MTNL Complaint - Broadband connection

Afzal Khan
I have applied for MTNL broadband connection a month before but till today they have not installed or provided connection. Each time I visit MTNL Nerul (Navi Mumbai) office, they give me a reason that my telephone line is not O.K and they will rectify the problem as soon as possible. The phone number provided by them doesn't answer the call, and if at all they pick up the call they provide me the different number of sub divisional engineer or ADSL people and they again tell me to meet some one who is never present at his desk. The work order department (022-27707500) doesn't even know how to behave or answer the call. She is too busy to reply or forward my complaint to the respective department. Sub Divisional engineer (022-27722000) only says that connection will be established tomorrow (which tomorrow , no body knows). Each time I have to take half day from my work and go to MTNL Nerul Office just to enquire status of my application. Does anyone know how to get work done from this pathetical unproffessional people.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Sep 20, 2011 by
shiva9675

the service was great at nerul branch.. it has become pathetic now. My connection had to transferred from sector 20 to 50, but it is 2 months now and still they say we will get it this week.. the new divisional officer is truly pathetic.

MTNL Complaint - Broadband connection