MTNL Trump - Deactivation of SIM

Nitin Kumar
I'hv losted my Cell phone Motorola w230 today with MTNL no. 9968429448.please block my SIM card temporarily so i can use it in future too.

Comments

MTNL Cheating the Customer With Wrong SMS - MTNL Trump

I Got following SMS From MTNL

"Effective STD rate Rs.0.89/min & Local call to any network Rs.0.62/min in Trump recharge coupon of Rs.2200 (talk value Rs.3200). Refill today and keep talking."

As per this SMS I reacharge Rs.2200 but my call charges are same as old Local call Rs.0.90 & STD RS.1.30 then what is the meani ng of this SMS are they cheat the people??

I talk to Customer service they are telling that there is a mistake in this SMS this rate will be the average calculation (that means they are giving 1000 Rs. extra talk time so we will calculate this amount ) But they are not mentioned any thing about in the SMS. at last they are said one sorry.

Please aware This Type of SMS

MOBILE PHONE SIM REJECT - MNTL

MY MOBILE NO IS 9868660869 ISSUE TO NOIDA, U.P .MY SIM CARD REJECTED TO LAST 5/11/2008, SO PLZ, DO THE NEEDFUL...
SOHAN,
NOIDA
U.P,

deactivate - nokia-2100

ihad subscribed for textbased service on Airtel WAP through http://igmobi.com.I am losing Rs10/-per day for no reason inspite not using AIRTEL LIVE.Please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription by tonight.I will be obliged(my cell no is 9989798900)

i send request to ur costomer care exicutive my request no is R 090158029
but still now i did not get my details on my email id so plz give me as soon as possible.

i send request to ur costomer care exicutive my request no is R 090158583

i send request to ur costomer care exicutive my request no is R 090158583

i send request to ur costomer care exicutive my request no is R090158583

Life time validity - MTNL Trump

I convert my Dolphin postpaid connection to MTNL trump connection on dated 20-mar-09, due to dissatifaction service of dolphin connection. but at the time of the change of connection, representative at ID-Gah (Room No. 401), Mrs. Rekha, told me that it will convert within 24 hours having life time validity.
But till today (i.e 26-mar-09) i did not get any life time validity for said connection, whereas i make complaint daily but no responce was there.

I m suffering from same complaint. :-(

wrong deduction of money - MTNL Trump

i have a prepaid no of trump in delhi.i have deactivated my caller tune 1 month back and still my money is being cut for rental of the same.on top of that the customer care rep refused to take down my complaint a no of times.this laxative and atrocious behaviour by the staff of mtnl is not new and frces one to believe that govt owned enterprises are not reliable.it is a shame that after 60 years of independence we r still plauged by the age old mentality that sab kuch chalta hai since it is a govt enterprise.

Deduction In Acc Balance - MTNL Trump

On 31st august i received a message from MTNL informing me of dection of Rs. 25. from my account for some radio masti which i have not subscribed.
after repeated calls to their customer cell they send me my call log after 7 days which proved my point
After the log details i registered my complaint my complaint no. is C090965780. After few days when I didnt receive any callback from the department i called for the same to my shock i was informed that they have solved my complaint proving me & their call log wrong.

For the last few days they have been just promising to give me a call back but i have not received even after repeated followups

If some one can guide me what to do so that MTNL can not harres customer like me in the future

my accont have been deducted with Rs 30/- for m juction but i have not replied or opted any offer . when i talk to mtnl customer excutive they told that i have opted m juction. then i have told them to plz lodge my complain then customer excutive told that here no copmlain will be lodged. my cell no. is 9968966036.plz look into matter solve my case because i have not opted any advertisement . if it can not be done then plz tell me clearly . then i will go for another service provider.
puneet81 M.T.N.L.  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

deactivate - M.T.N.L.

You are kindly requested to get me unsubscribed from sms 58888/ httc:sms.indiatimes.com, i have been charging every month unnecessary.
My Mobile No. is 9969004493
thanking you.

shiv prasad

I'hv losted my Cell phone Nokia 7610 today with MTNL no. 9868423473.please block my SIM card temporarily so i can use it in future too.It's a prepaid card with around Rs. 2000 as balance
aaryan2

I'hv losted my Cell phone Nokia 7610 today with MTNL no. 9013218124.please block my SIM card temporarily so i can use it in future too.It's a prepaid card with around Rs. 2000 as balance.
N Jan 1, 2011 by
bhupesh khanna

I'hv losted my Cell phone Nokia 2100 dtd.31.12.10 with MTNL no. 9969340230.please block my SIM card .It's a prepaid card with around Rs. 100 as balance.Please send me the procedure for getting the new sim card with same number.Also inform methe complaint Number.
Please reply me on the email id bhupesh_elect@yahoo.co.in

Bhupesh Khanna
N Mar 19, 2011 by
jugal kishor pandey

I'hv losted my Cell phone LAVA A9 today with MTNL no. 9013066686.please block my SIM card

Thanks & Regards

J.K Pandey.
N Mar 24, 2011 by
himanshuhunk MTNL Trump  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

block my card - mtnl / trump

i lost my mobile with trump prepaid card.so please block my number.9869901828.
for do not missuse by any one.
N Apr 4, 2011 by
Shabbirss786

I'hv losted my SIM CARD today(4/04/2011). MTNL no.+919013275893.Please block my SIM card .

Thanks & Regards

Shabbir Ahamad
A Apr 9, 2011 by
neha24

I have lost my mobile...its no. is 9968580190 and it is register by the name of my brother: SHASHI RANJAN...pls block my sim as soon as possible

thanks