Mufti Jeans - cheats hired in the shop

Ashutosh Madane
The workers in the Jangli Maharaj Rd., Pune branch are fraud.
I bought a shirt from that branch of Rs 1300(bill no - t3/00000210) a few days back.When I went home I came to know that its sleeves were dirty from inside So next day I went back to the shop with a friend to exchange the shirt.The Manager there did not let us take the shirt inside, as according to him it wasnt allowed.Now this shop had no surveillance camera nor did it have any watchman.The Manager kept the shirt on his counter and told us to select another shirt.We selected a new shirt and went to the trial room, which was upstairs, to check if its size is correct.In that time this guy put the shirt on display and told us that it was missing and now that it is lost we cant take anything from the shop untill shirt was found. Even when it was his responsibility to take care of the shirt
he blamed us for losing the shirt.Later when I checked the the shirt on display it was the same dirty sleeved shirt I had bought.I told him that by mistake someone must have put on display and that it was my shirt.Still he denied and started speaking arrogantly to us. So when I thought there was no way out I went to the DECCAN GYMKHANA POLICE STATION and reported there about the incident.Now when the police bought the manager at the police station the inspector found that the manager had been lying and told him to return our shirt if he had to save his ass. Finally the 'Manager' guy gave us the new shirt under a REPLACEMENT RECIEPT
(reciept no.-t3/00000257) So any one buying or exchanging any item from this MUFTI shop BEWARE.

Comments

i have bought a mufti jeans Bar code No. 7700703 SS 08, this is so bad to say that after using it for 6-7 times and 2-3 washes it was torned from the crush portions, i was so happy to wear a branded jeans of worth 1895 Rs. with no discount, but my happiness turned to be anger when in a party it get torned, this is a strict warning from my side that just rplace my jeans in whatever condition it is or i will sue a case against you in the consumer court.

aseem gupta

the above given complaints are truue ..evn i hav purchased a jeans frm mufti jeans and it is of road side quality.it is torn from all sides and is of no use after a few washes.i think this is a fraud company selling garments at higher rates and cheating public by telling them that it is a brand.i hav never seen any international brand with this name, yet when i asked the manager of the shop he said it was an italian company, which i found to be wrong information.beware of this mufti stuff

maine 1 jeans purchased ki mufti showroom 'B"road jodhpur se maine ye jeans raat ko 9.30pm 23rd july ko, manager ne computer off kar diya fir bhi maine purchased kar li aur mai bill jab bhi jodhpur aunga bill collect kar lunga but next month jaana nahi hua jodhpur aur bill abhi showrrom me hi pada hai but jeans ki condition 2 times me hi kharab ho gayi aur ab jab maine jeans showroom manager ko replace karne bheji to wo bata raha hai ki ye jeans change nahi hogi kyu ki company ne mana kar diya kyu ki mai use 1st time fatne par bahar se ready karva liya tha.sir mai company se ye janna chahta hu ki jeans ko thoda fatne par maine bahar se ready karva liya aur jyada fatne par replacement maangi to kya company replace nahi karegi.please mujhe company jaldi reply kare.

sir
the above all informations are tre the quality of jeans is very low and the rate of the jeans are very high they only cheated the buyer.

OMG!! i jst bought 2 mufti shirts today worth 2500/- n i was pretty happy.. readin the comments here, i m gettin scared that i might have put my money in a bad purchase. Thank god i didnt buy the jeans. wanted to bt it was out of stock. now i will stick to my rather usual brands. and if i m nt wrong, isint mufti an Indian brand???

sorry but i disagree with some of the comments regarding the quality of jeans it was awesome i had gone through many of the washes but the property of my jeans is same as when i had purchased for the first day..
it was cool .

Tell me about price range of super slim jeans and slim shirts...i see ur add every day and i want to purchase

Yaar what is this ??? today only i bought two jeans and two shirts/T-shirts (one jeans & t-shirt mufti brand, one pepe jeans and one provogue shirt ) from Visakhapatnam outlets. lets see how my luck comes regarding Mufti apparels. I think it will be interesting to see that which brand lasts longer in terms of quality and life after few washes. Wish me luck !
nitesh

i have intrested i want to open he showoom in your Shirts & Mufti Jeans

so please send your details

thanks

Dear... I bought a t-shirt from Mufti bhopal showroom. After 2 washed that t-shirt color was faded too much. and one of my fav chrushed jeans of Mufti was also torned.. Pls reply can i replace both of hem.???

To whomsoever it may concern,

I have been planning to buy Mufti jeans for over 3 months as follwed the ads thoroughly. I was happy to buy couple of them post seeing upto 50% discount ad in today's times however post seeing all these complaints, I have given up and would neither buy or recommend it to any one.

All the complaints about the stuff of mufti jeans are true. I purchased one too for 1400rs but the 2nd time i wore it, it get torned from the nearby zip area. Even if u sit on a rough surface wearing that jeans, the jeans get some stretch marks on it. I think i will never return towards mufti again.

Hi there,

After reading a few posts I can make out that I am not the only one whose facing severe problems with MUFTI. I got a jeans worth Rs. 1900/- two months back and after a very few washes the color of the brand tag at the waist line has got distributed all over the jeans and that brown color is all over the jeans. I asked the guys at there Aundh outlet; waiting for there reply.

Saurabh J

Hey guys... i dont think above people whatever said, is completely true...becoz i m also using mufti shirts...its gud yaar...and now i m planning to buy jeans from mufti but after reading all these comments i will have to think over it???? if anyone can help me so plzzzzzzzz.. tell me should i go for mufti ????or Levis???????????
vineetgoyal2 Mufti Jeans  - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

very bad quality - jeans and tee shirts

Sir, I bought jeans, two shirts and capri from a good store in sector 40.
when i used them once i got to know that they were of extremely bad quality, there colour was fading and was getting in contact with hands even if we touch them with wet hands. When i went to that store to return them those clothes they said that they will not do so. Please tell me what should i do now.

livis bro
hdvedv

i had parchaseed 0.1 shirst ha its vas nis

MUFTI is a very decent brand. I really like the shirts i have purchased and i have used them over 2years and they have never torn or lost the color either... I have purchased from MUFTI brand outlets in Mumbai and i am very satisfied with it !
amshu

Mufti is one of the greatest brand i ever seen... I am regular customer of Mufti and i am using the same from past 4 years... None of my jeans or shirt color paded or quality issues... Also one more this i don't even check the trials while purchasing coz they are very good is fitting also... i love wearing mufti...
N Sep 30, 2011 by
jn.nitin

I had purchased a new brand half-shirt of mufti from Ahuja Clothiers in Faridabad. My wife had bought it near 12th March 2011 on the occasion of our marriage anniversary. After one wash, the colour of the shirt has been overlapped between the two colours.

Therefore, I complained about it to Ahuja Clothiers, Faridabad. They told me that they will send this piece for testing in Mumbai. It will take 1 week to get the matter resolved. First, they kept it for one week in their NIT office as their owner was out of town. After doing several calls to Ahuja Clothiers, owner did a call to us and told us that they have dispatched the shirt to Mumbai. He told us that he will reply to us after 2-3 days, but he didn’t turn up. When I enquired about my complaint with Ahuja Clothiers after 25 days, they told me to pick up new shirt from them. The very next day, they called me and told me that my shirt will not get replacement as I don’t have bill. I told this at the very start of my complaint that I don’t have bill as I did not know that shirt will be defected. When I told them that I can let them know the expected date of taking the shirt, which was near to 12th March 2011. They had another excuse that it is more than 6 months old, therefore, they can’t replace it. They also said that I had taken it in sale, which was not the case. I took the brand new shirt @1550. Ridiculous.

What the hell is this? Instead of replacing the shirt, they are having multiple excuses. Why have they wasted my precious time by keeping it themselves? Why there is no replacement as piece is defected? Will anyone take the responsibility?
If this is the way they deal with their customers, then I am very sorry to say that they will loose their customers in a big way.

Nitin Jain