MSEDCL Mahavitaran - Frequent power cut in my area and that to a single phase

kansusi
There are frequent cut in power supply to my area in nallasopara no im not talking about load shedding but the regular time and even in night and the worst part is my house no is 102 (same with room no101)and the remaining 14 houses in my floor has lights on when asked abt it they say Our connection is from different phase think of it how will one feel when 2 houses dont have light and remaining 14 has it in the same floor its like we have done some sin and we are getting punished my consumer no is 001901298838 so please im pleading with the concerned person to look after my problem change the phase similar to those of my floors houses my email id kannan259@gmail.com

Comments

Pallavisn Mahavitran  - Nalasopara, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Frequent power cuts - Mahavitran

i m residing at Samel Pada, Umrale area ,Nalasopara. We are fed up with frequent power cuts for more than 12-14 hours many a times, continuously.

Today also there was power cut since 4.30 in the morning, it came at 8.30 and againt went off at 10.00, again came at 4 pm for half an hour , again went at 4.30, came at 6.45, went at 8, came at 10 pm. many a times, there is no power for more than 3-4 hours during night also.

What nonsense it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any time during the day, as well as night, there are frequent power cut.

We tried to call at MAHAVITRAN's office, it was just ringing whole day, at last somebody picked phone at 8.15 pm, they were arguing , this is not their area, call on this no and that no etc........................

Nobody is bothered to attend the complaint too......... local Nagarsevak is also doing nothing in this issue

please look into this and resolve the issues , at least we can sleep peacefully in night.

v r getting frequent problems in power supply. Its being a practice now, almost for 12-14 hours a day, power supply is not there. Nobody bothered to complaint too...nor nobody is answerable to public. WE ARE SUFFERING DUE TO THIS. Thorugh out the year same problem occurs. At least they should not cut the power in night...there is no timing for power cut. anytime they cut power for long time ...many times for more than 12 hours too continuously ????????????????????/

how do we survive, and i think we r having major problem in Samel Pada, Nalasopara area, as compare to other
Pallavisn Mahavitran  - Nalasopara, Thane, Maharashtra, India

despite having frequent power cuts for more than 13-14 hours day, we are getting high electricity bills every month. There is no change in bill amount. ????
N Mar 26, 2011 by
moorthy_Yeluri

This is GET Power Pvt Ltd, we are dealing with MSCDCL MAHAVITARAN Project. we are expecting one clarification from you. Whether we can elegible to get VAT and Service tax on CIVIL Works. If its yes. Please give any supporting document for this point.
N Jan 19, 2012 by
som13

IS THERE ANY PERSON WHO GOT REPLY FROM MAHAVITARAN AND SATISFIDE.
D Dec 14, 2012 by
suniljadhav07

At the time in Nala Sopara there is no timelimit for power cut (loadshedding), i think this is loadsheding free division.but in my area call don lane, achole road (N.Sopara east)we get only few hour power
and the power cut time is now 6 am to 9 am & 12 am to 3 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm daily. this is such ridiculous.
kindly request to solve this problem urgently otherwise we will complaint to consumer court.

MSEDCL Mahavitaran - Frequent power cut in my area and that to a single phase