MJV GAS AGENCY AMBATTUR CHENNAI - DELAY IN RESPONDING

sathya bala
Our gas got empty this morning. On connecting to the new cylinder the flame was not burning. We have been contacting the agency several times.
1. It takes ages to contact them as their lines are usually engaged.
2.The girls at the reception say that the local delivery boy would help.
3 The delivery boy's contact number was given to me. He is even more difficult to get.
4 4.00 PM now.He has still not come.

Please do something about the callous attitude about these agencies.The embloyees need to be more courteous.There must b seperate staff to tackle emergencies other than the delivery boy.

Comments

Delay in responding - MJV GAS AGENCY

Our gas cylinder got empty this morning.On connecting the new cylinder and switching on the stove the flame is not burning.We have called up several times since morning. IT IS 4 00 PM NOW.Today is a Saturday.If no one comes, we will have to remain without gas through the weekend.
The attitude of the people at the agency is callous.They say the man will eventually come.The guy whose contact number was given is not even picking up the phone after promising to come in half an hour!
We feel totally helpless that we are treated o shabilly by these people.I really hope some action is taken.
My consumer number is 23043(Dr Anjali)

BOOKED FOR CYLINDER BUT NOT YET RECEIVED

am a consumer of indane gas with consumer no 18301 with M J V INDANEGAS AGENCY, AMBATTUR ESTATE, Agency code-, i have booked my cylinder on 07/11/09but i have not received my cylinder till date despite of repeated request made to the agency, kindly look into the matter as i am not only the consumer...

CUSTOMER CONTACT NUMBER-9940189334

It is a repeated experience of many customers. Indian Oil Corporation is requested to suitably consider the complaints of customers and take appropriate action on MJV Gas Agency, Ambattur

hello i booked cylinder in the name of jayasudha consumer no 27744 on 6 of oct and i received on 24 of oct i called ur office everyday after 10 days of my booking it is so difficult to get connected. some times ring tone comes and it is not picked up i started coming to ur office and they promised it will delvered on 18 oct but it was not delivered next day i called and checked ur staff they said again it will take 2 days more i requested manager phone number they gave me some wrong number in the name of ramkumar again i came to ur office after 2 days they said yestrday date 20 oct delivery boy came and my door was locked i asked to call the boy in front of me because i was avaibale the whole day on 20 when we called he replied there is no road to my house ur staff r so rude and they dont know what is happening they worst thing is when i came to ur office on 22 evening i found ur staff listinging to music and they dont brother to answer atlast i got my gas on 24 of oct so bad and it was delivered on icf colony inst of jain nagar ur deliver boys and ur staff not even apolizgse for their mistake very poor customer service please take neccesiary action and make sure it should not happen to any one thanks

i resistered a complaint 2 days before on behalf of jayasudha consumer no 27744 which i typed october inst of september i feel sorry for my mistake

I am Kasturi Rangan-Consumer No.18263 - We have registered for the supply 10 days back. We are yet to get the gas. We are unable to get the phone connection also.
N Jan 10, 2012 by
KMYACHIKA

BOOKED FOR CYLINDER BUT NOT YET RECEIVED

am a consumer of indane gas with consumer no 23865 with M J V INDANEGAS AGENCY, AMBATTUR ESTATE, Agency code-, i have booked my Additional cylinder on 17/12/11 but i have not received my cylinder till date despite of repeated request made to the agency, kindly look into the matter
N Jun 14, 2012 by
A.L>Bindhu Madhavan

Consumer Number 7289 - Name : Bindhu Madhavan.

The service of MJV day by day becoming worst & Very worst? i have booked clyender on 14th of may 2012 and i got message of generation of bill on 05/06/2012. Till today 14/06/2012 the clyender is not delivered to me. Hope they are out marketing the clyenders or very poor management of distribution. They are not allowed me to contact the Manager also. Some thing some where going wrong which no body want to investgate. Better they can advice customer to change their agency which will relive new customers from suffering.

If any body knows how complient the same to Indian oil corporation please let me know

MJV GAS AGENCY AMBATTUR CHENNAI - DELAY IN RESPONDING