Motorola — Poor After Sales Service

Aishani
Last year, 2009 in January my Motorola V8 stopped working properly, the display stopped showing anything, it was a simple complaint, and was due to bad wiring in the cell phone as I had been told my the executive who sat at the front desk of the Motorola Service centre in Gurgaon. I was told that I would receive my phone in 24 hours. But after repeated trips it was of no avail and I still did not get my phone back. After calling them multiple times and after having been thoroughly harrassed by the people who worked for Motorola and screaming back at them I finally got my phone back, and it was still not fixed. The display was working but now they had added new problems to my phone somehow. It took me 3 weeks and still my phone was not fixed. The people of Motorola used abraisive language, I wrote a strongly worded email to them and even that got no response.
I as an Indian consumer have been thoroughly harrasses by them and would like to request that me grievances be solved at the earliest possible date.
I have all the receipts and coupons to prove their time delay.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I do share the concern today

+1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola - Poor After Sales Service