Micromax Mobile - replacement of handset

sukhynr10 on Jan 27, 2013
this is below notice i sent to company

To

Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon,
Haryana, INDIA Ph. : 0124-4811000, Fax: 0124-4009603
AND
Micromax Customer Relations - Plot No 21/14, Block A, Naraina
Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110028, INDIA:
Ph : 011-44770044

Sub :- Legal Notice

Under the instructions and on behalf of my client Sh Sukhwinder Singh son Harminder Singh resident of Yamuna Nagar, I do hereby serve you with this legal notice to the following effects :

The handset Micromax A110 white colour has been purchased from Mobile Zone Shop, kunjpura road karnal, dt 15/11/2012 by this Bill no. 4663 of Rs 10500/- as enclosed copy of bill.
This below is email sent by my client to micromax people and see what they have responded.
First emails sent to micromax people at service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com in month of November 2012.

Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:35 PM
To: Micromax care
Subject: urgent complaint in a110 superfone micromax
again i m facing problem with handset superfone micromax a110
it is hanging out again and again
software had been installed from karnal service centre but still it having problem.
pls do help me at the urgent.

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: urgent complaint in a110 superfone micromax
dear all
set purchased on 15/11/2012
facing problem from since 23/11/2012. i used to ignore the problem i used to switch off and on the phone. even i talked to ur service centre in karnal, he told me to install new software then i work properly. but again after installing new software it is not working but now its has stopped working. Now i was facing the problem in handset from starting itself but i was ignoring fact as net problem etc. etc. but
I REQUEST YOU PEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLACE THE HANDSET AS IT HAD MANUFACTURING PROBLEM IN SET at the earliest
COMPANY
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Superfone <service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com> wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your Email, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to submit your handset at service center for reapir and share scan copy of your jobsheet for further assistance.
For any further Assistance you can log onto our website www.micromaxinfo.com and contact us on customer care number:011-44770044

sukhwinder singh <sukhynr10@gmail.com>

Jan 17 (2 days ago)

to Superfone, ramandeep.kaur, pehredar, complaint, rsmnorth, bcc: VIVEK_CHAUDHAR.

DEAR MICROMAX PEOPLE

WITH REFERENCE TO ALL THESE BELOW EMAILS

I HAD GIVEN HANDSET ON MONDAY TO KARNAL SERVICE CENTER NEW JOB NO. SALHR003R264 OLD JOB NO. SALHR003R264 M/S. TARA TELE & MOBILE ( KARNAL) HARYANA MEET PRESON SACHIN CHHABRA AND TALKED TO ASM MANY TIMES MR ANIL CHAUHAN

I HAD DISCUSSED MY PROBLEM REGARDING HANDSET

I.E.

SET PURCHASED ON 15/11/2012
FACING PROBLEM SINCE 23/11/2012 ALREADY PUT MAIL TO SERVICE.SUPERFONE@MICROMAXINFO.COM
U CAN CHECK

MANY TIMES TALK TO SACHIN KARNAL SERVICE CENTER ABOUT PROBLEM ,

FACING PROBLEM BUT I WAS IGNORING AS INTERNET PROBLEM BUT WHEN PROBLEM OCCUR CONSISTENTLY I CAME TO KARNAL SERVICE CENTER HE TOLD UR MEMORY CARD IS CORRUPTED , AGAIN 2 - 3 WEEKS GONE
AGAIN I REPLACED MEMORY CARD , HE TOLD TO PLS INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE AS IT IS SOFTWARE PROBLEM AGIAIN 1 WEEK GONE

NOW WHEN FINALLY HANDSET STOPPED WORKING THEN KARNAL SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE IS CONVINCED THAT SOMETIME IS HAPPEND TO SET.

I M SAYING THAT SET HAS MANUFACTURING FAULT AND AM FACING PROBLEM FOR LAST 1.5 MONTHS

I WANT COMPANY TO REPLACE MY HANDSET AND PLS REIMBURSE MY OVERALL COST INCURRED BY ME FROM COMING FROM YAMUNA NAGAR TO KARNAL JUST FOR HANDSET ISSUE, AND COST DUE TO ABSENCE FROM MY WORK.

PLS DO NEEDFUL AT UR END
AS I WILL HIGHLIGHT THE ISSUE

COMPANY
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Superfone <service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com> wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your Email, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to share IMEI number or scan copy of your jobsheet as we are not getting any information with below mentioned jobsheet number.
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:38 PM
Cc: asmnorth@salora.com; ramandeep.kaur@salora.com
Subject: Re: URGENT URGENT Re: urgent complaint in a110 superfone micromax
THE NO. REQUIRED IS AS FOLLOWS
IMEI NO.1 IS 911239250477678
IMEI NO. 2 911239250579671
SUKHWINDER

COMPANY

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Superfone <service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com> wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your Email, we would like to inform you that your product is repaired so request you to cross check with service center for same . Also like to inform you that replacement is done within seven days from date of purchase from place of purchase.
MMX SUPPORT
THIS IS COMPANY WRITING WITHOUT CONSIDERING ANY FACTS AND WITHOUT CHECKING FROM CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS AND SAYING ME TO your product is repaired so request you to cross check with service center.

to Superfone, rsmnorth, ramandeep.kaur, complaint

DEAR ALL

I M STANDING IN KARNAL SERVICE CENTRE NEITHER MY HANDSET IS REPAIRED NOR IT IS BEING REPLACED.

FIRSTLY IF HANDSET GET REPAIRED
KARNAL SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE ARE SAYING BOTH TOUCH AND MAIN PCP WOULD BE REPLACED.

IF THESE BOTH THINGS BEING REPLACED THEN I HOPE SO HANDSET IS USELESS AND CONTAINS NO IMPORTANCE.

SO ITS BETTER FOR COMPANY TO REPLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I M GOING FOR LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST COMPANY FOR HARRASSING ME AND MY OVERALL LOSS INCURRED DUE TO HANDSET PROBLEM.

IF COMPANY CAN HELP ME OUT FOR TODAY ITSELF AND TOMORROW MY ADVOCATE WILL START LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST

COMPANY INCLUDING MY HARRASSMENT AND MY OVERALL LOSS INCURRED I.E. ( TRAVELLING BY CAR FROM YAMUNA NAGAR TO

KARNAL SERVICE, LOSS DUE TO NON ABSENCE OF PHONE AND MY WORK LOSS.)

PLS DO NEEDFUL

REGDS
SUKHWINDER SINGH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I call upon you through this legal notice to replace the handset including the harassment of my client and his overall loss incurred by him due to non absence of phone and his work loss within 15 days from date of receipt of this notice, failing which my client shall have liberty to initiate legal proceedings against your company under competent court of law and in that eventuality you shall be liable for all costs and expenses which shall be incurred by my client, in this regard
A copy of this notice has been kept by me in my office for reference and record.

Surender sharma Advocate
Distt Courts Karnal.

Comments

N Jan 20, 2013 by
sukhynr10 Micromax A110  - Yamuna nagar, Karnal, Haryana, India

To: Micromax care
Subject: urgent complaint in a110 superfone micromax
again i m facing problem with handset superfone micromax a110
it is hanging out again and again
pls do help me at the urgent.

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:16 PM

SUKHWINDER

to Superfone, rsmnorth, ramandeep.kaur, complaint

DEAR ALL

FIRSTLY IF HANDSET GET REPAIRED

SO ITS BETTER FOR COMPANY TO REPLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

KARNAL SERVICE, LOSS DUE TO NON ABSENCE OF PHONE AND MY WORK LOSS.)

PLS DO NEEDFUL

REGDS
N Jan 27, 2013 by
palkar.paresh

There is same problem i am facing... the service centre keep my micromax a110 for 17 days, and still keep, they said company not send a part of your phone
N Jul 1, 2013 by
dp_svv

Dear team,

Below mentioned is the complain that is submitted to Micro max.

Job sheet No. : S040274-0613-4111172
Service Center Name & Location: Mobile Point, kukatpally . hyderabad.
Complaint ID: 250613214

It is to inform you that I purchased a Micro max Canvas HD on May 17, 2013. On the very next day the ear piece speaker of the phone started malfunctioning and I was unable to hear the voice clearly and also the main speaker was not clear as I played some music on my phone. I took my phone to Authorised Micro max Service center and showed my phone to them but instead of checking my phone they said that it is a common problem in this model (Canvas HD) and they can not do anything regarding this issue and returned my phone immediately.

While I was using the phone in the same condition with all my previous mentioned problem it again started showing some more issues and within 28 days of my purchase it stopped charging. This time I again took my phone to your Authorised Service Center on 17/06/2013 and the took my phone with the following complaint no. 2506132144
and they assured me that I will be getting back my phone within one week. But now more than two weeks are over and they are still saying that it will take another ten to fifteen days.

So, I please request you to check into the problem and solve this problem as soon as possible. As the people sitting at the Authorised Service Center are not responding to my issue properly. And after trusting your Brand and spending almost Rupees fifteen thousand I should not expect this kind of service from your end.

Your people are saying that phone parts are not available, you are launching new phones every now and then and you don’t have phone parts. I am sorry to say, but I am loosing faith from Micromax, because this was the first ever Micromax phone I have purchased, but now I regret for my decision. Also, the other problem is you don’t even provide back up phones for use till the phone gets repaired. That said I want you to please look in to this matter and do all possible to get my phone repaired and delivered to my service center at the earliest. I would love to hear back from you at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Durga Prasad .S V V
Ph:09642256777
N Dec 4, 2013 by
raovishwanath

Dear Micromax team,
I purchased Micromax Bolt A34 having SN. V027551308300038298 on 26/10/2013 and I took 2G internet connection for the same. From the next day itself their were problems in the external speakers, the phone reboots automatically and even it was not supporting any apps. I gave my handset for repairs to Krishna Telesystem, an authorised service center (job sheet no. R1311FMH6746777) on 29/11/2013. On the same day after 2 hours I received an SMS from the service center that the handset has been repaired & it is ready for use and my job sheet has been closed. I went to collect my handset on 2/12/2013 and when I tried it for use it was not at all repaired properly. Till now the same is being lying at the service center.
I request you to take some actions regarding the same and do the needful as early as possible.

Vishwanath Rao.