mms.airtelworld.com - how to see mms

mohdazamkhan
azam khan

Comments

i got a mms, from www.airtelworld.com/mms, how can i acess this plz help me.

active my number in airtel for free gprs .i am in iran cauntry

how can i see my mms. plz help me out

Pl note that I had purchased one world calling card from your Mumbai airport counter while travelling to Malyasia and the same was not used by me because it was not responding as per the instructions written over the card for use.
I am requesting your help in using the same phone card as i can give it to my daughter woerking in USA.
Looking forward your help.
With regards,
Mr C. R.Ghosh, DGM(Electrical)
Goa Shipyard. Ltd.
Vasco, Goa-403802.
bobykzm

i got a email from airtel.
is this original...?
pls find below.

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:19:28 +0530 (IST)
From: "Airtel CallHome" <customersupport@airtelcallhome.com> Add to Address Book
To: bobykzm@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Get 200 minutes of FREE Talktime
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Airtel now in USA!
Get 200 minutes of free talktime* by getting your loved ones
in USA to switch to Airtel CallHome

Dear Customer,

Get your loved ones in USA to switch to our all new Airtel CallHome service and we?ll be delighted to gift you 200 minutes talktime.* Airtel CallHome service provides unmatched calling experience from USA to anywhere in India and around the world, at a price that?s best in the industry. So, you can rest assured that your loved ones living anywhere in USA would enjoy hassle free and exceedingly reliable service, every time.

All the reasons, your loved ones in US should be using Airtel CallHome:

Unmatched Call Clarity
Very attractive calling rates (6 cents/minute) compared to any other service
Exciting Promotion offers
Highly Personalized services
Value Added Services

To refer names and email ids of your family, friends and acquaintances in USA, click here
To gift “USA to India talktime” to any registered Airtel CallHome users in USA, click here.
For further information kindly visit www.airtelcallhome.com

Spread the word and let the good times roll!

Team Airtel

* Free 200 local Airtel to Airtel minutes in a month, once your reference signs-up for Airtel CallHome service. Terms & Conditions apply.

The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]
god....

it's very true...i called the airtel customer care and they are also not helping to solving this problem. they seem damn oafish in solving this issue. i believe its a waste of time trying to use airtel mms or any of their other services. now that they have a large customer base they dont care what problems exist. i believe its best to migrate to some other service provider...
Anil

i also got the same type of sms. but not able to open www.airtelworld.com/mms

i got a mms, from www.airtelworld.com/mms, how can i acess this plz help me.

I, the undersigned, had purchase Airtel no. 9967834910 in Nov. 2006 under Govt. plan where I was charged at 10 ps. for Airtel to Airtel and 30 ps.for rest of the networks. However, my tariffs were revised w.e.f. 16th Aug 2007 as ps. 25 for Airtel to Airtel and ps. 50 for rest of the networks.

I, therefore request you to once again convert my plan to the previous one, at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

(J. J. Alwe)

i got some mms message so i need that picture thats all

i need mms and gprs specialities

sir
a number 9934894006 create probleam for me ...

i got a mms on http://www.airtelworld.com/mms how i could see it i have a passcode

SENTHIL

please give me airtel world using application please send link to my email, AIRTEL WORLD USING APPLICATION PLEASE SEND MY MAIL.PLZ

I recived a mms from cell # 9871256149 on 22/03/08 at 13:13 hrs, please let me know who i can view the same, my cell number is 9871156357

I reed this page, but still Iam not getting the MMS
Rachit

Airtel is shit, they are saying they provide thad, e service but they don't, thts very very bad, airtel can be sued for this.

i got a message regarding u ve received an mms but how 2 c that, can I get guideance

i got a mms, from www.mms.airtelworld.com/ how can i acess this plz help me.

rohit