Micromax - mobile phone not working properly

mustkim
I have purchased micromax mobile phone on 25-1-09 from M/s Govind Enterprises, saharanpur. It isnot working properly since 20-03-09. I am regularly going to service centre and it is closed. I told the dealer about the same and he said that i will talk to company.
Now i don't have any cell phone due to which i am suffering a lot.Kindly arrange a service provider immediately / a new set.Otherwise i will go to consumer court.

[Updated by rkroshank7 Apr 09, 2014]

My email id is rkroshank7@gmail.com and my contact number is -9535692887
[Updated by rkroshank7 Apr 13, 2014]

No updates and status from Micromax about this complaint . how poor service they provide.
I will go to consumer court or else they have to change my phone with new one.

Comments

Lost mobile and laptop - Micro sec

hi
I want to trace my Sony Ericson Mobile W200i white one along with a IBM thinkpad laptop that had been stolen in 13th jan 09 morning.
If any one aware of this please help me, to get my goods legally or illegally.
mahesh

In kurnool the same thing happen they are talking raugh plz give the service center to man are give to service boy he is good his name is saddam plz do it urgent thank you

Dear sir/madam,

Pls give the service center CON Numbers (Bangalore)

i have purchased a Micro Max-x225 model mobilephone on 25th march 2009 from S.S cell point, Berhampur, Ganjam, Orissa my complain is that this mobile phone is not working prorerly, and getting hang after capturing 4 to 5 photos. & one question to you that the video recording required how much spaces, because i a am getting 13, 15 or 18 seconds video recording even using 2GB memory card. can you tell me the problem by sending a mail to my ID or call at 9776171615

not proper working of camera - Micromax x511

I have got a micromax x511 mobile at the end of march.As it has worked properly.but recently i have a got a problem by the camera as it is getting much disturbance while taking of the photos.waiting for a valuable suggestion.

Dear Micromax,
Im really dissapoint to read so many complaints regarding Micromax and the funny thing is that all complaints are related to the same problems. Here I also wanna let you know that I purchased MICROMAX 511 in March middle and within one week it started getting problem. Since now I'hv been to ur service centre but there behaviour is really funny. Nobody's got the proper solution for this set. Please tell me is there another way other than CONSUMER COURT???????

SANDEEP THAKUR
VILLAGE BASHOLU
POST OFFICE DHARAMPUR
DISTRICT SOLAN
HIMACHAL PRADESH - 173209
E-Mail... sandeep468@yahoo.com

Please attand the complaints of customers regulary if you have do long time busines in mobile field

i want a dual sim phone my budjet is 3500 which model is better 4 me
rohit

hello can anyone tell me if its wroth buying a micromax q3..n if yes wr can i buy it in bangalore

Hello All,

I read all of your complaint and i also face issue in Micromax handset X511 for "flight mode", but after visit the Delhi service ener its working fine. Have you reported your complaints to Company by info@micromaxinfo.com

I formatted my micromax q3 set through window.now it is not playing songs which i save in it & it also detect an virus named autorun.inf
I brought it yesterday

I have puchase a new Q3 model, It's nice and good looking, But i have a one complain that the phone softwere, wallpaper, themes are not available on any site even micromaxinfo.com, so, this prob. a nice phone dose not usefull, KIndly u manage creat softwere, theme or wallpaper on your site.

micro max mobile is good or bad ?????????

I agree with you. Last week I bought Micromax-250, which can support upto 8 GB external memory; but it is not supporting even 4 GB also. It almost lost the audio system.
Shekar

Hi nebody there with airtel live manual settings amd mobile office settings for micromax Q3.

I stay in bangalore

micromax q3 is vary good phone for chargeing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

how can i get micromaxq3 pc suite for internet connections between mobile&laptop??????????please give me this recomended drivers...thank u

hey Micromax Q3 fone does not support any kind of theams and even any new features ... if it supports pls mail me the links and process of installation

Pls give the service center Numbers & Address in Jalgaon Dist Maharashtra
D
Prasu

Hi.. Iam an user of Micromax Q3 & using fine with. I downloaded the softwares & Drivers from its Website
and installed some Java games also.They are working properly & I am purely satisfied with this Q3

Micromax - mobile phone not working properly