MTNL - MTNL - INTERNET

Agrim Grover
I have been using the MTNL internet since a month and found that the internet speed is very slow, I took the plan of 256Kbps and getting the speed of 120Kbps only and called 1504 several times but no response. and when I try to open www.microsoft.com. I am not able to browse the microsoft web site too, even I am not able to login to windows messenger or login to hotmail.com. I have called about this problem but there is no response from MTNL. my number is 27325396.

Agrim Grover

Comments

All,

I have also got a new line from MTNL requesting for Combo (Broadband) line. The line is active at MTNL front from 23rd May and they will start charging it from then. However till date my phone and boradband nothing works. I have been visiting to MTNL offices at Kandivli where one office refers me to other and other to the first one. I meet the two managers Mr TaPase and Mr Angadi almost every day and am just following gandhigiri there. Still nothing is working. I was searching for a Customer grievance or a Customer care forum where i can address this issue or total ignorance and lack of responsibility/ownership from MTNL officers as well.

Can some one suggest what should be done here. My number is 9870703640.

i m a regular customer of mtnl services since 36 yrs. but now it seems that mtnl is not taking customers seriously. As i hv gvn a written complaint to mtnl dept in my area that i was not in town from 9th may to 27th may and then also the usages of that period hv been shown. fir the first four months we got a regular bill of Rs. 392/- per month, but as the people from your dept. came to know that we r not using much mail, u people stated giving more bills and that too for the period for which we haven`t used it. so we are really NOT SATISFIED with the services of MTNL. It should be "MTNL HAI TOH SAHI NAHI HAI". Pl look into this matter and call me on 09322756969 or 9920865801 or 28422522. thank you and waiting for ur positive (hopefully) reply which will be highly appreciated.

Landline is not working since 2weeks. Landline number is 022-25141248

I had the priviledge of using MTNL services during the period 2002-2003 under Nehru Place Exchange, New Delhi. My phone no was 26053606. I am serving with Indian Air Force and when I was posted out from Delhi in Dec 03, I surrendered my connection and put up an application for refund of my security deposit of Rs.3000/-. Till date I have not received my claim despite forwarding repeated reminders. While serving the Defence Forces of this country we are transferred from one place to another, for which we are not prepared to suffer losses. Consider the case sympathetically keeping the sacrifices we make regularly. The last resort for me is to knock the doors of the consumer forum.

net is not working pls take some action regarding the problem

i have problem regarding net conection, actuly i have complain so may time for problem regarding net but there is no any response from your side .my no. is 26929056

I have been using the MTNL internet since a month and found that the internet speed is very slow, I took the plan of 256Kbps and getting the speed of 12mpbs only and called 1504 several times but no response. and when I try to open www.microsoft.com. I am not able to browse the microsoft web site too, even I am not able to login to windows messenger or login to hotmail.com. I have called about this problem but there is no response from MTNL. my number is 26929056

Santosh Kumar

my no. is 011-26346276
complaint no, --41600113
from last two months i am not able to use internet.In every 1min. its break the link
I am fed up with the services.Pls. disconnect it.

I have been using the MTNL internet since from five months and found that the internet speed is very slow, I took the plan of 256Kbps and getting the speed of less than 15 kbsec while downloading. my number is 25285926.
Kindly take action on this issue
I.

I have been using the MTNL internet since from five months and found that the internet speed is very slow, I took the plan of 256Kbps and getting the speed of less than 15 kbsec while downloading. my number is 25280639.
Kindly take action on this issue.

Dear MTNL,

I the undersigned one of your old Dolphin No. holder complaining about high monthly bill since from nine months& also unsatisfaction about monthly billing post service. Since from seven months my MTNL Bill came late means just before one or two days early of the due date.
It create problem for me b'coz I unable to pay it within two days. I m working at Colaba site.

Therefore, I requested you to send my bill on accurate address & on appropriate date (Before 15 days).

I m very irratating b'coz of this. Solve my problem as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards
VIJAYA

I have been using the MTNL internet since 10 days and found that the internet sflaquate everytime I took the plan of 256Kbps and getting the speed of 120Kbps only and called 1504 several times but no response. and I have called about this problem but there is no response from MTNL. my number is 22943067

jogender kumar

server problem

dear
sir my internet bill is to much this month every month bill is 412 avrage but this month billis 1200 rs
pls do the need full
baliram

my landline no. is 27531181 with unlimited internet 256 kbps plan. i am not saticfide of your sarvice.
my internet network is very bad downloading speed very low 25 kbps and network is some time missing

thaks

shivnath

thaks

shivnath

net is not working pls take some action regarding the problem

My internet connection is not working. I have filed a complaint with 1504. The phone number is 011-29563027.

Please have this checked.

Best regards,

CP Pandey

My MTNL Internet Connection is not working from the first day of installig. Plz do some fast .

Vinod Kumar

Sudaksh Services

my landline no. is 22431281 (name : leela devi) with unlimited internet 256 kbps plan. i am not saticfide of your sarvice.

thanks