MTNL - mtnl online complaint

kdansari
online complain always shows technical error and does not accept complain. my telephone is dead since last one week. my phone no is 011-22476672

Comments

N Jun 4, 2011 by
amit 14

Dear sir

our these three lines are dead from last month,
Here i am enclosing the all no for your quick response
1)28699566
2)28699660
3)28676101

thanks &regards
amit singh
N Jul 1, 2011 by
Sheesh Pal

My telephone Number 27946417 is not working. We are facing incoming and outgoing calls.You are requested to arrange to rectify the problem immediately.

Sheesh Pal
Pocket E-16, H.No.97, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-85
N Oct 4, 2011 by
naveen kumar agarwal

I am using MTNL broadband, my telephone no. is 011-25330950, which is dead from last week.
I had complaint it at 29912198 and they have given us complaint No. 1189 date 01-Oct-2011 but till today the matter is same as earlier.
Whenever we try to call again they respond your complain is already with us but there is no further action.
Today we complained and they have given us another complaint no. 141 date 04-Oct-2011.
The same problem i had faced about 1 month before.
they close my complaint without my knowledge, please look into this ASAP.
N May 12, 2012 by
harish1986

My GARUDA telephone Number 20555666 is not working. I am facing problem of bad network in particular area.I complaint sevral time about it but no action taken yet. You are requested to arrange to rectify the problem immediately.

Mukesh Aggarwal.
N Aug 6, 2012 by
manoj0m

I have internet connection with telephone No. 2715443, 15 days ago, net not working properly, We have logged complaint constainly with Area Manager, Sdo, and Our exchange department, but they have not rectify our problem till day..We are really fed up your your bad net work services.and no any staff seriously rectify our complaint. pl. do needful early as possible.

manoj kumar
D Nov 2, 2012 by
pramod1986

dear sir . hum mtnl ki land line kafi salo se use kar rahe he .hamare area laxmi park nangloi delhi 41 maine mtnl ki service itni kharab ho gayi he ki agar hum koi complain karte he to uski sunwai 3, 4 din bad hoti he .mere ghar ka jo 25942114 mtnl connection he wo kafi dur se cable ke thro aya he .jabki mere ghar ke bahar he mtnl ka box laga he jo kam nahi kar raha he . is kharab service ke wajhe se hamare area ke log mtnl connection ko band kar wa rahe he .
N Mar 28, 2013 by
stnm29

Land line telephone bills are always received late that too either 1-2 days before the last date or after the last date is over.also there is no proper system of online registration of complaints as it does not give any regn .no.on completion of filing the form, perhaps the system does not work properly. Dolphin no. 9868548718 is reportedly giving the message'no net wok coverage'. comp. at customer care no.1503 was registered at no.507573 but nothing seems to have been done so far. land line no.27518718 often goes 'dead' with the result that internet connectivity is also broken at times. In.short bill-delivery and complaint redress system need to be looked into urgently for providing relief to consumers.
N Jun 22, 2013 by
Dattatray kirkire

DEAR SIR- hum mtnl landlain ke grhak hi mai jogeshwari mumbai se hu mera landlain no, 28232443, hi 1mahinese usme khar-khar awaz ati hi maine 8-10 bar complaints ki lekin problem vaisahi hi, har bar mtnl ke offic se phon atahi chalu hi kya lekin unko problem batate hue bhi kuch nahi karte, to mi kya karu,
dhanyvad...