MTNL Delhi - complaint about broadband

SHRI BHAGWAN
dear sir
i m user of mtnl broad band, my telephone no is 011-27565949, i have problem with broad band since last one month, some time working some time not. but now it is completely not working from last week, i was complaint about it in mtnl office and call centre many times but problem is not solved till now

Comments

Broadband connection not working - complaint for broad connection

Braod band connection is not working for last 6 days . ph no. 080-26793751, modem model AT 882, area banashankari I stage bangalore. The response against the complaint is also very very poor from toll free atendents ( 18004241600). they wl ask for some unwanted informations and in between the talk they say there are not hearing clearly and disconnect the phone this has happened several occassions.

Even raising salary Zero to Hero MTNL employee's not changed.
Officers are not looking after their subordinate day to day performance.
Area manager adopting old mode of action on complaint i.e. when staff in field not sending fresh complaint through message.
This mode is sufficient proof for officer and their subortinate staff abot compalint lodging.
Field staff attending the complaint after mimimum assigned number he must to provided INCENTIVE. The POOR AND SARIF STAFF will certainly will do his best. to earn his bread honestly.

Broad band complaints not attended - Broadband Connection

I had a new connection for broad band installed on my land line 26137624. It has worked only for 2 days.
MTNL s service is pathetic to say the least.
1504 does not register complaints and shows my land line no does not exist;
The web site for registering complaint also does not do so - as of this evevning
On the whole MTNL mneeds to seriously revist if they wish to do this business at all

I plan to approach the consumer court for redressal of damages??

non functioning of net - MTNL

My net is not working for the last twenty days vide landline No. 25504500, I talked to Mr Ishwar Singh Ji, he gave me No. of lineman Mr. Dharamvir, Mr. Dharamvir gave me the No. of Mr. R.C.Yadav Ji, and Mr. RC Yadav Ji suggested my to call on 1504. The whole process is going on for the last 20 days resulting in nothing. Giving me lot of suffering. Kindly make urgent attention to avoid me letting this case in Right to Information Act. My cell No. is 09958835750

definately I agree with this because first of all to connect with mtnl customer care at 1504 is very tough job you can also check if you will connect unfortunately then customer care executive are not taking any response they are saying me always sir you call me after 1 hour
I am also tired with Mtnl connection and there email id of customer care that is also not responding

Phone dead for nearly a month - M.T.N.L. Delhi

My phoneline went dead on 20 June. A complaint for the same was registered with complaint number 888 the same day. But now it has been more than 25 days without any help or support from MTNL. Remiders were given to the area office of the MTNL, but to no avail.

I have taken a new connection whose number is 24353748.But now days telephone is not working.Phone dialer tone has gone from four days.I have also applied for BROAD BAND .But still BROADBAND IS NOT INSTALLED .Please resolve my problem.

My address is

15 A BLOCK-04 DDA FLATS SARAI KALAI KHAN NEW DELHI-13.
Mobile number 9911520362

hi,

with ref. my telephone no. 22139774 i would like to say if you can provide
me uninteruptible service of internet than ok otherwise please cut my
connection. I cant tolerate anymore from MTNL.

Please do the needful ASAP.

thanks with regards,
Amit Maheshwari
amitmaheshwari24@gmail.com

hello sir,
i am using broadband for last six ti seven month .. my mtnl no. is 22114224 . sir my paln of mtnl is tri - unliminted of 749 .. sir my net speed is too slow.. i complient so many time but on one come tu cheak .. sir ety told me that u get the download speed 256 kps of serffing and downloading, . but the speed is coming too slow my serffing speed is comming is 160 kbs anf downloading speed is 12 kps . sir pls repaire my speed has soon hai possible ...

i am mtnl borad band user. last one month, ihave connection on 1 aug but my borad band not working properly.i have complaint so many time to your c.care but no result, ialso complaint GM office but result are same. so please take hard action to solve my proplem.

complaint about broadband
dear sir
i m user of mtnl broad band, my telephone no is 011-22437723, i have problem with broad band since last one month, some time working some time not. but now it is completely not working from last week, i was complaint about it in mtnl office and call centre many times but problem is not solved till now.

HARSWAROOP

complaint about broadband

Dear Sir
I AM USER OF MTNL BROAD BAND, MY TEL NO. IS 011 22810007 MY BROADBAND IS NOT COMPLETELY WORKING FROM 15 DAYS, AFTER SERVAL COMPLAINT PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED TILL NOW.

I HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION FOR SHIFTING MY LANDLINE PHONE NO. 22446742 ON DATED 08.09.2008 AT LAXMI NAGAR EXCHANGE. I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE PROOF OF NEW RESIDENTAL ADDRESS( COPY OF REGISTRY). MY PHONE TO BE SHIFTED IN SAME EXCHANGE BUT TILL NOW NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY MTNL.YOU ARE RERQUESTED TO SHIFT MY PHONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My old Address:
G-20C, Gali No-4, West Arjun Nagar, Delhi-110051

My New Address:

46/1-A/1(old) & 384-A/2 (new)
Ground Floor, Gali No.16,
East Azad Nagar, Delhi-110051

Thanking you,

ROHTASH KUMAR JAIN

My old Address:
G-20C, Gali No-4, West Arjun Nagar, Delhi-110051

My New Address:

46/1-A/1(old) & 384-A/2 (new)
Ground Floor, Gali No.16,
East Azad Nagar, Delhi-110051

Thanking you,

ROHTASH KUMAR JAIN

I changed my broadband plan from TriB_Unlimited_256kbps to TriB_1199_Combo_512kbps in month of september 2008 but even after changing the plan my bandwidth remain stucked at 220kbps rather than being increased to 512kbps!I complained innumerous times to mtnl about this issue but all in vain!
Amit Kumar

As promise by the mtnl of their very high speed internet...i have take a plan of combo unlimited 512kbps plan and my no.is 011-26343794...the very first few weeks i had a transfer speed of 150kbps to 200kbps and so after almost 20 days the speed had gown down to 40kbps. i felt cheated. As i try to find out more of this problem. every one seems to have the same problem. i would be really helpful is this problem can be fix...

I have applied a new connection at your Asola Sanchar Hatt,
for Chattarpur DLF Farms under OB No: 2546, Dt, 24.09.2008
But I have not got the connection till date 29.09.2008. kindly
solve the problems and install the same.
koshy

our phone is dead.our no is 011-22750860.

Dear sir
We are here from Kanjhawala (nangloi exange ) (Rajauri ) In this rural area we are almost 250 broad band connection but due to very poor service we are so suffered and have to use the other network service while we have the land line connection also there J.E Mr. Pathak (25953411 )never think about the subscriber and never give the speed of internet we get only speed Time to Download: 65.984second(s)
Your Bandwidth: 139.35Kbps
(0.136Mbps
while our nearest X change has great speed so we have complained so many times but no body is taking action in this regard so this is our last complain to you and the same copy we are sending to TRAI, CONSUMER, and other media group so that we can show to the public that what is your service
so we are almost 200 subscriber and sending duly signed letter to your other department with our land line no. and other bill details

From