Movie Ticket - Convenience charge on booking of movie ticket thru internet.

VINOD SHANKAR TRIPATHI
If I am going to buy a ticket from booking window, I can buy as many ticket as I want having same effort. Same thing should follow on internet booking. If someone book movie ticket thru internet, then they are charging Rs.15 as convenience charge per ticket. But they should charge on per transaction basis. If we will take an example of Railways, they are charging convenience charge on per transaction basis not per passenger basis. This should be rectified in cinemas as well and they should also follow the Railway theory because I am doing one transaction only.

Comments

D
maafi

you are not getting the point. From where shall we get our revenue from if we start charging fees on per transaction basis. we have to survive ...

please do not mind this.
sunnyduggal_foru Movie Ticket  - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

Account wrongly charged and money not refunded - Movie Ticket

I had tried to book 4 tickets for Anjana Anjani on the 3rd Oct, 2010 and Rference Number is 1003184752(CCA101081958-Avenues India Ltd) Due to some glitch in your site the tickets were not issued and my account was wrongly debited for 420. I think there was a problem on your website.

It has been more than a week and the money has not been refunded. I did not receieve any email or sms confirming the issue of the tickets and the message on the website said "if the money has been debited, it will be refunded".

I see this as a fraud on your part by not refunding the money till now. Request you to correct this and immediately refund back my money.

Kushvir Duggal
Contact number: +919041412869
A Jan 5, 2012 by
sumitkpal

Revenue Model could be different. The revenue could come from:

- Online Ads / Promotions in website: This is already a source of revenue.

- Commission from Theatre owners: The website sells cinema tickets and they should get commission for the same. The theatre owners should not have a problem as they are saving time of their manpower and are able to cater to a wider audience (than just the people standing in the queue). This is why Internet banking is helping banks save money.

- Premium membership: Create premium services at a charge.

- If at all they charge the customers, it should not be ticket based but transaction based (if you take into account costs incurred for servers, etc)
N Jul 22, 2012 by
gajendra.lakkar

I don't want to stand in ques, i don't want to go early for ticket purchase or go just before show start and get whatever left tickets. Also i don't want pay extra for online booking. what should i do? Just don't go for movie. Now who is the looser?
I am not that much interested but if i get tickets with my choice and without any extra cost i can manage to watch every movie.

Movie Ticket - Convenience charge on booking of movie ticket thru internet.

Company: Movie Ticket