Millennium Organization — Misleading the youth

SaxenaAniket on Mar 30, 2012
I have a neutral opinion, let me start with what I liked In a couple of weeks I was trained on how to sell as well as lead a team and in few months I would have managed a firm on my own in north/ or any city of my choice.

I worked with Sukesh a genuine Manager and the Big man running the entire show was Sai Prakash, a great guy to work with. Few things that I liked about Sai’s approach was his humour, he cracked the same jokes day in and day out but we used to find him as a great entertainer. He spoke in a weird accent with his south Indian flavour, which was very funny to hear. He liked to show his gadgets and hoped people will be impressed by it, however sadly, I have seen people ridiculing him standing behind. He tried to flirt with few girls using his ‘SELF PROCLAIMED CHARM’ & that was so obvious & insane.
I hope he soon understands that his put on elegance and style is a WANNA BE.
We often asked the Leaders that doesn’t he realise that he is being made fun off & they often replied jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai, tho drama dekhta jaa.

I feel he has worked hard to earn this status and hence people should continue to falsely display their gratitute towards his leadership style.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

cheaters

Thank you, guys! for saving me from this cheater company. I was actually going to go for the interview day after tomorrow but after reading these posts i'm just pissed off so badly.
Once again thanx for saving me.

Millennium Organization - Misleading the youth