Mideaset integrated Steel - Company closure

Puneet Bhatia

I had bought shares of M/s. Mideast Ingerated Steel, but 1999 onwards no dealing in shares is there in this company. Please tell me how a comman person will come out of depression after losing money, who is investing his or her hard money to get benefit of shares market.

Comments

I had taken 100 shares of MIDEAST INTEGRATED STEEL COMPANY (MESCO) in 1994. In this current month of Nov 2008, I wanted to know the status of the certificate value I hold, but I dont seem to find any information except company's website. I need help on the same to understand the current value and how to trade these shares. Divyank Sharma

had purchased shares in 1994. thereafter there is no news of the co. the email id given on the web site are not reachable and probable wrong. recently read on internet news that sail to takeover mid east integreted steel.

pls advise what is position and what is solution

piyush panchal

Sir, My remarks for this Mideast Integrated steel ipo shares which were sold with a premium of Rs.10/- per share and the pubic paid rs.20/-per share. I have 100 shares on my possesion and no listing after a few days of initial listing. Now my question is, what is SEBI doing about this issue? Neither the company with some address at delhi has not replyed to two of my letters asking for the present position, Will some one who is familiar with the legal aspects throw some light on this matter and get us back the present NAV

I hv the same problem. I had purchased 100 shares as Non-Resident. I had written to the company many times - but, there is no response. Pls advise me on the issue.

i have same problem.ihad purchased 200 shares as non-resident.ihad written tothe company many times. but therese is no response. pls advise me on the issue.

sir

i have purchased 200shares of mideast integrated steel co.(mesco)
at the time of allotment...and since then there is no news of the company...so, pls!!! tell me what an individual will do on such matters...

I had also purchased 100 shares of the company (Mideast Integrated Steel) @Rs.30/share (face value of Rs10 and premium of Rs.20). Unfortunately no news since then. I really don't know what to do now. Kindly help. Thanks. Vi jay Kumar Tiwary, Flat No. 2232, Sector D2, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070. Phone: +919938630817(cell).

I can purchase your such type of shares. call me at 09999462011 or mail me.

i have 200 shares what i can do? . Plase help me & reply for further action.

i have 2000 shares of MESCO.
Plase help me
mail information regarding it at o.p.agarwalco@gmail.com

i had been allotted 100 sh. @ 20/- per share, pl.tell what is the status of these shares.

i am also on the same boat. how to go ahead
ANKIT

i am buying all delisted share like miedest integreted steel, essar steel and many other...ANKIT PATEL--09510773736

i hv bout 200 shares of mideast integrated steel ltd. and also 200 shares of mieast india ltd.pls tell bout share and wat to do fr these shares

I have a big lot of MISL shares
buyers contact