Micromax - mobile phone not working properly

mustkim
I have purchased micromax mobile phone on 25-1-09 from M/s Govind Enterprises, saharanpur. It isnot working properly since 20-03-09. I am regularly going to service centre and it is closed. I told the dealer about the same and he said that i will talk to company.
Now i don't have any cell phone due to which i am suffering a lot.Kindly arrange a service provider immediately / a new set.Otherwise i will go to consumer court.

Comments

hi this is Rohit singh. i have purchsed micromax Q3 before 3 month but now a day i have faced the major prob by my phone number 7, 8, 9. these are three number not working properly.these are number press r very strongly and then work. plz give me a call and give me solution . my no.9718728837.

THANKS & REGARDS
ROHIT SINGH BAISOYA
HMIL
MARKETING & ADVERTISING

I have purchesed micromax Q3 from M/s Alfa vile parle, mumbai:
Following are my grievence:
1. Incoming volume is very low.
2. Headphone volume is very low
3..No volume control for audio player
4. No vedio player control

Major grivence:
Customer care NOT RESPONDING

phone number 9867700251
DARWIN

i hav micromax x250

i hav not recieved any data cable

and my latop is not detecting when ever i m putting som other mobiles' data cable

i have not recieved memory card

plz need a feeedback urgently

where i can get pc suit software for micromax x250 mobile phone. and where i can get themes and games for micromax x250 mobile phone

Pathetic service

Dear Micromax,
Im really dissapoint to read so many complaints regarding Micromax and the funny thing is that all complaints are related to the same problems. Here I also wanna let you know that I purchased MICROMAX 2i, 250, 1i/ 29/12/2009 and within one week it started getting problem. Since now I'hv been to ur service centre but there behaviour is really funny. Nobody's got the proper solution for this set. Please tell me is there another way other than CONSUMER COURT??????? in dumka rampara

I have micromax Q3 and it was working fine. But only one thing is head i never used and now its not working it. Give some suggestion . The service center address.

I have micromax Q3 and it was working fine. But only one thing is head i never used and now its not working it. Give some suggestion . The service center address for bangalore.

I want to know that when Micromax Q5FB mobile is launching in DElhi.

i really want to purchase this mobile.

Rakesh Sharma

I have micromax Q3 phone and i have been using opera mini without any hassles, however now a days facing problem as follows...b03 javax.microedition.pki.certificateException: error 12 during HTTP over WSP.
while internet surfing. So let me know how i can use this feature frequently.My mobile #9911375367.

Rahul
rajesh

Yes ! Even in Hyderabad (balkampet) service center people are not responding properly, really i felt very bad . Its really waste .Please take a proper action against MICRO MAX Company, Their devices also not good, always giving problems even you can observe that any service center. No customer is feeling happy about their device, all are feeling the same "WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS STUPID PHONE". so please take a proper action.

Thanks.
MUKESH

dear sir i want to copy game thems &wallpaper i do not have your web ste pl mail me
thanking you mukesh

sir, i am from varansi up. i am using ur micromax Q3. i feel problem in headfree/earphone. n i given it ur service center/visal cumunication 20jan r 17 days before. but they people not replace it stil now. what is this...plz do inquiry ur side urgent.

Respected Sir

i have purchase micromax250 40 days back but i have problem in sound is very low i go to ur service centre in balkampet but that follow dont know easily telling there is no option in video and songs why that people doiing like this so i request you to plz take action on that person my contact no is 9848016174

so plz i want your reply in phone only

Thanking You T.Tejendra

Hi ..
I have Micromax Q5 expad model ... It looks gud and also have a lot of unique features bt from yesterday i m facing a new problem My in build Opera Mini software nt opened and it shows a message dat operamini.jar file is missing.
i tried a lot to restore it bt there is no option ..so i cant understand wht can i do now...

I have been using the x1i model since one year. I'm using a vodafone sim from two months. Suddenly the mobile is not providing connection to only vodafone(any) sim cards...
Its displaying the following message: "Invalid SIM " " Sim card registration failed"
I hope you look into the problem immediately.

NEVER BUY - MICRO MAX
NO AFTER SALE SERVICE

I purchased a micro max mobile in Oct.09. It started giving problem after few days. I visited the dealer from where i bought the mobile set and I was asked to visit the Service center at Chandigarh. I visited the Service centre but they refused to attend the same saying they are not giving any service on behalf of Micro max because they have not recd. any spare parts from Company since last three months. I asked to them give me this in writing but they refused to give it in writing. What should I do now ? Whether I should go to CONSUMER COURT.

We all must share such type of problems so that the consumer never product like MICRO MAX.

i have purchased micromax mobile phone x225 on 06/09/2009 from M/s yash communication ballabgarh. It isnot working properly since 04/12/2009. I am regularly going to service centre and it is closed. I told the service center .

I BUY MICROMAX Q3 I WANNA KNOW HOW I CONNECT MY MICROMAX q3 TO MY DESKTOP VIA BLUETOOTH PLZ IF ANYONE KNOW THE SETTING MAIL ME AT saiyanstyle86@yahoo.com

i bought micromax x250, it is niether reading any photo, theme, vedeo nor ebook.
the facilities mentioned is not up to mark

Micromax - mobile phone not working properly