MTNL Broadband - speed problem

ashok kumar
i have mtnl unlimited broadband plan and my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.but my speed is 20 kbps.from past 10 days i am facing this problem.i called my area manager but my problem not solved yet.

Comments

about the replacement of the connector box - broadband unlimited

i am sumeet sharma, I have installed the mtnl broadband unlimited internet connection at our home. regardless of the comlaint and regular reminder my problem of the replacement of the connector box. is this the way they treat their customers. we go for the mtnl as we thought as it is the largest service provider in delhi so we trust them for the good service.

broadband speed problem - MTNL

Sir/Madam,
my internet speed never comes above 256 kbps and i have enrolled for the plan of 2 mbps(speed normally comes around 220 kbps). I have talked to your engineer, he said that might me your PORT is not opened for 2 mbps. please kindly look into the matter i am complaining about it from the past 2 months, but no action has been taken yet.

My contact details are:
Nikhil Sahai
CA no: 2041470525
contact no: 27470525
Block-AD-102-D
Shalimar Bagh
Delhi-110088

i have mtnl unlimited broadband plan and my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.but my speed is very low.from past 25 days i am facing this problem.

Pls do needful & oblige

i have mtnl unlimited broadband plan and my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.but my connection speed is very low between 15kbps to 20 kbps. Can anyone help me or give me a senior MTNL concern person who can do something in it mtnl normal cusotmer care is useless they dont pick up phone.
please contact me at
onlinebizorg@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,

My internet speed never comes above 256 kbps and i have enrolled for the plan of 2 mbps(speed normally comes around 14 kbps).

my telephone number is 01122594513

i am using TriB_Combo_Unlimitedv2 plan . my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.
my downloading speed become very slow reduced from 200 kbps to 25 kbps.i have done many complaints but my downloading speed is not increase.

i am using TriB_Combo_Unlimitedv2 plan . my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.
my downloading speed become very slow reduced from 200 kbps to 20 kbps since 1st dec .i have done many complaints on 1504 and numerous e-mails, but my downloading speed is not increasing.Customer care only say watch in next 24 hour or wait till 3 clock or get your line checked by compklaining at 198 etc etc.
my telephone number is 25099120

I am having a combo 250 plan of
MTNL. me too facing thesame problem of transfer speed .it tops at 30KBps and sometimes even goes as low as 7-8KBps.tried contacting the area manager got my phone line checked (came out to be fine) but no increase in speed after unnumerable complaints..
tel no :27564952

I m facing the same problem since last month...my plan is 256 kbps unlimited bt i got only 15-20 kbps...i called the area manager but no action has been taken ...

phone no. 22132727

i have mtnl unlimited broadband plan and my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.but my speed is 15 kbps.from past 7 to 8 days i am facing this problem.i called my area manager but my problem not solved yet...
rahul

same happens to me previosly i was getting 200+ downloading speed on my 256kbps plan but now i m getting only 20-22kkbps downloading speed...
can anyone help...??

Yeah, it's high time now.We should do something.Mtnl is not listening and stealing our speed.599rs for 150Kb/s.It is not good.

Connection not working since 3-4 months - broadband unlimited

I dont know that your raed this type of masseges or not, i wants to tell you one think, that if you are not able to provided these type of service, than why you start???

My last complain no. is 3629, you only check that status, please

My contact no.9968018861
conection no. 23266332
Customer id :-2061266332
D
nitesh

m havin the same problem too. m using 256kbps unlimited
earliar i was gettin over 200kbps speed bt now i am getting the speed of only 20-28 kbps.
i think its high time nw since v r cheated
we should together complain against mtnl broadband service in consumer court
please tel me the procidure to complain
and i request all to do the same if u feel cheated

Yes Nitesh is right.We should complain.
D
aroravk

i am using TriB_Combo_Unlimitedv2 plan . my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.
my downloading speed become very slow reduced from 200 kbps to 20 kbps since 8th jan .i have done many complaints on 1504 and numerous e-mails, but my downloading speed is not increasing.Customer care only say watch in next 24 hour or wait till 3 clock or get your line checked by compklaining at 198 etc etc.
my telephone number is 27316565

I have a problem with your MTNL broadband connection. According to my plan TriB Combo Unlimited, it provides speed of only 20-26 kbps and according to your connection it should be 256 kbps. I request you please upgrade my speed according to my plan, otherwise I would be taking some other company’s broadband connection instead of yours.

My telephone no. 01128761302

Please contact me if you need any clarification.

There is no problem here...I too have an unlimited connection. The thing is connection speed is divided by 8. i.e. if you have a 256Kbps connection, the download speed you should get is 256/8=32Kbps. Every broadband provider provides connection like this.

During first month MTNL provides 2Mbps that is why we get 200 kbps download speed, but subsequently they change to 256 kbps.

I faced this problem too and i changed to airtel but they too do the same thing.

i ve unlimited pack of 750 per month 256kbps speed but i can download up to the speed of 15 to 25 kbps thats all pls do suggest me to increase my speed level..

i have mtnl unlimited broadband plan and my broadband speed should be 256 kbps.but my speed is 10-12 kbps.from past 7 to 8 days i am facing this problem.i called my area manager but my problem not solved yet...

MTNL Broadband - speed problem