RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION,
Pocket D, Mayur Vihar-II, Delhi-91
1. Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil, (Fax No.23017290)
PRESIDENT OF INDIA, RASHTERPATI BHAWAN, NEW DELHI .
2.) Shri Manmohan Singh Ji, Prime Minister of India,
3. Shri Dadwal, Commssioner of Police, (FAX:23722052)
(Kind attention : SHO, Pandav Nagar PS) DELHI .
4. MUNICIPAL COMMISSIONER OF DELHI, TOWN HALL, (FAX No.23965016, Ph.23312652, 9363 (Attn:Dy, Zonal, Commissioner, MCD, KARKARDOMA, SHAHDRA, )
5.Minister of Industries, (Attn:Commissioner of Industries) Delhi Govt. Delhi Sectt, near ITO, Delhi .
6. Vice Chairman, DDA, Vikas Sadan, INA Mkt, New Delhi.
DELHI. (FAX No.4623968)
7. Member, MCD Monitoring Committee, N.DELHI.
Ref: 1.FA(23)MV-II AE/ENFH/EZ/DDA/2000/552 DT.7.12.07
1.a. DDA NO.F-9(969)/AE(EZ)/Enf/H/2004/DDA/573 dt.25.11.04 dt.25.11.04
1b. F.9.(29)AE/Enf/E2/05/362 dt.21.4.05.to Office on Spl. Duty, PMO.
1c. 1529/PIO/D(H)-1/07/1971 DT.NOV 2, 07 RTI, UNAUTHORISED CONSTR.
2. –do- dt.21.12.04 NO.F9(23)MV.II/AE/ENF/H/EZ/2000/82 DT.4.7.07
3. VIP ref. D.O.No.RVP/VIP/LS/0564 dt.07th Sept, 02 from Shri Ram Vilas Paswan MP(LS) addressed to Shri Ananth Kumar, Minister of Urban Dev. & Poverty Alleviation.
4. DDA letter No.F9(370)AE/E2/Enf/2002/952 dt.3.12.2002 to
Shri Satish Kumar, US, M/o Urban Dev & Poverty alleviation .
5.D.O.No.I-34011/3/03-PC FROM MIN. OF ENV. & FORESTS TO DCP(EAST) dt.June, 3, 2003.
6.D.O.No.23011/45/00-GC dt.4th Sept & 3rd Oct, 2003 FROM MIN. OF ENV. & FORESTS TO to DC(EAST).
7. No.P1/C-90423 dt.13 July, 05 from President’s Sectt to Secy. Urban Development., p-2-1069639 dt. 10 may, 05 Chief Secy. Delhi, P-2-1215043 DT 13 APR, 05 TO Chief Secy.Delhi.2.NO.653306 DT.15.2.07 TO CHIEF SECY, DELHI.3.NO.653711 DT.2.3.07 TO CHIEF SECY.DELHI.
8. No.1/22/2006-PMP-I/1257 dt.29.3.06 PM Office to 1.Chief Secy, NCT Delhi, 2.NO.1/23/07-PMP-1/1683 DT.9.5.07 TO DDA. 2.Commissioner of Police 3.VC, DDA 4.Commissioner, MCD.
9. NO.PGC/2007/DD/MCD/7108 DT.25.5.07 TO COMMISSIONER, MCD. 2.NO.PGC/2007/DD/MCD/10224 DT.9.7.07 (PUBLIC GRIEVANCES CELL TO COMMISSIONER, MCD).
10. Comp.No.1234/2006-37361 dt.9th Oct, 6 from Cent.Vigilance Commission forwarded to DDA & MCD.10.A. CVC RECEIVED ON 12.11.07 IN CR SECTION.
11. Monitoring Committee, MCD personally received on 7.6.07
Due to corruption and bribe taking, action has not yet been taken on my complaint. Commissioner of MCD/Industries/Delhi Police not taking n.a.
I have been filing complaints against unauthorised construction/alteration, change in structure, commercial use (painting classes/industry) by Sh. K.M. Choudhury in flat No.12 in Pocket D, Mayur Vihar Phase II, Delhi-91, on telephone on Ph.No.100 since 15th March and 17th March, 05, 27June to 1& 10 July, 05(1165/E-mail dated 25/06/2008 SH. DADWAL). many days and filed complaint in DDA with Vice-chairman and Commissioner Housing, and MCD control room on Ph.9604424242 Mr. Sanjeev talked on 17.3.05 complaint no.788EP1 and on 15.3.05 complaint No.767TLP., On Ph.1266, No.s. 519, 535, 592, 925, 1497, 1991 & Shahdra Ph.No.22303700 No.685, 728 etc.
Shri K.M. Chowdhury Flat No.12, Pkt D, who has 1. Constructed again extended balcony which was demolished by DDA/MCD & DELHI POLICE.2.Removed Nine inches load bearing wall. 2. Made additional window towards my balcony 3. Damaged laterine bathroom pipelines (drops of laterine water are felling on us) 4. Widened all windows, made additional ventelator in bathroom. 5. Making commercial use of flat (painting industry, paintings are made by children at 5.00pm and 9.00am almost daily on Sunday at 9.00 morning). 6. Made iron structure on roof which is not allowed due to common place. 7. Put many plants in stairs not allowed because it is common place for residents, water comes down to our door. 8. Child labour problem, keeping small child, beats him, does not give him proper food clothes money etc.
I request that an early action may be taken.
RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION Pkt D, Mayur Vihar-II,
Address: Flat No.11, Pct D, Mayur Vihar-II, Delhi-91.
(Ph.Res 22773680 M-9818258288.(o)-24363577.
1. Chief Justice of India, Supreme Court, New Delhi .
2. Chief Justice, Delhi High Court, New Delhi .
3. The Editor, Hindustan Times, C.P. New Delhi .
4. Aaj Tak, TV news channel, Delhi .
5. Central Vigilance Commission, near INA, New Delhi .
6. Jt. Director, CBI, New Delhi .
7. Public Grievances Commission, Govt. of Delhi, M-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, New Delhi.110002.
8. Central Vigilance Commission, near INA Mkt, New Delhi.