MSEB online bill Payments - Aug2008 bill paid but shown as arrears in sep2008 bill.Consumer no:000081653241

Sameerkumar L.Bansode
I have successfully paid the bill of Aug2008(Rs.2200/-) on 24-09-2008 thru online bill payments, however this month's i.e sep2008 bill shows the arrears of last month's bill. It's indeed a blunder. MSEB should treat their customer/consumer with care and consideration and never take customer for granted.

Online bill Payment thru "billing.mahadiscom.in" doesn't generate a digitally signed receipt of payments. Thus it happens to be not so full proof website for paying the bills online.

Anyways, atleast MSEB should make the corrections of my bills.

Comments

I have been making my MSEB bils payment online since last two years. However you have stopped sending my bills online & therby making me inconvinient to pay them in time. Please look into the reasons for discontinueing sending my bills online & let me know. The following are the reference numbers
1 2

Name Thorve B S Thorve B S

Meter No 9000754762 9000034967
Consumer No 020011814655 020012756578
Consumer circle No kalyan-1 kalyan- Dombivli East-sub-divNo-2 Dombivli East- sub-divNo-2
PC No 17/2262/2755 2/19-2022-2520/00000001

PAID BILL OF NOV .08 BY CASH BUT ADDED IN DEC.08 BILL

hou to mseb bill paid online

I had written so many mails and reminders to MSEB (mumbai) about online payment...that it is not updated...as site does not show current monthly bill...how will we pay...its more than 2 months - still not updated...I am paying bill - standing in lone ques on counters...what to say...MSEB is shamelss govt. company...and most of them are DEEF and BLIND...they need serious consideration. People of mumbai are frustrated with the harassments of MSEB...no doubt - people burn mseb office all over mumbai and maharashtra...they deserve that !!