Midas Touch Business Services Pvt. Ltd. - fake company miser owner

fakemidastouch on Jul 23, 2012
Hello everyone!
Midas Touch Business Services Pvt. Ltd.

Hey, i am a hard working employee as we all are and we do everything it takes for the jobs we have.I started to work in this fake organization and believe me i worked 18 hrs a day. With my hard work my ex boss himanshu & Divya Dhingra got a project of komsurvey from chabbra with a advance payment of 20,000.I was also working as a team lead in their other project.

I worked in this organization for 3 months and was promised by the miser owner that i will get 15000 monthly for the backend project and some amount for the komsurvey(when they started they said they will pay me 30,000 for that project it was 2 month project). I asked for my salary and legal paperwork from my ex boss and he always was successful in fooling me and other employees.
Most of the employees started leaving the company, i was stupid to work as a puppet may be life wanted me teach a lesson.So here we are i made my boss rich and when asked him about my salary he started to make excuses and never gave me my salary.Joing this MIDAS TOUCH PVT LIMITED was the most awful decision of my lifetime .Not only i had monetary loss but also 4 important months without salary .

Guys,Beware of the organization Midas Touch Business Services Pvt. Ltd. totally fake!

MTB Service
Sector 21A
New Delhi

Comments

D Aug 22, 2012 by
Ashu1988

I am working with Midas Touch Business Services from Past 4 months, I have not faced any such issue with this company, I dont know about your experience, and actually dont know you. I dont agree with you, neither I find any issues with the company. Company is growing, and we get our salaries and incentives on time.

Ashu
Delhi
Ashu1988

Hello, I am an employee of Midas Touch Business Services, I am very happy working here, my friend Ashu who is also employed with Midas Touch Services, told me to write here. I have no issues with the company, and whomsoever has raised this complaint must ne jealous of company or must have done some mischief with the owner, otherwise, the owner of this company are very nice, both Mrs. Dhingra and Mr. Dhingra, help and support us, and try to resolve every single issue we have.

I am totally against this person, who raised this complaint and I recommend my friends to join this company. This company is growing and I am happy to be here.

I strongly disagree, if the company is fake there would be many complaints.

I request this person to stop spreading rumors, and I wish him luck.

Sanjay
MTS Pvt. Ltd.
Ashu1988

Friends, I am Sanjay an employee of Midas Touch Business Services Pvt. Ltd. and I am very happy with this company. The owner Mrs. and Mr. Dhingra are very nice, they help and support us when and where required. I don't know this person, he must have done some mischief.

This company is good and employee oriented.

I strongly disagree, if this company is fraud then there must be many complaints and the company should not grow.

I would request this person to stop spreading rumors, and wish him luck.

Sanjay
MTS Pvt. Ltd.
D Sep 10, 2012 by
Sid.p

Hello friends,

I am associated with Midas Touch from past 5 months, I know this person, who has launched this complaint. His name is Suraj Kohli, he is an engineer. He was in a desperate need of job, as he was not getting job. Mr. Dhingra offered him job, and supported him too, he used to provide meal and other perks too. In fact Suraj never delivered results, no sale nothing, I was there at that time, and I am still with this company. Himanshu sir, offered a non voice campaign to Suraj to support him. He also, gave that survey process to Suraj, he used to come at his wish and had issues with everything. Himanshu sir, paid his salary and stopped little amount as he gave him, a PDA (which costs more than 15000 and Tata Photon). Suraj, didnt complete his work, and never returned PDA and Tata data card. Neither company nor owner is fraud, Mr. Suraj Kohli is fraud, he is fake. Mr. Dhingra was very upset when he betrayed him. I know all this as I was there and he told me what Suraj did.

I am amazed, even after cheating him, he still have courage to launch a complaint. Shame on you suraj.

Friends, I am working from last 5 months with this company, I have seen good and bad, but Mrs. and Mr. Dhingra have always supported us, resolved our issues and now things are very good. I am looking for a long term professional relation with Midas Touch Services.

Sid, Ankit, Hemant, Varun.

Midas Touch Business Services Pvt. Ltd. - fake company miser owner