I approached MG medicals, cochin & gave them the 2 strips of LORLIP L S and told them to give me the prescribed new tablets in exchange. I showed them their original bill too of LORLIP L S. but they refused saying that the expiry date of lorlip L S is nearing (sept. 2011). I cant afford to lose Rs. 170/- unnecessarily. I have to spare a considerable amount on medicines every month. Moreover I belong to Irinjalakuda of Trichur district, Kerala but since Lorlip L S is not available in trichur district I had to travel a long way to cochin and hence a considerable amount on transport expenses too.

I request your good self to do the needful at your earliest convenience so that I will either get the refund of Rs 170/- or get my new medicines in exchange for LORLIP L S. from MG Medicals Cochin.

Yours Faithfully