more store-Aditya Birla Group - not allowing redemption of loyalty points since 1 year

nilkant navinchandra shah
I am holding Clubmore Membership Card No. 1000426508 at Jogeshwari (w) Mumbai outlet. Initially, I started agitataing about not allowing redemption of points on our Clubmore Membership Card no. 1000426508 at Jogeshwari outlet by mail dated 24/02/2009. The co. representative contacted me on phone and assured us that by the end of March 2009 they should be allowing us to redeem the points accumulated on our Clubmore Membership Card.

Till date there is no confirmation from them in that regard!! What should we presume about the attitudeof the company in the matter ??

Will there be 2nd SUBHIKSHA??? or we are assured falsely??? Is it the way ADITYA BIRLA GROUP functioning and giving fake and bogus promises?? The company is commiting the breach of terms and conditions of the said Clubmore Membership Card ??? by not allowing redemption of points on our Clubmore Membership Card.

Today, we are on 24th March 09 i.e. almost after one month!!! There is neither any positive reply from the co. nor there is reply to my mail dated 21/03/2009. I think the co. is not interested in attending our complaint about not allowing redemption of loyalty points on our Clubmore membership card number 1000426508 at Jogeshwari outlet.

I hope the company will not compel us to invite untrustworthy incidence with ADITYA BIRLA GROUP .

Nilkant

Comments

not allowing redemption of loyalty points - Clubmore membership

I am holding Clubmore Membership Card No. 1000426508 at Jogeshwari (W).Mumbai-400102 outlet. Initially, I started agitataing about not allowing redemption of loyalty points on our Clubmore Membership Card number 1000426508 at the said jogeshwari outlet by mail dated 24/02/2009. The co's representative contacted me on phone and assured us that by the end of March 2009 they should be allowing us to redeem the loyalty points accumulated on our Clubmore Membership Card.

Till date there is no confirmation from the co. in that regard!! What should we presume about the co's attitude in the matter ??

Will there be 2nd SUBHIKSHA??? or

we are assured falsely???

Is it the way ADITYA BIRLA GROUP functioning and giving fake and bogus promises?? Do 't you think that the co. is commiting the breach of terms and conditions of the said Clubmore Membership Card ??? by not allowing redemption of points on our Clubmore Membership Card.

The co's first mail was dated 24/02/2009 wherein they desired that "Your feedback is extremely important and providing a satisfactory resolution is a matter of commitment for us" Where is commitment?? Where is satisfactory resolution in a matter of commitment for the Co. ???

Today, we are on 31st March 09 i.e. almost after one month!!! There is neither any positive reply from the Co.nor there is reply to our mails. I think the co.is not interested in attending our complaint about not allowing redemption of points on our Clubmore membership card number 1000426508 at your Jogeshwari outlet.

Nilkant

It is a need of time now. The present govt is just playing a vote bank politics and nothing else.

very much yes..

I am holding Clubmore Membership Card No. 1000013487 at Warjemalwadi near Bombay-Bangalore highway, Pune outlet.
As per one scheme dated 30 May till 30 June, 2009 I had received three star coupons against purchase of commodities worth more than 1500/-. The cash memo number is : 10715137.
The person present at cash counter guided me reg the scheme as, I will receive the gift against these points between date 1st july to 10th July by currier and had noted my postal address. He hasn’t mentioned regarding the need of redemption of the coupons. As I was unaware when I approached the same outlet on 12th July 2009 people over the counter denied to give me my gift against the purchase and also denied the fact that one of them had guided me wrongly about the scheme. Name of the person Mr. Kailash, Mr. Govind .

Because of untruthful behavior by the employee at the outlet company is facing criticism which is unwilling from my side too.

I just want to get that gift against my coupons as it is my right to have it. I am not behind the gift but the attitude of the employees to wrongly guide customers is what my main issue.

Unless somebody raises the issue they will continue to do the same.

When we don’t receive the gifts where do they go? What do they do with those gifts? Keep for them?

I have my coupons with me and need help in order to get my right as an member of club more since two years.

I hope the company will not compel us to invite untrustworthy incidence with ADITYA BIRLA GROUP.

With Warm regds

One of the clubmore member.

I am holding Club More Membership Card No :1001487981.There was scheme for rewards on the basis of star collected.There was gift scheme for stars.We have deposited 12 STARS to get the gift item .The scheme was for the Month of JUNE, 2009.
The OUTLET Store from where we made the purchase is on M.G.Road, Haridev, Pur, Kolkata and my residential Address: 58/3, M.G.Road, HaridevPur, Kolkata-700082, Ph :9748625555.Till date we have not receieved any gift.
Kindly help me

Neeraj Das

Dear sir

I have submit stars for redemption against of Purchase for the month of July and August but Till now I have not get my Gift.

I am holding Club More Membership Card No :1001439239.There was scheme for rewards on the basis of star collected.There was gift scheme for stars.I have deposited 29 STARS against June purchase and 27 Stars against July purchase to get the gift item .

The OUTLET Store from where we made the purchase is on Titas Apartment, Jyangra More Store, baguiati, Koilkata - 700 059 and my residential Address: Sibaya Apartment, Jyangra, Kalitala, Hatiara Road, Baguiati, Kolkata - 700059 Ph : 9330901640.Till date we have not receieved any gift.

Kindly help me

Hi concern

I had been purchase some items from more store in sector 27 chandigarh at least one month later.At the time of purchase there was a scheme that purchase items of Rs 3000 and get one hellogen free.I had been go there at least 10 to 11 times but ur executive told me that we dont have stock.but there lot of hellogen laying there.The guyes are not ready to give me helogen.i dont know wt the reason behind this.I feel very bad to go ur store.Please look into this matter.I have all the bills of Rs 3000.

bhupinder
feel free to mail me any time.
A Apr 10, 2011 by
kapil1419

I completely agree and moreover the store employees do not give any schsme gifts. When u claim the gift after shopping for the fixed amt, they say that the gifts have finished as the company did not provide the suffic ient gifts for the schemen.'

We need to do something against these fraudulent commitments.

kapil