MSEB Electricity Bill Name Change - MSEB Electricity Bill Name Change

malviyaashishk
Please let me know what all documents are required to be submitted to MSEB for Change of name in Electricity bill and how much time does it takes to change the name.

Comments

I had an OLD Analog meter which froze after reaching 20, 000 units. So, we replaced Analog meter with a brand new digital meter. As, it is a NEW meter the reading started from 0 (zero). But, MSEB system had the old reading (20, 000) in the system. Because of which MSEB system says the meter is faulty.

We made numerous trip to MSEB, mumbra-thane office but no one helped in fixing the reading in MSEB system. We also, spend upto 25, 000 to different inviduals who assurred to fix the issue but nothing happened.

Currenly, I am helpless and dis hearten by the service we are getting from MSEB mumbra. I have a good hope in writing this email to you for your kind help. Please do the needful. Since, the issue is at the MSEB system and my new meter is functioning as expected therefore i can not do anything on my end to fix the issue.

Consumer No: 000170531591
Mumbra Sub Urban: 4391 Division

Thanks in advance
Farooque Sayed
A-2/21 Noorani Apt
Near Aalishan theater
Mumbra Thane 400612 MH

No Bill Received Month feb-2010. & my ditels information not available internet online data.

Consumer No: 000461211739
Mumbra Sub Urban: 4391 Division

Thanks in advance
Dnyaneshwar vishnu Gawas,
B-402, Subhadra Apt. Dhanraj Nagar,
Diva - Shil Rd. Diva (E).
Thane 400612