MPS Greenery Developers Ltd - CHEAT OF MONEY

Somnath Dutta
Dear Sir
This is to inform you that i had five Orchard Bonds ( Rs 20000.00each) of MPS Greenery ltd, Due to my sister mirage I was withdraw the amount after thirteen month later of deposit. But the time of premature they deduct 32700.00 rupees as Agent commission ( I was paid the amount helplessly ), Which was not in terms and condition. I submit my complain in SEBI ( Date 28/03/2008, 22/08/2008, 6/10/2009 ) and Lake town Police Station (date 15/02/2008 ) but getting no result. Hope you will help me. Please let me know how I get my money back with interest and compensation. Presently I pay very high interest against the amount.

Somnath Dutta

[Jun 26, 2014] MPS Greenery Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Apr 6, 2011 by
inswgho

I have made investment of Rs 100, 000.00 for a period of 6 years where I was told by the marketing agent that Rs 950.00per month will be credited to my bank account evey month and at the end of 6th year I will get my money back with a bonus of Rs 5000.00.
I want to know some one from the company whether it is OK or not,
N May 22, 2011 by
buchu

dear sir,
mps groop is a very very good company.many people want 1 years RD.so please open 1 years RD
policy.please help us.
PRODIP MANNA
BASIRHAT SADAR
N Jun 1, 2011 by
skg_sg2002

Dear Friends,

I am a central govt. employee. My name is S.K. Ghosh. I have read all the details about company. Please do not accept all the negatives. We have the positives.

Can you tell me that now anyone have the permission to work under CIS? Only MPS have filed before SEBI for provisional registration. It has already got ratings and recently it has revised the commission structure as per SEBI guidelines. Within couple of months it will get final registration from SEBI.

I am writing before SEBI under RTI Act for the status of MPS about registration in CIS.

If anybody wants to enquire they can contact me time to time in my mobile 8420999103

Santu Kumar Ghosh
Kolkata
N Jun 1, 2011 by
Vicky Modi

I have already invest my money Rs. 10, 000 for ten years.But i want to know how much i get back return after 10 years. I was told by my agent that i get every month Rs. 100 upto 10 years after that i also get Rs. 1500 bonus + Rs. 10000 which i Invest. is this ok or not.
Pls let me no in my ID : vickymodi1989@gmail.com
Rahul Kisku

can anyone post the details...if a person invests, and after some time he wants to withdraw the bond or he wants his money back, what are the ways to do it

I am a new Marketing Member of MPS Greenery Developers Lts. since May 2011

My question is...
If a person wants to withdraw a policy/bond, what are the ways to do it?

I have heard that the bond(s) can be sold to someone else, but how?

Please, give me the details...

Hello, I am new to MPS GDL as a Marketing Member

My Question is that...

If a person wants to withdraw his policy / bond
OR
If he wants his money back, by any reasons...what are the ways to do it

I have heard that, a policy / bond can be sold to anyone else...how?

Please, help me...by giving me the necessary details
N Jul 19, 2011 by
Rahul Kisku

I have heard that the SEBI prov. regn. is going to expire in July...
Can anyone tell me, what is going to happen after that...?
Can anyone post me...the whole matter about the case & all that informations...taken place between SEBI & MPS since 2002
(post in bengali / hindi / english)

N Aug 15, 2011 by
arifmullick

MPS greeneryltd. is the best option for people to invest their hard-earned money...
save and squired. it is the first company who give maturity in said date.
for more detailed con- 9681119927 Arifuddin Mullick
N Sep 28, 2011 by
RITA D

I, RITA DAS, a Mrkt. Organizer of MPS GREENERY DEVELOPERS LTD.
I lOve MPS GREENERY DEVELOPERS LTD. For it’s more HONESTY than other.
Hello, there is no bar to know about anything.
I welcome you to the world of MPS Through ME. Please Contact - +91 9143695744
* You may contact in any case about MPS GDL
Thank You.
RDas
N Dec 18, 2011 by
Sk Salim

I am Sk Salim (8100059899), Marketing Organiser of MPS Greenery Developers Ltd. I would like to let you know that MPS will get Registeration shortly as legal affairs from provisional registeration is in process.
You can call me in 8100059899 if planning for savings and investment.
Feel free to email me at shelim2001@yahoo.com and I will send you attachment in details if you need to know more and feel secure.
D Feb 11, 2012 by
sanjay.mistu@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Somnath,
For your kind information MPS Developers ltd. is not a cheat company. You should read the instructions behind the Bond . It is clearly mentioned that there will be no premature withdrawal.
Kindly invest your money only after knowing the instructions of any institution whether it is a bank, a insurance agency, a medical policy etc. Do not ever blame anybody.

regards
Sanjay Das.
N Apr 4, 2012 by
Biswajit Das 123

From the comments, it seems that the Marketting Members of Mps Greenary Development are quite excited with the company. But for the investors, please go through the below link before investment:

Also, the provisional registration from SEBI has expired on August 20, 2011 and no final registration has been granted to the company. Please check the link

N Apr 12, 2012 by
bdasguptadi

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE DETAILS OF THE ICRA AND SEBI WEBSITES.
IT IS CLEAR FROM THE STATEMENTS OF THE RATING AGENCY THAT THE CLAIMS MADE BY YOU ARE NOT BASED ON FACTS. KINDLY ELABORATE ON THE STATEMENT BELOW
ICRA has reaffirmed the CS 4 (pronounced C S four) rating to the Existing Collective Investment Scheme of MPS Greenery Developers Ltd. (MPSGDL), reflecting inadequate grade. Schemes rated CS 4 are considered to have inadequate probability of achieving indicated returns. The protective factors are weak. Such schemes are considered to have speculative characteristics.

UNDER PROVISIONAL SEBI REGISTRATION THE ENTITY IS NOT ALLOWED TO COLLECT MONEY UNDER EXISTING SCHEMES.
The entity shall not launch any new scheme or raise money from the investors even under the existing scheme, unless a certificate of registration is granted to the entity by the Board under Regulation
N Apr 12, 2012 by
S.R. Tarafder

My self S, R. TARAFDER a Marketting Member of Mps Greenary Development Lt. The Company is very much strong regarding Fundamental.The Company which is provitinal registered in SEBI .If any body want to invest in this company requested to call me. Your investment will be secured with highest return.
S, R.Tarafder.
Habra.24pgs(north)

Contact me for your future - 9332228182
N Apr 13, 2012 by
harituli

EAST OR WEST MPS IS THE BEST...
JOYDEEP ADHIKARI.
D Apr 13, 2012 by
Biswajit Das 123

Have you checked the below link?

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1020123/business.htm (please search with 'PLANTATION FIRMS IN THE DOCK').

Do you still think it is secured for investors?
A Apr 29, 2012 by
jagatbandhusaha

MPS Greenery Developers Ltd has land & developed Greenery at Dighisole Jhargram, Midnapore (w).We all know that MAA, MATI, GACHCH (PLANTS &TREES) DO NOT BETRAY. I have visited the MPS Project at Dighisole, Jhargram myself and with my friends. We are fully satisfied with the work of MPS . We should encourage & help MPS to grow further and generate more employment for the ADIBASHI youth of the economically backward places of our country. Please visit MPS Project at Jhargram and see it yourselves what has been done there. J B SAHA 9432490508. KOLKATA
A May 8, 2012 by
Biswajit Das 123

I am just trying to analyze how many false statements you have made as an agent of the company. I was thinking of investing some money in MPS and that's why I was just going through the history. I think only 'ANADI' s don't do that. If you think that it's father's fault why you are still claiming that the child has got the chocolate? In this case, the child has totally failed (they are still raising funds through agents like you which is totally contradictory to the condition pf provisional registration from SEBI) and that's why he hasn't got the chocolate. I understand your frustration from your communication and really feel sorry for you :)
D May 9, 2012 by
j b saha

I have seen myself the Greenery developed by mps at Dighisole, Jhargram.It can'nt be a cheat company. I have listened to the expressions of the Chairman & other Sr. Executives of the company.In my opinion, mps is unique in developing barren land and producing food products totally by organic methods.Shri P N Manna is a pioneer in Agro Research and Development of Greenery in barren land. His work has earned the recognition of International & National organisations and awards for mps Greenery Developers Ltd.We, Indians seldom recognise the good work and achievements of a person in his life time.The love, respect and good wishes of the Adibashi people of Dighisole and the mass appreciation of common people of West Bengal will make him a world famous man in the future. J.B.SAHA 9432490508. KOLKATA .

MPS Greenery Developers Ltd - CHEAT OF MONEY