MPOnline.gov.in - Not handle my application detail problem

Ronit Jaiswal
I am a student of RGPV university and i submitted my examination form on this website, some detail of my form is wrong and there is no option for editing my detail. For change my detail i connect with site Administrator +91-755-2418599, 2418600, 6457262 and Administrator always reply me editing option available to this site tomorrow. So i am very tired because i tried to last three days so please help me and also others student of RGPV.

Comments

Dear Sir, I am DHRUV SACHDEV enrollment NO. 0109ME081025 student of B.E Ist Sem in SSSIST, Sehore. My result was declared late on 14th july 09. As now I want to fill the revaluation form on line, but your site shows my result as ABSENT in theory exams. On the other side RGPV site has declared my result. as my result has delayed by RGPV so I may please be given 10 days to fill the revaluation form without late fee. You are requested to do the needful, as I want to fill the revaluatin form online. Thanking you. DHRUV SACHDEV

respected receiver, i want the revaluation result information regarding to the examination of BE-1st sem from the rgpv university. and my exam is coming near & i haven't any information about my result so plz kindly inform me about my result as soon as possible. i will become very thankful of you plz pay attention on my problem thank you...

yours faithful user
sadanand vaishnava .

Respected Receiver,
I've paid my electricity bill via mponline through my onlinesbi account. After paying it gave me ref. no. (125737192467) and the amount was deducted from my account but when my next electricity bill came it added previous amount also which was already paid. When i talked to electricity dept they said that we are not having any type of such facility and asked me to pay added amount also and to retrieve the value from internet. Please help me for this & tell that is mponline.gov.in is fake govt. portal or real one.

Anant Saini

Respected Receiver I have paid my electricity bill (ivrs no 32445316445060 Rs 800 of Nov) via mponline through my sbicard on 14/12/09 my sbicard A/C shows debit against bill but on mponline show my bill unpaid sir please help me thanks my m-9893309756

i have lost my transaction id of choice filling, i have to refund the amount 9500 which i paid during 1st counselling and i haven't taken admission anywhere so plz mail my transaction id my roll no. is 777172 and date of birth is 13/06/1988 plz do it as soon as possible

Provide me Full form of IVRS number in electricity bills,

dear, sir i am tuhin vishwas i paid my d pharma exam. fees
rs, 500 22/02/2010 through internet banking .but i not receive reciept & ur side show in my exam.. ur paid not at done pls
help me...

I have paid my bsnl brodband bill of Rs. 2403, by mponline through my debit card on 22/02/2010. My transaction Ref No. is 126638421697 and above amount is deducted from my savings account.

Please let me know the status of the transaction immidietly and send me a receipt of the payment.

This is the second time I am facing this problem through mp online. I have already lost an amount of 4995 because of mp online and there is no follow up on this matter from your side.

I want an immidiate action on the said issue, else I will have to take a strict action against this.

Best,

Ramesh Dumbre

Best,

Ramesh Dumbre

Jabalpur, MP

+91 9425325762
+91 9920055371

i am unable to fill information when i was filling information for revaluation of be 4th sem.it is telling "Input string was not in a correct format."there is no instructions to fill the information.
plz help me...

every thing has its good and bad side(like a coin)

so try ro bear the faults and use its best always hope for good...
mponline working its best so try to compro wth it not try to belam it..
if you have any problem than u can contats other higher level authorities like COO of MPOnline /...

regards
praveeen

Sir, I feel sorry to say that i have lost password after using temporary password . please gave me way to get through this problem . I will be really thankful of you.

e- mail cshekhawat92@yahoo.com
mob no 99777288300

please give the account bill of mine no.2624824, smt ratnammma, rk
my bill is being not pending but it shows the pending bill's,
please check to insure that
A Apr 26, 2011 by
JODHAN

hello sir
this is jodhan singh raikwar from dist sagar is have submmeted PEPT form but not atteachment in thumb so pls. sir help i have pay extra charg.

my email id jodhan_dmd@yahoo.co.in
mob 09826954672
N May 2, 2011 by
arun dutt mishra

ppt form no 808170 me class coloum en nill ke place men freedom fighter ho gaya hai use sudharane ka kast karen thankyou.
rupesh kumar malviya
s/o vijay malviya
at junnardeo dist -chindwara
mob-9424326247
rectifying form not recieve
N May 10, 2011 by
vkrjsng

sir mai enggeneiring college ka student hu ek accident me mere father ki death ho gayi hai mai college ke fees dee nahi paa raha, mai gen category se hu, mere family ki source of income kuch bhi nahi hai, sir mai kaum sa form bharu, pls reply me sir, my email id -vkrjsng@gmail.com
N Jul 6, 2011 by
vijendra katariya

pept ( b.pharamacy) roll no. 424324, aur mera naam AMAN SOLANKI hai. sir... registration ke samay mujhse mere 12th k no. galat feel ho gaye hai. isliye aap mere registration form k no. sudharne ka kast kare.
original 12th no.
physics 74
biology 61
chemistry 76
hai. aapse anurodh hai k aap mere no. sudharne ki kripa kare.
N Mar 27, 2012 by
Amittt

book ur complaint here and write greivience no. provided

MPOnline.gov.in - Not handle my application detail problem