MSEDCL, Pimpri Division - No Schedule for Load Shedding

Aarathi
I realise there is load shedding across the city (and country) but I do know it follows a schedule.
Now I dont notice exactly when as I work and hardly at home during weekdays. I do know Thursday ifs a day when it happens at our place (Kunal Icon, Pimple Saudagar). When I called the Pimpri sub division complaint numbers for Kalewadi to find the schedule for today I was told load shedding DOES NOT happen by schedule!!! I was shocked.
I politely asked how I can schedule some electricity work if I dont know when I wont have power (and that too for 3-4 hrs). I was told "aapko batakar thodi power cut karenge"

I am VERY deeply shocked and surprised that such is the state!
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 18, 2013 by
sukeshsvrn

I Sukesh J Suvarna having account in Mahavitran My Account No 000460467896 Bill Unit :- 4643 Staying In Flat no 207, 2nd floor, B wing Building No 3, Anant park, Diva Manpada Road, Diva (east) have taken new connection on Dated 10-07-2012 Receipt no 5052049 But still i have not received Electricity Bill. I already lodge Complaint in sabegoan (Diva) and they have send NOC To BHARAT GEAR Office but they still not have entered My detail.

Kindly look at this matter and give me Proper Guide