Motorola - poor service

hemant.j.kumar on Jun 2, 2012
Very poor service. No one to listen the complain. Even though I could arrange the contact no of regional service manager but he does not take calls.

I strongly recommend not to buy motorola phone

Comments

NAYAN MAJI Motorola  - India

i have purchased a motorokr em30 on nov 2008.the handset got hanged frequently and i have approached the lacal service center with my problem.they got my phone repaired after 15 days and on receiving the handset i found that the keylock was not functioning properly as before..i again approached to them for my problem but they are unwilling to repair the keylock and said that it cant be repaired though my handset is under warranty..concern person please look into this and take a action immedaitely otherwise you will be loose your valued customer due to your POOR & DELAY RESPONSE.
Venkat Nagesh Motorola  - India

Service provider is not good even with the warranty period - Motorola

I bought a Motorola E8 mobile phone in Univercell dated 28 Jun 08 and I found a problem in the mobile phone and given to service on 03 Jun 09. Now the motorola guys are responding in the way the I have to pay a sum of around 85% of the mobile cost for repairing.
Let us know what exactly meant as warranty.Motorola cannot able to withstand if this kind of service is provided to the customers.

Kindly take action on this issue and let the other customers, feel good to take a service.

Thanks in advance
Venkat Nagesh.
Jeyaseelan V Motorola  - India

I bought a new Motorola Mobile in 30 Nov 2007 in VIVEK - Vada Palani - Chennai. It's warrentied 1 Year.

After 6 months it gave me some hardware problem; So I visited to Vivek's and returned with no luck. They said, they stopped Motorola Service even It's under Warranty. What is it showing?? It's very poor that Motorola is giving no service/support to it's customers.

DO NOT BUY MOTOROLLA
DO NOT GO VIVEK Electronics - Chennai.
mueez ahmed Motorola  - India

I had a motorola w-270 handset which is under gurantee period .it was not charging properly n the battery backup was also not good, so i gave it to the service centre
Eseem Communications
Jaynagar-bangalore.its been 2 weeks i havent got back my handset..
every time i go there, they tell me to come next week

plz contact me on 9916887862 regarding next steps to be taken
mueez Motorola  - India

Eseem Communications
Jaynagar-bangalore.its been 2 weeks i havent got back my handset..
every time i go there, they tell me to come next week
sebymathew Motorola  - India

These people think Indians are dogs and they can feed them shit and the worst thing is that our government also supports them and the employees of Motorola also behave like dogs thus proving their point that the title Indian Dog is justified
N Apr 11, 2011 by
FURKHAN. Motorola  - Moradabad, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

complaint for poor service - Motorola

It has been the worse experience of life with the CDMA handset Moto-Q, In the month of October I began to face some ill legible problem with my handset so I visited the service centre with the complain where I was suggested to drop down the handset as the main board will be replaced under warranty.

As I have no option left I submitted the handset the same moment & I was promised that the same will take a week’s time to get replaced,day on & day passed but it took more than a month.

When I receive the same form the service centre I visited the Tata Hub for my no swapping on it where I came to know that the ESN given by Motorola on my handset is invalid as the same is not available in the data base of TATA Indicom which was confirmed by the designated officer Mr. Pradeep Kumar Circle Customer Care Head.

Seeking for a valid ESN I visited the service centre in Moradabad & the complain that as to why Motorola has done such a blunder mistake when I approach the counter with the complain their was a bold reply given that it’s the bold responsibility of Motorola and you can directly approach them we have nothing to do with it.

I therefore put forward my complain for action so that valid ESN may be provided so that I can get my no swap from Tata Indicom where as till date neither Motorola or the Service Center department is reply for the cheating they have done to me.

Waiting for your valuable reply & looking forward to hear from you soon.

Furkhan Ahmad / 9412240786 / 9259522786