Ministry of Culture, IGRMS, Bhopal - Appointment of Director

Rajendra Sharma
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya, Bhopal is an autonomous institutition under Ministry of Culture, GOI. Post of The Director is laying vacant since November 2008. Ministry also organised Interview and selected a candidate ,but you will be surprised to know that posting of the Director do not take place till date. I have come to know through reliable sources that Shri Vikas Bhatt, Incharge Director applying delay tricks by using political pressure and the decision is pendig with appointment cabinet committee (ACC) since last four months. Shri Bhatt has defame the Institution continously with his destrictive agenda. No other activity took place except Cultural Performances. Shri Bhatt himself fixed the rates of Artist without formation of committee. He has given 2 to 4 lakhs of rupees to local level artists. the intation is clear that some portion of the money come back to him as bribe.The annual action plan for the year 2009-10 is not approved, he himself fixed the programme.
It is requested kindly do the needful and contact with ACC, so that file will clear immediately and appointment order can be issued by concerned ministry.

Comments

amit

From:lifecomplaints@irda.gov.in< lifecomplaints@irda.gov.in >
Date: 07 Dec 09 17:01:06
Subject: RE: Re:RE: refund of payment - 4288319
To: "'amit goyal'"

You are requested to contact the concerned officer dealing with the subject to the email address agent@irda.gov.in

(Mr. Sudipta Bhattacharya)

Date: 18 Nov 09 23:41:48
Subject: Re:RE: refund of payment - 4288319
To: "Customercare"

I am not attended two days (16 hrs) training program, The attendance sheet, is

fake, sir plz send me the copy of attendance sheet, I give this copy to lab for handwrinting expart sir you call me by the authorise person I tell him the story of

frud by your employes

From:Customercare< Customercare@TATA-AIG.com >
Date: 18 Nov 09 13:25:00
Subject: RE: refund of payment - 4288319
To: "'amitgoyal300@in.com'"

Dear Mr. Goyal,

This is with regards to the concern raised by you on issues related to training & exams. We would like to inform you that basis your complaint we have enquired with karanal branch office (The office in which your application form was received) and they have informed us that the training calendar (training dates for your batch) were communicated to you by the branch staff. As per training attendance sheet, you have attended only two days (16 hrs) training program out of a required criteria of 50 training hrs due to which you were not eligible to sit for the examination.

Please find attached the training attendance sheet for your reference.

However, we request you to please get in touch with branch office for re-scheduling the training.

We hope this addresses your concern.

Yours sincerely,
Tata AIG Life - Customer Care Team
rpr

Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:01 PM
To: Customercare
Subject: Re:RE: refund of payment

Mr. ravi pushap ( Employ code- 3936359) employ of your company tell me this code and creat this circumstances. Against receipts no. A-1506185 dated 1/01/09

From:Customercare< Customercare@TATA-AIG.com >
Date: 05 Nov 09 17:37:33
Subject: RE: refund of payment
To: amitgoyal300@in.com

Dear Mr. Goyal,

We refer to your email dated October 31, 2009.

We regret to inform you that the agent code mentioned by you is invalid as per our records.

We request you to kindly provide us with the correct agent code to enable us to assist you.

For any further assistance, please feel free to call us on our 24 hour, Toll Free Helpline 1-800-119966 (only for BSNL and MTNL numbers) or SMS "SERVICE" to 58888 to hear from us within 24 hours.

Yours sincerely,

Subject: refund of payment

To

M/S TATA AIG

Mumbai.

I apply the IRDA License under your Code - 1506185 . But no body tell me about starting of training and I found the exam also completed . But I am not aware for this by your company . So now I want Refund my payment.

It is, therefore requested to kindly intervene in the matter and Refund my payment may please be got failing which, I will be compelled to knock the door of Justice and IRDA.

Thanking you and hoping early reply from your side.

Yours faithfully,

(AMIT K. GOYAL)

H No. - 300, Sector-14

Urban Estate, Karnal

Haryana-132001

M. 98962-66785

mene aranya van sanstha k liye pardi samaj ka sarve kiya tha lekin mujjhe pement nahi diy ja raha he or kaha ja raha he ki igrms se pement nahi di ja rahi he kya kaaran he mujhe bataye vikram sisodiya mandsour www.sampadak1981@gmail.in

Ministry of Culture, IGRMS, Bhopal - Appointment of Director