Motorola / C139 - Cheating customer

Sybin
I bought a Motorola cell and it stopped working within 3 months. And i had given it for service. i was informed that the motherboard needs to be repaired. when i got it back, it was in a locked status. so i again contacted the service center and i was told that only Airtel GID sim can be used in this phone. I was using vodaphone sim when bought it and neither I am informed about it also by the shop. Even the manual or the cover does not give any information with regard to this fact. I was also told to contact the shop by the service center. When i contacted the them they told me to give Rs250 to unlock it.

Comments

Cheating Customers - Motorola

i purchased a Motorola L9 Handset, after few months the 9 key of key stopped functioning. i took this to the Shop from where i purchased the same. the told that it will take few days to rapair and kept my handset with them. they made me walk for several days to reply how long they will take to rapair it and finally they tlod me that they have sent it to Chennai for rapairing. i got it after two months, but i noticed that they Key Pad was repaired but it could neither receive nor dial any other number. i informed they and they kept it back for repair. Again after a long time they informed me that they are unable to repair the problem. I am puzzled what to do.

Cheating their Customers - Motorola

I am using a Moto Rokr E6 mobile phone few months back I went to the authorized service centre of Motorola regarding my mobile was not charging, without even cheking anything they just took my mobile for reparing even when I was forcing them to check my charger. When they returned my mobile still the problem remains then they told me that its your charger is faulty. From that day onwards I am facing problems in my mobile regularly. They dont even reply to my mails now. Its a pure case of cheating. I have also mailed them regarding the consumer forum still no response. Please take some hard steps against them so that they should know what is Consumer Forum...

the lucknow aliganj service center is not returning my own moto yuwa w 270 phone they are saying that it is lost..how shameful it is for the company..

cheat - Motorola

hi handphone fair in sac mall malaysia... what does hp fair means if they give me cheaper price but i buy original without usb NOT INCLUDED and headset NOT INCLUDED... wat is this ...if i want it i must pay extra 25 for headset and must also buy the usb wayer...this is cheating...
D
imti

you r unlucky.i m very happy with my Motorola l9.I also faced problem with mu mobile.But i sent it to Motorola customer care.after 3 days they repair my set as new.Not only they repair it but also they give me the latest software.So i am very pleased with there service.
daniel

Well, all handphone fair is cheating they customer ! they try to blind the consumer with the 70percent discount or other promotion . my friend bought a china iphone thats exactly look like the original iphone. the seller told him that is a APPLE iphone 3G. its consider cheating. my friend bought it for 1499... buy a CHINA iphone with this price. What to do ? They are non stop making handphone fair to cheat consumer but government do not take any action !!
N Feb 22, 2012 by
kakkerla Motorola  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

cheating - Motorola

i bought a mobile in univercell hyderabad but is not working fine. if i ask to univercell employe there are not responding please take a acetion on it.

Motorola / C139 - Cheating customer