Motorola L9 Mobile — kepad & mic problem

swapnil
I have purchase motorola L9 mobile handset before 9 months. that is in 1 year warranty but keypad is dammaged automaticaly.
as well as mic not working properly.
pls. give me solution
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have purchased motorola L9 mobile in feb 2008. that is in 1 year warranty but i am totally distrub because of this mobile. my mobile is repaired several time by motorola co. but again my mob. is not working . pls change my set becaue i dont want this routine exercise. other wise i will file complint aginst your co.
brand... motorola model...L9 IMEI Show more... NO... 356900011201507
bill no. INV5628 ic date 22/02/2008
my last job no. 105-08-04365-00
date 09 JULY 2008

YOUR CUSOMER
TUSHAR CHOPRA
I purchased my motorola mobile set 000021066 Moto W180 (IMEI:359223011750952) on 22 Feb, 2008 from The mobile store Gwalior.After facing the charging problem I took it to the moto (customer care) service center.where the service engineer find the set and charger o.k. but"not compatible with each other".after describing the whole Show more... matter on phone no.011-39026686, I again approached the Darul Habib Roxy moto service center.(phone 0751-4041812).
Showing anger upon it Mr Vikash at the center kept my set, charger and battery & assured me to remove my complaint on 01May, 2008.After rounding there four time, he he return my set about 15 days later, without removing the problem.
After then I again made complaint on Ph .no.01139026686, about the whole matter., the recklessness & worse behavior of office-in charge towards customers. complaint no.080513013754date 17/5/2008.but nothing is to be done up to today.I hope that you will take appropriate action to remove my trouble.Thanks.
yours
K.K.Awasthi, Gwalior . Mob. 9826826444
E-mail-bhaiyaji63@yahoo.co.in
motorola l9 mic not working plz help me
I dont think their are any good service centres for motorola. My headset stopped working in 5-6 days so went to service centre and i came to know it was closed 2 years before but was still mentioned in motorola list of service centres.The phone numbers of other service centres given in motorola manual are wrong/invalid. I think their service are the Show more... worst. Show less
very very very poor customer service of motorola
i bought motorola L9 from Karachi in JAN 2009, but when i open the box my handsfree not in working condition, ( one earpiece work fine and another totally dead), when i complain to motorola service centre located on shahrah faisal, nobody listen my complain and give me proper reply my cell imei number Show more... is 354788011991272. after all i purchased the new handsfree from the market, Show less
i purche moto l9 last year but it not working properly plz tell soluion. i m very distrub with this moto l9 set .

Loss of MOTO G (XT1033)

Dear Sir, I have lost my subject mobile phone. You are kindly requested to block the same to stop any misuse. The IMEI No. is 354994050100474.

+1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola L9 Mobile - kepad & mic problem