Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India/Passport - Passport Issue taking undue time

Pramathesh Borkotoky
I hd applied for a new passport with Guwahati Passport office on 07-03-2007. My Passport file no. GUW-A003626-07. The status has been Police Report Not Received for quite a long time. Police says that they had sent the report. I don't know where is the problem. I don't even know where is my document lying so that i can push my documents.
Please look into the matter as my job requires a passport and I lost many opportunities because of this problem that I m facing.

Comments

The govt. has made obtaing the Appl. form from website compulsory
from 01.01.2010. the officer are refusing to accept the old form.
i have complies all the procedure with old form but they are not accepting it.
the Form on web site also is in pdf form and difficult to conert in word format
as it as .whether the Govt. wants to print the blank format and write it or to
convert and fill computerised.
the older form conent even srial no. also

Pushkar

I hd applied for a new passport with Lucknow Passport office on 31-07-2009. My Passport file no. LKO-A158567-07.I don't know what is the matter. I don't even know where is my document lying so that i can push my documents.
Please look into the matter as i am the only earning man in my house AND WORK AS A LABOUR

my MOBILE NO : 9870459784

regarding to status of my passport - Job Seeker

Dear Sir/Ma'm

My name is Mohammad Moin Raza and my file no. is LKO A02384108, i had applied for the passport on 5 feb. 2008.My verifications are completed in may 2008 itself.but niether i recieve my passport nor the ststus is showing on the website. i had also send mails to them many times, i didnot get any response from there except once.and now i deadly needed my passport.
so i request you kindly to process my application.

Regards...
Mohammad Moin Raza
moinraza007@gmail.com
MFazam

SIR,
I have applied for passport dated on 02-12-08 my file no is PAT-A143252-08, and my police verification is also done in month of July 09, but till I have not got my passport. on net the status “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time”. but till I have not got my passport.
Please check my status and issue my passport immediately..
So sir plz help me out.
your faithful

Md. Farooque Azam

Address : Momin Tola, Ward No. 22, Supaul (Bihar)
Pin – 852131

Contact No :- 9470290222

E-mail : farooque.spl@gmail.com

Sir, i Aditya Tiwari applied for passport on 11-11-2009 my police verification is also completed my passport application no is DLH-Z041381-09 SIR I am sorry to say that i have not received my passport yet. therefore i request you to kindly send my passport on given my address and applicant form .

thanking you
Aditya Tiwari

Sir, i Aditya Tiwari applied for passport on 11-11-2009 my police verification is also completed my passport application no is DLH-Z041381-09 SIR I am sorry to say that i have not received my passport yet. therefore i request you to kindly send my passport on given my e mail address and applicant form .

thanking you
Aditya Tiwari

myself Ramashish Sinha. Two days earlier I received a job opportunity from KENSINGTONROOMS UK as an Operanation manager. Now they are asking for 140pounds (Rs. 9800) for Police clearence certificate on the following address.

Bank Name: State Bank Of India.

Account Name: Lalrosanga

Account Number: 30770131023

Amount In Indian Rupees 9, 800 (INR)

Sir, I want to know whether this institution is real or not? Whether they are giving me job opportunity or trying to trap me?

Their email id is :- hrdept@kensington-room.co.in

I also request to the all readers if they have any information about this organisation, please inform me on my email id.

my email id is :- ram.sinha007@gmail.com

regards,
Ramashish Sinha

I have applied for a new passport with Lucknow Passport office on 09-06-2008. My Passport file no.LKO-A112702-08. The status has been Police Report Not Received for quite a long time. Police says that they had sent the report. I don't know where is the problem. I don't even know where is my document lying so that i can push my documents.
Thanks & Regards
Abrar Ahmad

hi sir,
i really dont what will the response of u guys for this complain
but still as a citizen of india i have to beleive u guys... i have applied for passport on 17/11/09
& at the same time my mom & dad applied as well
they got their passport but i am still waiting ..i dont know y...
passport status is showing that u have sent my passport on 4/01/10 but when i checked with the post
office they tld me that they dont know anything abt my passport status
coz they are also govt. employees & after making my life hell they tld me that my add was wrong in the
passport & thats y they returned that passport to u guys
then i went to bhikaji kama place & i asked with ur guys & again as respectful govt employee
they tld me nothing...
my file reference no : DLH-Z01100109 & MY POSTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER : 001888

we are staying in Thiruvananthapuram and would like to avail passport for my mother from there.my mother is uneducated and did nt have school leaving certificate.I would like to know can i get a passport without school certificate?
what are the documents need to a person who is uneducated ?
how many days it ll take to get a passport?
please clarify my doubts with valid answers.

i had applied for a new passport with Bhubaneswar passport office 22 september 2009. My file No is -BHUA02695809.I have not received my passport yet., my status is showing police report is incomplete and the case is being examine. It has been showing one month. i do't understand what shall i do
i have complete all the verification process.
Pls look into the matter as my job requires a passpott and i lost many opportunities

TO,
the passport officer, hyderabad
I had applied my passport with hyderabad passport office(22-12-09).my passport number is A306240. my passport status is police report has not been received so what is the problem with my passport .To whom i want to consult now and what i have to do now.I need my passport immediately for writing GRE exams .
thanking you sir

N.MAHESH
vijayawada

This is True and faithful complaints about our Indian Nation many Place they do the government work as like their own business. They don’t care about People humanity and problem who is suffer by whom.
Some Govt Office they don’t want to use his/her pen without Mahatma Gandhi paper its Mean Money. Everywhere have corruption in our Country. Without side money they don’t want to do work quickly. Coz they think if somebody needs to get result they must come to Pay us.
i m suffering in Passport office for small work and when i go to ask they always replied your passport has been dispatched but in actual still in Passport office have many things to say but i think no benefits from any side.

Delay in issue of Indian Passport - Ministry of External Affairs; Indian Passport

It is submitted that my wife Mrs. Rita Aggarwal had applied for issue of an Indian Passport at Delhi Office on 4th November 2009 vide File No. F 032385. Though more than four months have elapsed, the status is still showing as "Application is pending for want of Police Report". I am aware that the passport cannot be issued without the police verification report, but for that the Police department needs a letter from the Passport Office. The Police department have clearly denied the receipt of any such letter by them. It is quite apparent that there is some communication gap between the Passport Office and the Police Station as no police person has yet approached us for the police enquiry. This is further confirmed from the reply received from Delhi Police, wherein they have denied the receipt of any such request from the Passport Office. In this connection, repeated e-mails were sent by me to the concerned officials in the Ministry of External Affairs, but in vain.

Fed up with no positive response from the Passport Office, my wife Mrs. Rita Aggarwal (The Applicant) revisited the Passport Office on 05.03.2010. Though the person at the counter admitted his mistake that there was some goof-up in sending the P.P. Forms to the Police for verification, he refused to correct his mistake by issuing a duplicate lettter and mentioned that my wife would have to fill up another set of P.P. Forms. Upon my wife telling him that her Application was already more than four months old and she was being punished for no fault of hers, he lost his cool and refused to budge from his stand.

You are requested to look into the matter and take necessary action, besides directing the Passport Office to issue the passport without any further delay and awarding any monetary compensation for the harassment caused to us on this account.

Dr. B. B. Aggarwal

REMINDER

1. Kindly advised date of receipt Reverification report in passport office.
2. Kindly advised up to which date passport will be issued.

With Best Regards

----- Forwarded by Sharad Anurag Pandey/Civil-Struc/GGN/IN/PLE on 04/03/10 09:07 AM -----
03/03/10 01:11 PM

Fw: DLH-H018108-09

New Delhi-110001

1. Kindly advised date of receipt Reverification report in passport office.
2. Kindly advised up to which date passport will be issued.

With Best Regards

----- Forwarded by Sharad Anurag Pandey/Civil-Struc/GGN/IN/PLE on 02/03/10 01:57 PM -----
25/02/10 04:21 PM

DLH-H018108-09_REMINDER_1

New Delhi-110001

I am forwarding below mail.

With Best Regards

----- Forwarded by Sharad Anurag Pandey/Civil-Struc/GGN/IN/PLE on 25/02/10 04:21 PM -----
23/02/10 01:59 PM

DLH-H018108-09

New Delhi-110001

I Sharad Anurag Pandey have applied Passport on 07-09-2009.at Delhi with all Corresoponding Documents.On seeing status on 08-12-2009 I got information that u r passport rejected with message " Less than 1 year stay, please send 3 personal particular forms for verification at each address during last one yera and pay applicable penalty." Please see the attachment below After that I resubmit all the necessary Documents for verification with Comapny Letter Head & Mobile Bill. I happy to be Reverfied on 01-01-2010 by Haryana Police, .Sector-15.

Now i have problem that still i m not getting my Passport. So I request you to please Check all the details and dispatch my Passport as soon as with immediate action.

Looking Forward for your +ve reply.

Following are My Details
3. Gas Connection
4. Xerox of Application form Submitted
5. ReVerification Form Xerox

Passport Issue taking undue time
I had applied for a new passport with Kolkata Passport office on 03-07-2009 for my mother, father and sister. The police verification took place in the month of September. Since then I am still waiting for the passports My Passport file no. are CAL-A050442-09, CAL-A050443-09 and CAL-A051274-09 . The status has been Police Report Not Received for quite a long time. Police says that they had sent the report. I don't know where is the problem. I don't even know where is my document lying so that i can push my documents.
Please look into the matter as my dad expired recently and I need to bring my mom ASAP.It would be really appreciable if you look into this soon.

Megha

Ref/No.79899/KSA/RYD
Date-015/03/2010

Good Morning,
Sir I remind you again and again my family three time submitting their same application whatever mistake you mentioning before email my family rectifying then not updating online showing same problem not given any dispatch date, .
SIR I extremely sorry because there happening in TATKAL PASSPORT Last 3month I am suffered with my family really sorry to say I very unhappy about passport administration staff irresponsible Hyderabad,
Again I attach details act TATKAL SECTION and Your given Date for TATKAL ONLINE,
Mr. Srinivas this happening with me only city try to understand me,
Please try to do high-level be serious,
Still I am waiting for your response,
my contact Number mobile No.09966556128473
send me your office telephone number or mobile I want explain describe, i hope you are understand me,
best regards
Mshafik
KSA/RIYADH
Srinivas Gotra Garu,

Subject :- DELAY TATKAL PASSPORT SINCE 3 MONTH

Reference about mentioning subject, I receive your reply email mentioning mistake in TATKAL Form column No.19, sir my family clearly submit all documents to Passport office rectifying column No.19 thumbs signature, Sir may be our office staff misplace the papers still not updating online, my family submitting through a agent seating there Passport office, outside his name Nizam he only one man fill TATKAL Form, If you need any information details family telephone numbers,

Sir, I will forward affidavit latter from Riyadh embassy, I receive from embassy Riyadh on 25th November 2009, with week I forward to India for TATAKAL PASSPORT, NOW 25th march 2010,
I sir I facing many problem unnecessary I paid house rent 10 thousand riyal because I depending TATKAL Passport within one month I bring family here still 5month completed unnecessary I paid house rent for 6 month, there my family facing problems, children’s education TC annual exams report,
Kindly find the attachment file,

Sir I humble request to you as soon as possible take the action seriously, release my daughter passport as per rule TATKAL for 15/20 days more than now three month completed,
Still I am waiting for your response,
City File Reference No. Year

File Reference Number : HYD-C000781-10 Application Date : 12-01-2010
Applicant's Name : NEHA NAAZ BEGUM Applicant's Date of Birth : 22-07-2000
STATUS :

PLEASE FURNISH FRESH APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED ALL COLUMNS WITH SPECIFIC REPLIES AS YES/NO AND DULY SINGED.
Home

कॉलम 19
यहल कॉलम आवेदक द्वारा भारत के प्रति उसकी सत्यN निष्ठा/, एकता और इमानदारी की घोषणा की जाती है कि उसने अन्या किसी देश आदि की नागरिकता स्वे‍च्छा से ग्रहण नहीं की है या उसके पास किसी अन्य‍ देश के यात्रा संबंधी दस्ताववेज नहीं है। साथ ही इस कॉलम में आवेदन पत्र की वास्तयविक सूचना प्रस्तुंत करने की घोषणा की जाती है और यह कहा जाता है कि आवेदक को जानकारी है कि यदि वह कोई गलत सूचना देता है अथवा पासपोर्ट प्राप्तद करने के लिए किसी तथ्या त्माक जानकारी को छुपा है तो वह पासपोर्ट अधिनियम 1967 के तहत अपराधी होगा। आवेदक को यह भी घोषित करना होता है कि उसके पास अन्य कोई पासपोर्ट या यात्रा संबंधी दस्ताीवेज नहीं है। इस दिए गए स्था न में आवेदक के हस्ताकक्षर या अंगूठे का निशान (पुरुष के मामले में बांएं अंगूठे का निशान और महिला के मामले में दांएं अंगूठे का निशान) लगाया जाए तथा आवेदन की तिथि और स्थारन लिखा जाए।
Column 19
This column is a self declaration made by the applicant about owing allegiance to the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India, not voluntarily acquiring the citizenship or travel document from any other country etc. Also this column contains declaration in furnishing true information in the application form and an applicant is aware that it is an offence under the Passport Act 1967 for giving any wrong information or suppression of any material information in getting the passport. The applicant also declares that he has no other passport or travel document. Under the space provided, the signature or Thumb Impression (left hand thumb impression for male and right hand thumb impression for female) should be furnished along with date and place of application.
Tatkaal Scheme
OUT OF TURN ISSUE OF PASSPORT UNDER TATKAAL SCHEME
(A) If an applicant desires to obtain his passport under the Tatkal Scheme, a verification certificate as per the specimen at ANNEXURE ‘F’ and standard affidavit as Annexure “I” should be submitted along with the TATKAAL fee. The Passport Issuing Authority shall retain the right to verify in writing the authenticity of the Verification Certificate from the official who has issued it. All applicants seeking a passport out of turn under the TATKAAL Scheme are advised to submit their application, documentation, colour photographs with white or light background and fee as specified below. No proof of urgency is required for Out-of-Turn issue of passport. Post Police Verification shall be done in respect of all passports issued under the Tatkaal Scheme.
(B) The applicant also has the option to obtain a passport under Tatkal Scheme on submission of three documents from the Fourteen documents as mentioned below, provided one of the three documents is a photo identity document and atleast one of the three is amongst the documents indicated at (a) to (i) and a standard affidavit (Annexure “I”) on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by a Notary:
(a) Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
(b) Service Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies;
(c) SC/ST/ OBC Certificates;
(d) Freedom Fighter Identity Cards;
(e) Arms Licenses;
(f) Property Documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds etc.;
(g) Rations Cards;
(h) Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/Pension Payment order, ex-servicemen’s Widow/Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order;
(i) Railway Identity Cards;
(j) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards;
(k) Bank/ Kisan/Post Office Passbooks;
(l) Student Identity Cards issued by Recognized Educational Institutions;
(m) Driving Licenses; and
(n) Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act.
(All above documents to be produced in original along with self-attested copies)
The TATKAAL fee is in addition to the applicable passport fee and payable either in cash or DD in favor of Passport Officer concerned. The additional fee for out of turn TATKAAL passport, would be as follows:
Fresh Passport
1. Within 1-7 days of the date of Application Rupees 1, 500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-
2. Within 8-14 days of the date of Application Rupees 1, 000/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-
Replacement of Passport (in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport)
1. Within 1-7 days of the date of Application Rupees 2, 500/- plus the duplicate passport fee of Rs.2500/-
2. Within 8-14 days of the date of Application Rupees 1, 500/- plus the duplicate passport fee of Rs.2500/-
Re-issue cases after expiry of 10 years validity
1. Within 3 working days of the date of application Rupees 1, 500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-

I have received passport as Tatkal scheme on 27th Feb 2009, As per urgency i was issued passport but i have not received PCC report so many time i have visited delhi office (Bikam Place) window no 12. As per officer committe you have received PCC next month, although CID verfication had been done on 09th Mar 2010 but passport record is not completed. if you listen my voice please update the system because i have left the job for delay decision.
my passport no. h9613988. I hope you will take a action immd about PCC report.

Subject: Passport Not Received | File Number: B000717 | Date of Application 19th Feb’10 | RPO : New Delhi

This is in regards to the passport application of my son Daivya Jain (File No. B000717) applied on 19th Feb’10 and police verification was done on 08th March’10. The status of the application still says “Pending Police Verification”. Its been 20 days since police verification has been done and there is no update on this status.

I would request you to please look into this matter and advice as we need to travel urgently to UK on a work assignment. I had also visited RPO Delhi but they refused to accept the Tatkal application now, can you please advice whom should we consult and meet in order to get this executed early.

Appreciate all your help and kind solicitation in this regards.

Thanks & Many Regards

Mr. Deepak Jain

Dear Sir

I applied for passport 21/12/2008 and till now I did get my passport. On status website, status is showing ("Your police verification report is being returned to the concerned police authorities for re-verification/completion/photo attestation"). I personally went to regional passport on 21 Feb 2010 where I have submit PP form(Personal Performa) but still the same status is showing. I have written email to concern authority 3-4 times but I did not get any reply from them also. because of passport, I have lost many career opportunities, now I do not know, what to do to get my passport.

Vivek Kumar Singh