Municipal Corporation of Delhi - street dog menace

a.sharma1212

I am a resident of 1502, Gali Arya Samaj, Bazar Sita Ram, Delhi-110006.

I would like to bring to your kind attention that in our locality street dogs have grown extremely ferocious these days. They bark on anybody and have even bitten few people in the society. We are facing a fear for ourself and our children.

They keep-on barking through out night which disturb peaceful environment on nights.

Hence on behalf of all the people living in our locality, I request MCD to kindly send Dog catching squad and help the society.

Thank you for your kind co-operation in advance.

With Regards

Abhishek Sharma
1502, Gali Arya Samaj,
Bazar Sita Ram,
Delhi - 110006

9899888089 (M)

Comments

iam a resident of C block sarita vihar and lately there has been a huge population explosion of street dogs. recently my sister was bit by one of the street dogs and just yesterday there were as many as 20 cubs born..ya its hard to believe but is the truth.
so i request you to kindly pick up these dogs so that they are taken care of and the residents are safe.
Dheeraj Vashist Telecommunications  - India

Street Dogs _ biting people - Telecommunications

We have got a serious problem in our colony, where 2-3 street DOGs has started biting people in the close vicinity of Block 210 MIG Green Apartments, DDA flats, Rajouri Garden, recently these DOGs has bitten our Maid & ran after kids in locality.

Past 4-5 months these DOGs has extended their family & situation has got more worst, because of this dogs it has become very difficult for KIDS & WOMEN to take step out from our houses any time. Without reason these Dogs barks on walkers and came closer to bite, resulting several person have became victim of this dogs.

It's our humble request to take urgent note of situation, & to send Dog catcher team immediately in our area to help us & resolve this problem.

Pls request the team to take this on priority; as such Kids are really scared.

With Warm regards,

Dheeraj Vashist
D
J John

Street dog menace

I am a resident of E- Pocket, GTB Enclave, and the main problem we are facing here is the huge population of street dogs. Always it is creating problem for people specially for childrens.

So i request you to kindly pick up these dogs so that they are taken care of and the residents are safe.

I would like to draw your attention to 2-3 stray dogs in Sarita Vihar, F - Pocket who have created nuisance everywhere. Not to mention there are 25-30 stray dogs within F Pocket only but 2-3 of them are very vicious and are attacking and biting people regularly. Children's are specially vulnerable and are afraid to go outside home. People cannot walk on streets without fear of getting attacked or bitten. Please send a dog squad as this whole place has become a disaster area for old age people and kids. There have been no animal vans around this area for many years now and the stray dog menace is growing by by day.

F - Pocket
Sarita Vihar
New Delhi - 110076
N Jan 30, 2011 by
coolhunk

Street Dog Menace - m.c.d

ad Street Dog Menace

Dear Sir/Madam
There is a mad street dog which is moving in the vicinity of our Krishna street no-11, Adarsh Mohalla Maujpur Delhi 110053. That dog is running forward to bite us. Sometimes that dog is sleeping in the middle of the road and obstructing the road. Whenever someone is going in this side that dog becomes active and barking and obstructing the road. Similarly so many dogs are moving in this area. They are creating menace in our area. Children are not playing in the street due to dogs. I have complained 5 times but no one is listening to me. I am requesting you please take necessary steps and protect us from the menace.

Mayank
H.no 384 Krishna gali no 11 Adarsh Mohalla Maujpur, Delhi: 110053
N Apr 15, 2011 by
luvabhishek123

STREET DOG MENACE

I am resident of 13/14/1 Radhey puri extn.2 near Jagat puri red light Krishna Nagar- 51

We are facing a fear for ourself and our children due to the Stray Dogs in our locality who are increasing in numbers day by day.(5-6 in no.)

They keep barking through out Night which disturb peaceful environment of nights.
These stray dogs also pee and shit all over the place. I am sure there is some agency that collects these stray animals.

I request the Dog Squad of MCD to kindly take necessary action immediately and send the Dog squad to avoid this problem.

With Regards

Abhishek Bansal
13/14/1 Radhey Puri extn.2
near jagat puri red light
Krishna Nagar-110051
N Apr 22, 2011 by
dkdogra

Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Deepak Kumar I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which we are facing with the street dogs these days in RPS colony (opp.) Khanpur Depot Khanpur New Delhi 110062 area Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses day /night. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs bark on children and people and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Some time biker loses their consideration from the road which become a cause of serious casualties.

Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim any person who passes from them. I have fallen on the bike two times as well.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send as soon as possible Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Thanks and Regards

Please do the need full as soon as possible I will be thank full to you and do reply to this e mail as well.

Deepak Kumar
24 R.P.S Flats
(opp) Khanpur Depot
Khanpur
New Delhi – 110062
dkdgora@gmail.com
N May 26, 2011 by
Dr K Chaudhry

My original complaint : Residents around bitten by dogs EVERYDAY. Residents cannot stroll in street at night.
Dog van found 4 dogs outside my house today but argued with my wife - Ye kutte Kissee ko kaat nahin saqte.
I can hear howling at my computer table.
26 May 2011 : ZVO 01125468249 - Hum keval unsterilized dogs to sterilise kar ke chhod dete hain. Agar sterlised kutte gali mein kaatate hain to uski
complaint kahin nahin ho sakti.
My comment : Agar wahi kutte Sheila Dixit, Tejender Khanna ya Manmohan Singh ko kaat jaayen to phir bhi yahi jawaab hoga?
I request transportation of these benign creatures to Sheila Dixit's Tejender Khanna's or Manmohan Singh's house.
27 May 2011 : Sheila Dixit, Tejender Khanna aur Manmohan Singh ke gale mein pataa baandh kar meri gali mein chhod do!
renukumari77@yahoo.co.in

Dear sirs,
Despite repeated complaints regarding stray dogs/ stray dog bite cases no action has been taken, instead many dog with skin problem can be seen in our colony BG5 PASCHIM VIHAR. Very srange enough to say that at night MCD vans come and release stray dogs instead of catching them for further action.
Isn't it strange that world class city like DELHI 'S posh colony like PASCHIM VIHAR having a petty problem like stray dogs menace which cannot be resolved.Who is to be blamed the residents or the civic athorities or the Delhi govt.
One feels guilty while walking in the with a fear in his mind that a stray dog might come from anywhere and give a big bite. Many a cases go un-noticed and people do not complaint for the fear that no action will be taken.
A SUFERER
Dr K Chaudhry

No, they can solve the problem in a day. The exact position is that these bloody politicians recognise TOO MUCH the right of stray dogs to live on streets. Dogs bite thousands of citizens everyday and they explain - if your son bites you, would you throw him out of your house. I and you have right to stroll outside at night. We and our relatives may have to walk from metro station back home at midnight with dogs barking on right and left. That issue is not on agenda of either Anna Hazare or Baba Ramdev. Dog squad is instructed to drop the lifted dog back to original position after sterilisation and vaccination. I fail to believe that dog squad is that careful. In practice all dogs may be dropped in your street or mine. More at http://ukmall.net/undigested/dogsanddons
Dr K Chaudhry

I send my complaints to prime minister which begin with :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dishonourable Prime Minister
It is heartening to note that at least salaried employees are being trapped for involvement in telecom scams. It is still more heartening to hear Subramanium
Swamy say that Anil Ambani, P. Chitambram and and you yourself would soon land up in jail.
Since every scam in India is masterminded by technocrat prime minister, your early landing in jail would boost up credibility of judiciary.
I am not amused typing this note but what else can I expected to do with
AND my complaints are receiving VIP attention. I stopped receiving unsolicited calls/SMS. I wish a hundred more people could address the prime minister that way.
N Dec 28, 2011 by
Ginni Sethi

We are residents of Road No. 13, 14 & 15 of Punjabi Bagh Extension Area. A lot of street dogs have been creating problems on our area. They come and shit inside our houses or in the stair case area. Pick up the diapers or napkins or garbage from the bins kept at the ground floor of the house and put them at the main gates of others. Also, it is difficult for the children to get out of the house alone because of these dogs.

We request MCD to take necessary appropriate action and send the street dog catcher team to our area at the earliest.
N Jan 10, 2012 by
virenderluhach

On 09.01.2012 about 03-04 dogs were picked up from DDA Pocket-2, Dwarka sector-9, New Delhi-75, by MCd dog catcher, I don't know by whose complain . but the dog catcher might have thought before catching as they had picked up a bitch which has given 06 puppies just 20-25 days before, in this cool winter who is going to take care of them, I had been living in this society since lasty 03 years, i had not heared a single dog bite incident. if they had been picked up for sterlisation issue then its Ok, but please do send all the dogs back to their addapted locality .

With great regards

Virender Singh
N May 5, 2012 by
Alok Kumar

Stray Dog are causing the problems for commuters there are number of cases of dog bite in NANAKPURA Block G21 to G 58. Request to look into the problem at the earliest. ALOK KUMAR 9868868372, NANAKPURA DELHI 110021

Municipal Corporation of Delhi - street dog menace