Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - Non- renewal of Driving Licence (MCG)

sanjoy ghosh on Feb 23, 2012
My driving Liscence has expired on 18.6.2011. To renew my Liscence i submitted all documents along with original Driving Licence ( Driving Licence No- WB-40-102790, SANJOY GHOSH) at Motor vehicles department, Durgapur, City center, ( under Govt. of west Bengal), on 10.6.2011. The dealing clerk gave me a receipt (without any stamp) and asked me to come after 7 days, to collect my Driving Licence. But after 7 days when i went to collect my new Driving Licence card, they refused to give, saying that it was misplaced, and not found. so i don't understand how to get back my Licence. plz help me.

SANJOY GHOSH
D-193, CHAFFE STREET,
BIDHAN NAGAR
DURGAPUR-713212
Phone-94747-61563
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A May 23, 2012 by
sohanlalvijan

I applied for NOC for my car in May, 11 through MVD agent Mr Prashant Mudi.I have been doing regular follow up with him & sent 3 regd/speed post letters to the ARTO, Motor Vehicle Deptt, Durgapur for expediting the NOC.But till date, I have not received the NOC.