Motorola L9 Mobile - kepad & mic problem

swapnil
I have purchase motorola L9 mobile handset before 9 months. that is in 1 year warranty but keypad is dammaged automaticaly.
as well as mic not working properly.
pls. give me solution

Comments

I have purchased motorola L9 mobile in feb 2008. that is in 1 year warranty but i am totally distrub because of this mobile. my mobile is repaired several time by motorola co. but again my mob. is not working . pls change my set becaue i dont want this routine exercise. other wise i will file complint aginst your co.
brand... motorola model...L9 IMEI NO... 356900011201507
bill no. INV5628 ic date 22/02/2008
my last job no. 105-08-04365-00
date 09 JULY 2008

YOUR CUSOMER
TUSHAR CHOPRA

I purchased my motorola mobile set 000021066 Moto W180 (IMEI:359223011750952) on 22 Feb, 2008 from The mobile store Gwalior.After facing the charging problem I took it to the moto (customer care) service center.where the service engineer find the set and charger o.k. but"not compatible with each other".after describing the whole matter on phone no.011-39026686, I again approached the Darul Habib Roxy moto service center.(phone 0751-4041812).
Showing anger upon it Mr Vikash at the center kept my set, charger and battery & assured me to remove my complaint on 01May, 2008.After rounding there four time, he he return my set about 15 days later, without removing the problem.
After then I again made complaint on Ph .no.01139026686, about the whole matter., the recklessness & worse behavior of office-in charge towards customers. complaint no.080513013754date 17/5/2008.but nothing is to be done up to today.I hope that you will take appropriate action to remove my trouble.Thanks.
yours
K.K.Awasthi, Gwalior . Mob. 9826826444
E-mail-bhaiyaji63@yahoo.co.in

motorola l9 mic not working plz help me
winshe

I dont think their are any good service centres for motorola. My headset stopped working in 5-6 days so went to service centre and i came to know it was closed 2 years before but was still mentioned in motorola list of service centres.The phone numbers of other service centres given in motorola manual are wrong/invalid. I think their service are the worst.

very very very poor customer service of motorola
i bought motorola L9 from Karachi in JAN 2009, but when i open the box my handsfree not in working condition, ( one earpiece work fine and another totally dead), when i complain to motorola service centre located on shahrah faisal, nobody listen my complain and give me proper reply my cell imei number is 354788011991272. after all i purchased the new handsfree from the market,

i purche moto l9 last year but it not working properly plz tell soluion. i m very distrub with this moto l9 set .

Motorola L9 Mobile - kepad & mic problem